Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Human Target

+10
FroZen
Batman25JM
Debaser77
jaydee74
AlienIncognito
THALASTDRAGON
The_Donster
BlueMaxx
Sandman
ChrisToPhenom
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1Human Target Empty Human Target Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:49 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ah, well-at least she's doing voiceovers for Mass Effect 2 and he highly anticipated StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty. If the pilot is good tonight, I might watch the next and I'll see what comes after...

Trailer-

IMDb-
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1439741/

Wiki-
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Target_%28TV_series%29

Poster-

Human Target Targetposter-thumb-autox525-4361

2Human Target Empty Re: Human Target Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:27 pm

Sandman

Sandman
Ninja
Ninja

Good show I will keep watching it. too bad she is only a guest star I would love to see another show with her in it she is so beautiful!

3Human Target Empty Re: Human Target Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:21 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

DVR'd'd'd it.

4Human Target Empty Re: Human Target Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:34 pm

The_Donster

The_Donster
Pirate
Pirate

Set it up to record and can't wait to see it. I was a little bummed when the star turned out to be a villain on Frings, he had great chemistry with the lead. Looking forward to what he can do with this character and if Fox will actually let the show succeed. I honestly think this might have a longer shelf life if it was on USA or FX.

5Human Target Empty Re: Human Target Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:52 pm

THALASTDRAGON

THALASTDRAGON
Zombie
Zombie

im watchin it right now, and im likin it.

The_Donster wrote:Set it up to record and can't wait to see it. I was a little bummed when the star turned out to be a villain on Frings, he had great chemistry with the lead. Looking forward to what he can do with this character and if Fox will actually let the show succeed. I honestly think this might have a longer shelf life if it was on USA or FX.

if it was on usa, and it took place closer to miami, i wouldnt mind a crossover wit burn notice. michael weston and chance could do some real good.

6Human Target Empty Re: Human Target Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:04 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:DVR'd'd'd it.
Decided to watch it. Wasn't sure which way to lean. I thought the Chance was a bit cliche with the whole super-agent schtick. Although, with 24 and Fringe, this may take off pretty well. The train escape was a bit too easy, and made me roll my eyes. Winston (Chi McBride) and Guerrero (Jackie Earl Haley) were the best parts of the episode. I was surprised when I saw Haley's name on the credits.

I'll watch the next episode.

7Human Target Empty Re: Human Target Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:59 pm

The_Donster

The_Donster
Pirate
Pirate

Hey Blue, next time use the spoiler tags Wink It hasn't aired here on the West Coast yet Laughing

8Human Target Empty Re: Human Target Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:37 am

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Oh, so Human Target really is based off a comic of the same name? I saw the DC logo and thought I was seeing things so now I'll have to watch the series. Laughing

9Human Target Empty Re: Human Target Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:09 am

AlienIncognito

AlienIncognito
Pirate
Pirate

The_Donster wrote:Set it up to record and can't wait to see it. I was a little bummed when the star turned out to be a villain on Frings, he had great chemistry with the lead.

Valley is in fact married to Anna Torv, the "lead" of Fringe.

10Human Target Empty Re: Human Target Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:17 am

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Sandman wrote:Good show I will keep watching it. too bad she is only a guest star I would love to see another show with her in it she is so beautiful!
Agreed 100%. I just love seeing her face and hearing her voice after falling in love with her on Battlestar Galactica.

11Human Target Empty Re: Human Target Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:34 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

THALASTDRAGON wrote:im watchin it right now, and im likin it.
if it was on usa, and it took place closer to miami, i wouldnt mind a crossover wit burn notice. michael weston and chance could do some real good.

They would make a good team-up to be sure. I thought it was a good first episode. I'm sold on it for now. Looks interesting.

12Human Target Empty Re: Human Target Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:53 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

Review of the pilot episode is up on the main site.

http://panelsonpages.com/?p=17779

Oh, and Christophenom, there was a Hidden Gems column on the recent Vertigo HT series that ran a couple of weeks ago. Here's the link - http://panelsonpages.com/?p=16561

13Human Target Empty Re: Human Target Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:01 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Debaser77 wrote:Review of the pilot episode is up on the main site.

http://panelsonpages.com/?p=17779

Oh, and Christophenom, there was a Hidden Gems column on the recent Vertigo HT series that ran a couple of weeks ago.
Here's the link - http://panelsonpages.com/?p=16561
Ah, thanks-I'll look at that! I'm very interesting in both the show and the comic now.

14Human Target Empty Re: Human Target Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:12 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I really really enjoyed the pilot. I LOVE Mark Valley. I really wish he'd play Captain America. Anyway, the pilot was good. I figured out who was behind the whole thing almost immediately (granted it wasn't hard to figure out), but I still enjoyed it.

I really think this show could become a big hit and be a fantastic show if FOX doesn't cancel it.

15Human Target Empty Re: Human Target Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:33 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77

I'm going to give it one more episode before I write it off, but I really didn't get a lot out of the pilot. I like the cast, but the whole show just seems kind of bland and generic.

16Human Target Empty Re: Human Target Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:56 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ "Bland and generic" is basically what I was going for when it came to his super-agent-ness tongue, but doesn't mean it can't pull itself up.

The_Donster wrote:Hey Blue, next time use the spoiler tags Wink It hasn't aired here on the West Coast yet Laughing
Sorry. I thought the previews for the show revealed that part over and over. The promos pretty much ruined the pilot about half a year ago, but ya, sorry. Not everyone had seen those.

The pilot did reach over 10 million in viewers. The next show is the 20th, this Wednesday @ 9PM (EST). So, it already seems that FOX is fucking with the time doubley so.

17Human Target Empty Re: Human Target Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:59 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

When the train was moving, was it me or did it have the same sound as a flying TIE Fighter?

18Human Target Empty Re: Human Target Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:13 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Ahah! I thought I was being too over-analytic when I kept hearing recycled sound f/x. Like the swish of a door or the brake-disc thing when it was overheating. Heh.

19Human Target Empty Re: Human Target Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:58 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:^ Ahah! I thought I was being too over-analytic when I kept hearing recycled sound f/x. Like the swish of a door or the brake-disc thing when it was overheating. Heh.

Nope. Not over-analytic at all. I was trying to figure out what sound f/x they used that was recycled from something else as well.

20Human Target Empty Re: Human Target Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:23 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77

We'll probably hear a Wilhelm Scream on there one day.

21Human Target Empty Re: Human Target Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:56 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I really enjoyed this. Not as much as I thought I would but I'll give it a few episodes before making a final desicion.

22Human Target Empty Re: Human Target Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:10 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

2nd episode.
I'm enjoying McBride (Winston) and Haley's (Guerrero) hacker with the hard persona, but I felt that I was forcing myself not to turn it to something else better during a commercial break.

Spoiler:
I'm not sure if I'll watch the next one.

23Human Target Empty Re: Human Target Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:23 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I just realized the coincidence of the flight attendant's happenings. That actress' husband is Brandon Routh, "Superman". Laughing

24Human Target Empty Re: Human Target Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:33 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^I too guessed both things mentioned in your spoiler, but I still highly enjoyed the episode.

I like that Chance knew. I love characters that are on top of things (like Batman).

As for the whole shield thing, I just don't agree. He may not be the primary target, but by being the protector he is making himself a target. He is putting himself in the line of fire.

I'm loving this show more and more. I can't wait for next week.

I do have a question about the first episode, why did Danny Glover have a cameo? Does anyone know? Is he friends with one of the actors or producers or something?

So, do you guys think that there will be a Battlestar Galactica alumni in the third episode? We had Donnelly Rhodes and Tricia Helfer in the first episode and Alessandro Juliani in the second episode.

25Human Target Empty Re: Human Target Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:34 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Batman25JM wrote:
I like that Chance knew. I love characters that are on top of things (like Batman).
Human Target Thumb_Batmandisgust

Batman25JM wrote:
As for the whole shield thing, I just don't agree. He may not be the primary target, but by being the protector he is making himself a target. He is putting himself in the line of fire.
That's a...that's a human shield.

Batman25JM wrote:
I do have a question about the first episode, why did Danny Glover have a cameo? Does anyone know? Is he friends with one of the actors or producers or something?
Thought that was a future scenario. But ya, why didn't it continue into that? See, just bad writing.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum