Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Teen Titans

+11
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
G_Zatara
jaydee74
The_Donster
Sandman
LordD3r3k
Metal Misfit
Goof
shining knight
Batman25JM
Spider_Fan14
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 6]

76Teen Titans - Page 4 Empty Re: Teen Titans Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:23 am

Sandman

Sandman
Ninja
Ninja

you know I think I would be alright with his on the team, there has always been a Robin on the team and I think he would feel entitled to it. He would want to be the leader but of course no one would let him.

Also with Tim... as much as I would LOVE for him to be back on the team again. I am not saying he is out grown the titans...but out of all of them his is the only character that has grown and stepped up to the plate so to speak. Just like Dick has. they have each become thier own man

77Teen Titans - Page 4 Empty Re: Teen Titans Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:00 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Yeah, I agree with most of that but just because Tim has stepped up, I don't think he's outgrown his friends. I like the dynamic between Tim and the other Teen Titans but I do love Damian. He's becoming a very cool character and I am interested in seeing how he evolves into a hero.

78Teen Titans - Page 4 Empty Re: Teen Titans Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:54 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

just read some spoilers of the last ish of the Heinous-derson run and how they're writting out some of the main team;
Blue Beetle: Leaving the sinking ship to be on the Generation Lost mini
Aquagirl & Bombshell: MIA, possibly dead
Miss Martian: comatose
Static Shock: depowered and will be in new Heinous-derson series

The editors are having a hand in this too. It sucks, I really liked BB, MM, SS and Aquagirl on the team. I hate how they're doing the same thing they did to Kid Eternity to Aquagirl (Bombshell had it coming in a cosmic sort of a way).

Last edited by Spider_Fan14 on Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:43 pm; edited 2 times in total

79Teen Titans - Page 4 Empty Re: Teen Titans Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:32 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Aquagirl is supposed to make an appearance in Brightest Day, so I doubt she and Bombshell are dead.

But, it was just more typically weak storytelling from Henderson. Thank Goodness she's out of here.

80Teen Titans - Page 4 Empty Re: Teen Titans Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:01 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Check out Teen Titans #91. Damian is still there:

Teen Titans - Page 4 Ttitans_91_02

Written by J.T. KRUL
Art and cover by NICOLA SCOTT & DOUG HAZLEWOOD
1:10 Variant cover by IVAN REIS & OCLAIR ALBERT
Robin and Ravager stand alone against the Feral Boys as Raven makes one last, desperate attempt to reach Headcase. Where are the rest of the Titans – and who is the mysterious figure calling to them for help? Pay close attention as a lost Titan reaches out!
Retailers please note: This issue will ship with two covers. Please see the Previews Order Form for more information.
On sale JANUARY 26 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US

81Teen Titans - Page 4 Empty Re: Teen Titans Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:35 am

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I've been wondering, why in all the previews/promos for Krul's run on Teen Titans is Wonder Girl wearing her old shirt? Did she go back to it in the current arc (I haven't been reading it)?

Also, seeing Damian with the team instead of Tim hurts my heart a little. Sad

82Teen Titans - Page 4 Empty Re: Teen Titans Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:49 am

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

jaydee74 wrote:Check out Teen Titans #91. Damian is still there:

Teen Titans - Page 4 Ttitans_91_02

Written by J.T. KRUL
Art and cover by NICOLA SCOTT & DOUG HAZLEWOOD
1:10 Variant cover by IVAN REIS & OCLAIR ALBERT
Robin and Ravager stand alone against the Feral Boys as Raven makes one last, desperate attempt to reach Headcase. Where are the rest of the Titans – and who is the mysterious figure calling to them for help? Pay close attention as a lost Titan reaches out!
Retailers please note: This issue will ship with two covers. Please see the Previews Order Form for more information.
On sale JANUARY 26 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US

oooh, pretty. Fingers crossed for Kid Eternity. Yeah, I do wonder (no pun intended) why they changed her uniform, I was kinda liking her new costume.

83Teen Titans - Page 4 Empty Re: Teen Titans Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:40 am

Big Poppa Nick

Big Poppa Nick
Ninja
Ninja

I'm interested in picking this up because of the inclusion of Damian, and Nicola Scott. DC says its a good jumping on point, should I believe them, or is there some stuff I should pick up first?

84Teen Titans - Page 4 Empty Re: Teen Titans Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:13 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Batman25JM wrote:Also, seeing Damian with the team instead of Tim hurts my heart a little. Sad

All Will Be Well Wink

Big Poppa Nick wrote:I'm interested in picking this up because of the inclusion of Damian, and Nicola Scott. DC says its a good jumping on point, should I believe them, or is there some stuff I should pick up first?
I think #88 which is when NIcola Scott starts her run is the jumping on point. I think it starts a completely new creative team. Not sure who is writing but it's all new so it would be a good time to pick it up. I'm going to check it out.

85Teen Titans - Page 4 Empty Re: Teen Titans Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:29 am

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

jaydee74 wrote:
Batman25JM wrote:Also, seeing Damian with the team instead of Tim hurts my heart a little. Sad

All Will Be Well Wink
lol!

Big Poppa Nick wrote:I'm interested in picking this up because of the inclusion of Damian, and Nicola Scott. DC says its a good jumping on point, should I believe them, or is there some stuff I should pick up first?
I think #88 which is when NIcola Scott starts her run is the jumping on point. I think it starts a completely new creative team. Not sure who is writing but it's all new so it would be a good time to pick it up. I'm going to check it out.[/quote]
I thought it was JT Krul?

86Teen Titans - Page 4 Empty Re: Teen Titans Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:34 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

It is JT Krul.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=preview&id=6613

87Teen Titans - Page 4 Empty Re: Teen Titans Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:14 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

jaydee74 wrote:

All Will Be Well Wink

lmao

88Teen Titans - Page 4 Empty Re: Teen Titans Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:47 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Teen Titans #88

I actually quite liked this. I wouldn't call it fantastic or anything, but it's certainly better than the swill the book has been since Johns left.

I know everyone is probably sick of me saying this, but I still wish Tim was on the team. I'm hoping that he'll rejoin sometime soon (I also hope Speedy rejoins). I'm glad they at least mentioned Tim, though a little explanation as to why he's not on the team would be nice. I'm going to go under the assumption it has to do with Bruce's plans regarding Batman Incorporated.

Anyway, I may warm up to Damian being on the team. I do like him (when Morrison isn't writing him).

The art was fine. I'm not the biggest Nicola Scott fan. I think her work is fine, and I did really like her Ravager, Superboy, and Kid Flash, I just don't think her art is as awesome as most seem to think. I thought her Wonder Girl was horrible. Her face/head looked really bad. Oh, and I wish Cassie would go back to her newer WG shirt, I liked it better.

Cassie just isn't the same character she used to be. I miss the old days. I just find it funny that when Superboy was dead she was a whiny baby about it (and often a bitch) and now that he's back she doesn't really want to be with him.

Last edited by Batman25JM on Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

89Teen Titans - Page 4 Empty Re: Teen Titans Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:14 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

This issue was pretty good, glad Ravager is back and KF is both fun and a bookworm. Damian's intro was cool and Is it just me or was the conversation in the batmobile almost looks like a copy of the opening of Batman & Robin #1? The part with the movie BB was watching bugged me, didn't make much sense. Looked more like P&P & Zombies imo. Why why oh why do they keep prodding a dead horse with WW/SB relationship trauma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats what made me sick in this issue.

90Teen Titans - Page 4 Empty Re: Teen Titans Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:27 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I gotta say, issue #88 has really reinvigorated my love of the Teen Titans. They are one of my favorite teams in comics (and depending on the lineup are pretty much my favorite team), but lately the book sucked so much. I'm glad that it seems to be getting back on track, even if I'm not thrilled by Red Robin's absence and Robin's presence.

91Teen Titans - Page 4 Empty Re: Teen Titans Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:21 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ok dude. We get it. Red Robin is your secret boyfriend. (actually, it's not that much of a secret) Wink I am sure the reason he's not on the team has got to be because he's going to be part of the whole Batman Inc. thing. I mean, I think Batgirl is going to be a part of it too because I remember in an upcoming issue, Stephanie embarks on a mission for Bruce so I can see Tim doing the same thing which makes so much more sense to me. I don't know what Batman Inc. is all about but Tim should so be a part of it.

I liked this issue a lot. The art was great. I'm sick of the Wonder Girl/Superboy stuff they are doing. I thought they were both over this by now? No? Was I wrong in that? If I was, that's too bad. Overall though, this was a great start time to consider getting back on board and I don't know why I like Damian so much but I do and I'm so happy he's on the team.

92Teen Titans - Page 4 Empty Re: Teen Titans Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:52 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^We're proud of our relationship.Wink

93Teen Titans - Page 4 Empty Re: Teen Titans Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:08 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Batman25JM wrote:^We're proud of our relationship.Wink
Has he met your parents yet? Wink

94Teen Titans - Page 4 Empty Re: Teen Titans Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:34 am

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

jaydee74 wrote:
Batman25JM wrote:^We're proud of our relationship.Wink
Has he met your parents yet? Wink

Yeah. They're fine with him being a guy, but I think the vigilante thing will be a harder sell. Wink

95Teen Titans - Page 4 Empty Re: Teen Titans Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:44 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Oh, you two and your secrets. You're going to have to tell them about his "night job" eventually.

96Teen Titans - Page 4 Empty Re: Teen Titans Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:50 pm

Sandman

Sandman
Ninja
Ninja

I am real excited with the monkey wrench damian will throw in the Titans world!

97Teen Titans - Page 4 Empty Re: Teen Titans Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:21 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Teen Titans #89

I actually loved this issue. Now, I don't know if it was because it was really good, or because the book was sucking so much that even if this was just a decent issue it shined brighter by comparison. Either way I loved it.

I'm really warming to Damian being on the team. I'd still prefer Tim, but since it doesn't look like that will happen anytime soon, I'll take what I can get. I did like them constantly mentioning Tim.

Damian is acting just like he should given his personality. It's great stuff.

I'm still not huge on the art. It's good/fine for the most part, but I HATE Wonder Girl's face/head. I have some other problems with the art as well, but it isn't awful.

98Teen Titans - Page 4 Empty Re: Teen Titans Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:49 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

For my friend, Batman25JM:
Teen Titans - Page 4 16961_400x600
Written by FABIAN NICIEZA; Art and Cover by MARCUS TO & RAY MCCARTHY

Red Robin finally combines forces with his former teammates in a 2-issue crossover with TEEN TITANS that kicks off right here! Is there even enough room for Tim Drake and Damian Wayne – the new Robin – on one team? Meanwhile, Catman and the Calculator have their own agendas for this highly anticipated reunion!

Don't miss the pulse-pounding second part in this month's TEEN TITANS #92!

Teen Titans - Page 4 16962_400x600
Written by J.T. KRUL; Art and Cover by NICOLA SCOTT & DOUG HAZLEWOOD

In part 2 of the action-packed RED ROBIN/TEEN TITANS crossover, all the players are finally together, but the secrets they're about to learn may be too much for the team to handle. When all is said and done, which Robin will remain with the team as a full-fledged Titan?

Continued from this month's RED ROBIN #20!
DC Universe 32pg. Color $2.99 US

99Teen Titans - Page 4 Empty Re: Teen Titans Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:05 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Sounds groovy.

100Teen Titans - Page 4 Empty Re: Teen Titans Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:35 am

LordD3r3k

LordD3r3k
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Does 'Titans' go in this thread too? Either way, things with Deathstroke's team are getting interesting. Last issue gave us a face off with 'Stroke vs. Batman (Grayson), and it was nice to see that just because he's Batman now doesn't mean that Slade still can't kick his ass.

My buddy actually came up with an interesting theory about Roy. Though people keep assuming he is, we actually haven't seen Roy shoot up in months. Perhaps he did kick it and is now faking it to get close to Slade for whatever reason? That'd be pretty interesting if that's the case

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum