Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Teen Titans

+11
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
G_Zatara
jaydee74
The_Donster
Sandman
LordD3r3k
Metal Misfit
Goof
shining knight
Batman25JM
Spider_Fan14
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 6]

126Teen Titans - Page 6 Empty Re: Teen Titans Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:36 pm

WonderWoman2.0

WonderWoman2.0
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

You totally glossed over the fact that Donna was their leader...but whatever. I seriously think you guys aren't getting the significance of having a female leader give up leadership to the guy that was there before and what that means to girls who read comics (because guess what? we do read comics! educated ), especially since I really don't think Red Robin is going to be around permanently, considering he's not even on the cover of the next few books, whereas most of the team is. You guys are all going around saying pretty much this, "Tim needs to be the leader, Cassie needs to step down." Sorry, but that's demeaning her character, no matter what reasons you cite, and no matter how loudly you insist that you like her character. What you're saying is you like her character...so long as she's not getting in Tim's way. And to a girl who reads comics like, it makes you sound kinda lame.

If this were a question of whether or not Tim should lead this particular mission, since it originated in his book, and having Cassie back him up, I would be fine with that, because it started out as his gig. But that's not the argument here, and I don't think I'm gonna make any progress trying to defend anyone who isn't Tim, so enjoy him while you have him. Laughing Laughing Laughing

http://effyeahmegwhite.tumblr.com/

127Teen Titans - Page 6 Empty Re: Teen Titans Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:02 am

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Teen Titans #92

I really enjoyed this issue. The interactions between Tim and Damian were great.

The art wasn't my favorite. It grew on me a little, but I wasn't too big on it.

I felt really bad for Damian at the end. When he's talking to Tim and saying he did try to be less himself for the team. It was sad. The end with him and Dick was great.

I honestly would have liked both Tim and Damian to be on the team. I like their dynamic.

I honestly think that Tim is back on the team. When they ask him to come back he doesn't say no. Then Damian says they already have their Robin. There is also the stuff with Tim and Damian where he says that it was hard enough to be on the team but adding him (Tim) to the mix makes it worse. After that Tim doesn't say anything about not being back. I think that if he had decided not to rejoin he'd say something about it to Damian.

I don't think Tim not being on the cover to the next few issues means that he isn't back. The whole thing with this issue was "which Robin will remain with the team as a full-fledged Titan?". If that was the question of the issue it would make sense to not include Tim on the cover of the next few issues. If they had put him on there it would have spoiled his return.

128Teen Titans - Page 6 Empty Re: Teen Titans Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:07 am

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Forgot that I had to read Red Robin #20 to get the first part of this story so I just kinda skimmed it. I hate that
Spoiler:
It just gives a vibe of the team not caring or looking for whom-should-not-be-spoiled in the first place.

129Teen Titans - Page 6 Empty Re: Teen Titans Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:11 am

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spider_Fan14 wrote:Forgot that I had to read Red Robin #20 to get the first part of this story so I just kinda skimmed it. I hate that
Spoiler:
It just gives a vibe of the team not caring or looking for whom-should-not-be-spoiled in the first place.

Spoiler:

130Teen Titans - Page 6 Empty Re: Teen Titans Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:05 am

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I just remembered that jaydee was counting on me to fill him in on this issue. So, if you still want to know...

Spoiler:

131Teen Titans - Page 6 Empty Re: Teen Titans Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:49 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Batman25JM wrote:I just remembered that jaydee was counting on me to fill him in on this issue. So, if you still want to know...

Spoiler:
Thank you sir. hug

132Teen Titans - Page 6 Empty Re: Teen Titans Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:02 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

jaydee74 wrote:
Batman25JM wrote:I just remembered that jaydee was counting on me to fill him in on this issue. So, if you still want to know...

Spoiler:
Thank you sir. hug

No problem mi amigo. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum