Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Favorite Comic Book Quotes

+30
burntoffering08
Elmo Machete
G_Zatara
Warren_Worthington IV
Warpig372
GigaToast
Spazzy
The Ignored One
Spider_Fan14
deadbolt85
NorrinRadd
prescribeddrone
LordD3r3k
NSFW
hrdwrkngXsoldier
jaydee74
gangsternerd
shining knight
elijahdprophet
Jherek
tstrike99
Ska
Gandicles
kidspider2099
rwe1138
Bigtymin504
Batman25JM
BlueMaxx
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Administrator
34 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

76Favorite Comic Book Quotes - Page 4 Empty Re: Favorite Comic Book Quotes Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:56 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Machine Man
"Aaron will suffice. Mr. Stack if you're nasty."

"Go on a suicide mission into an undead super hero-infested dimension where there's probably no beer? I'm flattered you thought of me, but thanks, I'll pass.

"'He' thought that the fleshies who built him would love him if he kept proving how much he loved them by saving their flesh-bacon over and over again. And you know what? They never did. So I've modeled myself after the fleshies, now. I look out for Number One, just like them."

"So, I can eviscerate all the fleshy ones I want, with zero consequences...and on top of that they'll pay me for it? This isn't a zombie universe...this is Robot Heaven!"

"Greetings, rotten fleshy ones. I have been programmed to eviscerate your repulsive squishy organic bits and chew gum. ...and I hate gum." *automatic arm cannon*

UnDeadpool
"Damn. A spellcaster? They have those deus ex machinas in this dimension, too?"

[Headless UnDeadpool escaping with The Zombie, Simon Garth]
"Awright, Si! This is our chance! Cheese it! [Simon very slowly takes steps for two panels] "That's it, Simon. Shamble, boy! Shamble like the wind!"

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum