Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

How I Met Your Mother

+20
joegavilan
Heytherejeffro
CherriesJubilee
riv1
comicgeekelly
AlienIncognito
Goose
Combo Mo
Metal Misfit
superdoug
Ben Akers
(._Y_.)
Joshua
Mnemosis
elijahdprophet
Thundermatts
MillionDollarGeek
Debaser77
TENIME_art
Batman25JM
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 9]

51How I Met Your Mother - Page 3 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:08 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

"The Window" just might be my favorite episode of the season so far. Very funny.

"If she catches on fire, I want a firewoman putting her out."

52How I Met Your Mother - Page 3 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:50 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

My favorite part, and the part that actually made my boyfriend (who hates the show) laugh:

Ted: I hate Barney Stinson!

Random Woman: Me too!

53How I Met Your Mother - Page 3 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:48 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Debaser77 wrote:"The Window" just might be my favorite episode of the season so far. Very funny.

"If she catches on fire, I want a firewoman putting her out."

I'd put it as my second favorite of the season so far (Robin 101 was my favorite).

Loved that firewoman line.

superdoug wrote:My favorite part, and the part that actually made my boyfriend (who hates the show) laugh:

I'd forgotten about that. That was hilarious.

54How I Met Your Mother - Page 3 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:11 pm

(._Y_.)

(._Y_.)
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I found Barney banging that old grandma just to get out of the overalls to be out of character. There is no way Barney Stinson would fuck an old lady unless it was a fourway with her daughter and granddaughter. That's how he rolls.

55How I Met Your Mother - Page 3 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:27 pm

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

superdoug wrote:My favorite part, and the part that actually made my boyfriend (who hates the show) laugh:

Laughing Laughing Laughing

That was hilarious.

56How I Met Your Mother - Page 3 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:08 am

Debaser77

Debaser77

Ted's reaction upon hearing that was priceless.

57How I Met Your Mother - Page 3 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:56 am

Metal Misfit

Metal Misfit
Zombie
Zombie

I've been catching the first season on VOD. Great stuff. Usually pilots/first seasons aren't necessarily a sign of things to come, but they really nailed the feel of the show and characters in those early episodes.

http://metalmisfit.wordpress.com

58How I Met Your Mother - Page 3 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:37 pm

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The "Me too!" line was the best part of the episode for me, too. Heh!

59How I Met Your Mother - Page 3 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:19 am

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I quite enjoyed Last Cigarette Ever.

My favorite part was when Barney was listing off all the times he smokes (one being pre-coital), then Ted asks him why he's smoking now, and Barney replies "Ted, I'm always pre-coital". Great stuff.

60How I Met Your Mother - Page 3 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:33 pm

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Dang, i haven't seen that one yet. I must tonight!

61How I Met Your Mother - Page 3 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:26 am

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

FYI- Just looked at Target's ad and they have Seasons 1-4 for $14.99 each next week.

62How I Met Your Mother - Page 3 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:13 am

Metal Misfit

Metal Misfit
Zombie
Zombie

Combo Mo wrote:FYI- Just looked at Target's ad and they have Seasons 1-4 for $14.99 each next week.

That's awesome. Target does a lot of great DVD season sales.

I started watching the show during the first season, but it was very casually and I didn't even like it at first. Season 4 was the first complete season I've seen. Lifetime On Demand is showing the first season, so I'm catching up that way, but I plan on Netflixing the other seasons sometime soon.

63How I Met Your Mother - Page 3 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:06 pm

(._Y_.)

(._Y_.)
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Oh man, yesterdays was soooo good. "Suits" the musical lol!

64How I Met Your Mother - Page 3 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:55 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Agreed. Last night's episode was AWESOME. It was a great 100th episode. Barney's cremated suit was hilarious. The musical number was fantastic. If NPH ever puts out an album I'll buy it.

I KNEW that the mother would end up being Cindy's roommate. The second they hinted that she might be the mother (when they were in Ted's classroom) I had this weird feeling that it would end up being her roommate. I don't know why that was my first thought.

65How I Met Your Mother - Page 3 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:47 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77

^ My wife and I predicted that it was the roommate mere seconds before it was revealed.

This was an ok episode, but it didn't really start to pop until the big musical number, which was a riot. I did like the subplot with Lily and Marshall, who remind me more and more of me and my wife every episode.

66How I Met Your Mother - Page 3 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:28 am

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

So let me get the jist of this... The mother is not Summer but the room mate. Ted says that the mother was in the classroom but there are laws in the college that says you cant have some type of relationship with each other.

Its gonna go on for years or until he gets fired or she graduates.

67How I Met Your Mother - Page 3 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:34 pm

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Batman25JM wrote:The musical number was fantastic. If NPH ever puts out an album I'll buy it.

Please tell me you've seen Dr. Horrible's Sing-A-Long Blog...

68How I Met Your Mother - Page 3 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:10 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

MillionDollarGeek wrote:So let me get the jist of this... The mother is not Summer but the room mate. Ted says that the mother was in the classroom but there are laws in the college that says you cant have some type of relationship with each other.

Its gonna go on for years or until he gets fired or she graduates.

Well, they could have a secret relationship. Also, was it ever said the roommate was a student? I can't remember. She could have just been accompanying Cindy to the class. Or, she could be a little older and closer to graduation.

TENIME_art wrote:
Batman25JM wrote:The musical number was fantastic. If NPH ever puts out an album I'll buy it.

Please tell me you've seen Dr. Horrible's Sing-A-Long Blog...

Oh, most definitely. After seeing that I wanted NPH to put out an album. This episode of HIMYM only reinvigorated my desire.

69How I Met Your Mother - Page 3 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:01 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Jenkins was great.

I loved the nickname Big Fudge, but... um I think my favorite thing was when Barney was going on about wanting to sleep with Jenkins when Ted still thought Jenkins was a man.

70How I Met Your Mother - Page 3 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:35 pm

(._Y_.)

(._Y_.)
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

But umm...

71How I Met Your Mother - Page 3 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:16 am

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

missed this also. Sad

72How I Met Your Mother - Page 3 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:03 am

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Honestly, this is like the best thing ever...

73How I Met Your Mother - Page 3 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:22 pm

Metal Misfit

Metal Misfit
Zombie
Zombie

I missed the second half of this week's show. Sad My mom called.

74How I Met Your Mother - Page 3 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:11 am

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Payday for 'Mother' pair
Bays, Thomas to parent new shows under 20th TV megadeal

Kids, did I ever tell you about the time when "How I Met Your Mother" creators Carter Bays and Craig Thomas signed a rich overall pact with 20th Century Fox TV?
This is the story of how Bays and Thomas met their three-year, eight figure megadeal -- and suited up to join the ranks of TV's sitcom titans.

Not only does the new pact keep the exec producers on "Mother" through a potential season eight, but it also starts the ball rolling on new development from the duo.

Source and the rest of the article:http://www.variety.com/article/VR1118014218.html?categoryid=14&cs=1

75How I Met Your Mother - Page 3 Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:35 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Combo Mo wrote:
Payday for 'Mother' pair
Bays, Thomas to parent new shows under 20th TV megadeal

Kids, did I ever tell you about the time when "How I Met Your Mother" creators Carter Bays and Craig Thomas signed a rich overall pact with 20th Century Fox TV?
This is the story of how Bays and Thomas met their three-year, eight figure megadeal -- and suited up to join the ranks of TV's sitcom titans.

Not only does the new pact keep the exec producers on "Mother" through a potential season eight, but it also starts the ball rolling on new development from the duo.

Source and the rest of the article:http://www.variety.com/article/VR1118014218.html?categoryid=14&cs=1

Awesome!!!

HIMYM all the way through an eighth season would ROCK!! And having another show by Bayes and Thomas would be awesome.

If we get at least 8 seasons of HIMYM I think Ted will meet the mother in season 6, they'll date in season 7 and the wedding/early marriage will be in season 8. Maybe the series finale will be the birth of the first child.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum