Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

She's Out of My League

+8
Batman25JM
Spaced4SimonPegg
BlueMaxx
rwe1138
Silent K
Debaser77
shark6495
ChrisToPhenom
12 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1She's Out of My League Empty She's Out of My League Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:56 am

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The funniest movie since That Hangover? I'll have to see for my self but I'm sure to like it because these types attract me. Miss March sucked through-I'm glad to not had seen that sh-t. - CTP

Red Band Trailer-

IMDb-
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0815236/

Wiki-
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/She%27s_Out_of_My_League

Poster-

She's Out of My League Shes-out-of-my-league-479x710

2She's Out of My League Empty Re: She's Out of My League Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:30 pm

shark6495

shark6495
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

this looked dumb thanks to the family friendly preview.... but the red band preview makes me actually want to see it... looks funny

http://whiskeytangofoxtrott.blogspot.com/

3She's Out of My League Empty Re: She's Out of My League Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:54 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shark6495 wrote:this looked dumb thanks to the family friendly preview.... but the red band preview makes me actually want to see it... looks funny
I just listened to Spill.Com's audio review for this and they say Sex Drive is much better. Sex Drive was awesome but I hate that no one saw it-I may rent this though...

4She's Out of My League Empty Re: She's Out of My League Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:58 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

Looks okay. I have a hard time seeing Jay Baruchel as a lead, though. I'll give it a chance on DVD.

5She's Out of My League Empty Re: She's Out of My League Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:23 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

OH SHITTY TITS!

Yeah. I kinda want to see this.

6She's Out of My League Empty Re: She's Out of My League Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:03 pm

rwe1138

rwe1138

Love me some Baruchel. Nice to see him headlining a flick.

http://panelsonpages.com/?page_id=903

7She's Out of My League Empty Re: She's Out of My League Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:16 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm conflicted. It looks like it could be very good, but it also looks like many comedies like this, except it addresses that the guy is a goof as part of the plot. IDK. Definitely consider renting.

But yeah, if Sex Drive is supposedly funnier...I haven't seen that movie, but it looked pretty stupid.

8She's Out of My League Empty Re: She's Out of My League Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:33 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I really want to see this movie. I like Alice Eve she was in Big Nothing with Simon and plus she is British which makes her even more cute.

9She's Out of My League Empty Re: She's Out of My League Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:19 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spaced4SimonPegg wrote:I really want to see this movie. I like Alice Eve she was in Big Nothing with Simon and plus she is British which makes her even more cute.
Her accent rocks.

I've never heard of Big Nothing. I kinda wanna see that.

10She's Out of My League Empty Re: She's Out of My League Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:40 am

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^Her accent DOES rock.

I think this movie looks pretty good. I'll probably see it.

11She's Out of My League Empty Re: She's Out of My League Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:35 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:
Spaced4SimonPegg wrote:I really want to see this movie. I like Alice Eve she was in Big Nothing with Simon and plus she is British which makes her even more cute.
Her accent rocks.

I've never heard of Big Nothing. I kinda wanna see that.

No you don't. It is my least favorite Pegg movie. He is American in it and it just doesn't feel right plus David Schwimmer wrote and directed it (I think scratch ) and he is a major distraction...I really haven't made it through the whole movie.

12She's Out of My League Empty Re: She's Out of My League Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:40 pm

Tom

Tom
Ninja
Ninja

ok... Who the heck is Simon Pegg?

13She's Out of My League Empty Re: She's Out of My League Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:42 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Tom wrote:ok... Who the heck is Simon Pegg?
surprised

14She's Out of My League Empty Re: She's Out of My League Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:44 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

WTF??? Suspect ..... Laughing

Go rent Shaun of the Dead, Hot Fuzz, Run Fatboy Run and Star Trek (he was Scotty) and then go buy Spaced. Very Happy

15She's Out of My League Empty Re: She's Out of My League Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:49 pm

Tom

Tom
Ninja
Ninja

I really have to get Shaun of the Dead.
And he was in the new Star Trek movie? Really?
Goes to show how much I pay attention to that type of stuff.

Laughing

I guess I pay more attention to "actors" that I can't stand, than to ones do a decent job.

16She's Out of My League Empty Re: She's Out of My League Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:53 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spaced4SimonPegg wrote:

Go rent Shaun of the Dead, Hot Fuzz, Run Fatboy Run and Star Trek (he was Scotty) and then go buy Spaced. Very Happy
Fixed.

17She's Out of My League Empty Re: She's Out of My League Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:56 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Tom wrote:I really have to get Shaun of the Dead.
And he was in the new Star Trek movie? Really?
Goes to show how much I pay attention to that type of stuff.

Laughing

I guess I pay more attention to "actors" that I can't stand, than to ones do a decent job.

You have to watch Shaun of the Dead...its better than Zombieland Wink He was Scotty in Star Trek thank god that movie was awesome since he was in the last 20 minutes of it. Hot Fuzz is awesome too give that a view as well.

18She's Out of My League Empty Re: She's Out of My League Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:57 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:
Spaced4SimonPegg wrote:

Fixed.

Don't mind him...RFR is good.

19She's Out of My League Empty Re: She's Out of My League Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:06 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Diff'rent strokes. Not even the combined powers of Simon Pegg and Dylan Moran could save that turd.

20She's Out of My League Empty Re: She's Out of My League Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:06 pm

Tom

Tom
Ninja
Ninja

I actually was interested in seeing RFR, but it'll be a while b/c of my work schedule.

21She's Out of My League Empty Re: She's Out of My League Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:26 pm

Cliff

Cliff
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Dammit. I keep meaning to see this movie.

When it filmed in Pitt, my girlfriend and I got to be extras during the bar scene. I couldn't hear any of the actor's lines, other than getting the gist that Baruchel was introducing Hud from "Cloverfield" to the girls, and Hud kept screaming "STANER!!!"

I actually got to meet that guy and chat with him for a few minutes. Told him I was bummed that "Carpoolers" got the axe and he agreed wholeheartedly and hoped it would be released on DVD. Nice guy.

BTW: Anyone else notice Baruchel looks like an alien in the movie poster? Like, one of the classic Roswell Greys?

Last edited by Cliff on Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : For a quick observation....)

22She's Out of My League Empty Re: She's Out of My League Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:28 pm

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

CLIP!

Rule #1!! If you are on a date with a girl that is out of your league...wear BLACK pants! Always!! Laughing

https://www.facebook.com/people/Chi-Town-Spidey/1331652244

23She's Out of My League Empty Re: She's Out of My League Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:32 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spider-Man wrote:CLIP!

Rule #1!! If you are on a date with a girl that is out of your league...wear BLACK pants! Always!! Laughing
Uuuggghhh. *lol*

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum