Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bands/artist you respect but don't like

+11
LordD3r3k
Combo Mo
Administrator
Esbat
Topcat
deadbolt85
Metal Misfit
FroZen
Silent K
Big PUN
Debaser77
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Bands/artist you respect but don't like - Page 2 Empty Re: Bands/artist you respect but don't like Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:04 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Debaser77 wrote:I liked Nirvana when I was in high school, but I almost never listen to them now. Every year, Kurt Cobain seems less the "voice of a generation" and more just a bipolar junkie with a little songwriting talent. I love the Foo Fighters, though, so that's one good thing that came from Nirvana.
Wow, same here. I dig the Foo Fighters, loved Nirvana when I was in school, but in high school I was quickly burnt out. Plays on the radio constantly.

I'd also list The Beatles, Elvis, Grateful Dead (Somebody mentioned that and I hear you.), Ozzy Osbourne (I actually like Sabbath, but not his new stuff.), Incubus, 311, Isaac Hayes and Barry White.

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

[quote="BlueMaxx"]

The Beatles [quote]

They had a lot of great songs, but a lot of crappy ones too. Definitely NOT the greatest band ever.

gangsternerd

gangsternerd
Pirate
Pirate

dont respect Kanye West
he can do beats
but can't rap for Sh!t

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Lil Wayne! I hate his music but respect anyone's pursuit to still go to college even at the status he has now. He's obviously a smart dude but...no.

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

U2
Nirvana

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The Wallflowers
Pantera