Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Human Target

+10
FroZen
Batman25JM
Debaser77
jaydee74
AlienIncognito
THALASTDRAGON
The_Donster
BlueMaxx
Sandman
ChrisToPhenom
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

26Human Target - Page 2 Empty Re: Human Target Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:27 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ It can be seen as being a shield, but he is also a target. If you mess up a killers plans you can become a mark for them. You become their next target.

I don't think its bad writing that the Danny Glover scene didn't lead to anything. It was just a little cameo and a quick scene to show Chance was still at it.

27Human Target - Page 2 Empty Re: Human Target Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:57 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Hahaha! I saw the first episode and now watching the second-Chi McBride was hilarious on that plane.

28Human Target - Page 2 Empty Re: Human Target Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:39 am

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

I tried to watch Episode 2 this morning and got about 20 minutes in before I decided I just didn't care and switched it off. It's not a bad show, but there's still nothing special about it. Oh, well, there's another free hour in my week.

29Human Target - Page 2 Empty Re: Human Target Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:37 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I gotta say that this show is just fair. I like it enough to watch it but it's nothing special.

30Human Target - Page 2 Empty Re: Human Target Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:41 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

It's a shame, because the concept from the comic would have made a fantastic show. It's just way too watered down for my taste.

31Human Target - Page 2 Empty Re: Human Target Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:57 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Debaser77 wrote:It's a shame, because the concept from the comic would have made a fantastic show. It's just way too watered down for my taste.
The problem I believe they had with the actual concept from the comic would have been they wouldn't have been able to use the star of the show as much since he would technically have to be whoever he was protecting. It's sort of how they did it for the RIck Springfield show. I bet that was pretty cool.

32Human Target - Page 2 Empty Re: Human Target Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:24 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ That is true. They could still easily have chunks of episodes, if not entire episodes, of the main actor. But ya, the original concept seems like it would have been fresh for tv.

33Human Target - Page 2 Empty Re: Human Target Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:32 am

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm loving the show, and I'm glad they changed things. I just don't think the comic's concept would have worked that well on TV. Is the show groundbreaking as it is? No. However, it is entertaining (at least for me).

34Human Target - Page 2 Empty Re: Human Target Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:02 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I love that the Mark Valley's character got the Christopher Chance name from Lee Majors. I love it. Lee Majors rules and he looks pretty good for his age. I loved how this trio came together. This episode really brought it all together for me.

35Human Target - Page 2 Empty Re: Human Target Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:45 pm

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

JUST finished watching it, and, it's the icing on a very good cake of fun i've enjoyed all season. Can't wait for the next episode.
Seeing "Lassie" from Psych as a bad guy was extra sprinkles.

36Human Target - Page 2 Empty Re: Human Target Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:15 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ilsa Pucci

I LOVED this episode. It was just great. I love it when the whole team is in the field together.

They had another Battlestar Galactica alum in the show with Tahmoh Penikett guest starring.

I like the additions to the team. Janet Montgomery (Ames) is beautiful.

I liked the original theme music, but it doesn't surprise me that they changed it. It was too soft, it didn't fit the tone of the show.

37Human Target - Page 2 Empty Re: Human Target Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:32 am

Little_Goblyn

Little_Goblyn
Pirate
Pirate

Batman25JM wrote:Ilsa Pucci

I LOVED this episode. It was just great. I love it when the whole team is in the field together.

They had another Battlestar Galactica alum in the show with Tahmoh Penikett guest starring.

I like the additions to the team. Janet Montgomery (Ames) is beautiful.

I liked the original theme music, but it doesn't surprise me that they changed it. It was too soft, it didn't fit the tone of the show.
Agreed. I just watch the new episode off my DVR and I'd have to say it was much better than all the episodes of the last season. I think this season will be better.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/christina.reichl

38Human Target - Page 2 Empty Re: Human Target Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:45 am

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The bank scene had me laughing, with Chance waiting for noise....

The monks looking at Mrs. Pucci reminded me of Hot Shots part Duex.

39Human Target - Page 2 Empty Re: Human Target Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:32 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

This was the start of a great season. Looking forward to it. Aw yeah dude.

40Human Target - Page 2 Empty Re: Human Target Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:54 am

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

So am i. Hope it's action packed!

41Human Target - Page 2 Empty Re: Human Target Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:35 am

Little_Goblyn

Little_Goblyn
Pirate
Pirate

What a great episode today! Loved it!

Ilsa Pucci is going to get her self shot by one of the guys if she keeps that up. lol

42Human Target - Page 2 Empty Re: Human Target Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:31 am

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The Wife's Tale

Awesome episode. I freakin' LOVE this show. I honestly think it has the best fight scenes on TV right now.

LOVED the fight between Chance and the assassin by the pool. That was just fantastic. The stuff with Chance in the car with the assassin after them was great as well. The assassin jumping on and over the car was cool as hell.

I'm really glad that Janet Montgomery/Ames is now billed as a regular.

I love the dynamic between Ames and Guerrero.

Can't wait for the next episode.

43Human Target - Page 2 Empty Re: Human Target Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:20 pm

Little_Goblyn

Little_Goblyn
Pirate
Pirate

Just curious, has anyone ever read the comic book this show is based off of? Is it close to the comic or nothing like it?

44Human Target - Page 2 Empty Re: Human Target Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:02 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Never read the books this is based off of but I love the show.

45Human Target - Page 2 Empty Re: Human Target Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:59 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Yeah, I've never read the books. I do know that in the books instead of Chance inserting himself into people's lives and making himself the target, he assumes the identity of the person he is trying to protect and flushes the threat out that way.

46Human Target - Page 2 Empty Re: Human Target Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:34 pm

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

This episode was a nice study on Chance, as i think people tend to forget what he did in the past wasn't very nice.

47Human Target - Page 2 Empty Re: Human Target Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:13 pm

Little_Goblyn

Little_Goblyn
Pirate
Pirate

Batman25JM wrote:Yeah, I've never read the books. I do know that in the books instead of Chance inserting himself into people's lives and making himself the target, he assumes the identity of the person he is trying to protect and flushes the threat out that way.
Interesting. I guess I'd have to say I like better what they do in the show then. It would be weird seeing Chance trying to dress up like a chick when ever a client was a woman. lol

riv1 wrote:This episode was a nice study on Chance, as i think people tend to forget what he did in the past wasn't very nice.
Agreed. I'm glad the boss lady finally got to see the reason why Chance is the way he is. I guess she assumed he was always playing for the good guys. She should have realized he had to get his skills some how.

48Human Target - Page 2 Empty Re: Human Target Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:50 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Little_Goblyn wrote:
Batman25JM wrote:Yeah, I've never read the books. I do know that in the books instead of Chance inserting himself into people's lives and making himself the target, he assumes the identity of the person he is trying to protect and flushes the threat out that way.
Interesting. I guess I'd have to say I like better what they do in the show then. It would be weird seeing Chance trying to dress up like a chick when ever a client was a woman. lol

Agreed.Smile

49Human Target - Page 2 Empty Re: Human Target Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:03 pm

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I could see him in something strapless...

50Human Target - Page 2 Empty Re: Human Target Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:25 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

They did "Human Target" exactly like in 1992 with Rick Springfield as Christopher Chance. Here's the Wiki link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Target_(1992_TV_series)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum