Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

LFL (Lingerie Football League)

2 posters

How Do You Feel This?

LFL (Lingerie Football League) Vote_lcap33%LFL (Lingerie Football League) Vote_rcap 33% [ 1 ]
LFL (Lingerie Football League) Vote_lcap0%LFL (Lingerie Football League) Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
LFL (Lingerie Football League) Vote_lcap67%LFL (Lingerie Football League) Vote_rcap 67% [ 2 ]
LFL (Lingerie Football League) Vote_lcap0%LFL (Lingerie Football League) Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1LFL (Lingerie Football League) Empty LFL (Lingerie Football League) Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:56 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I don't know about you but seeing hot women play football in lingerie is totally hot in my opinion. Sure, it's toned down compared to the NFL but it's hot women playing football and in lingerie for a bonus-that's f-cking awesome! It's pretty much like WWE Divas or TNA Knockouts but I think it's a gold idea...I'm a dude, alright? Hahaha...I'm a little excited. I've never seen a game but I'm sure a gang of fellas of PoP! wouldn't mind meeting up and attending one.

Go Los Angeles Temptation! Go LFL!

Wiki-
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lingerie_Football_League

Official LFL Site-
http://www.lflus.com

LFL (Lingerie Football League) 800px-Seattle_Mist_hike

2LFL (Lingerie Football League) Empty Re: LFL (Lingerie Football League) Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:28 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

It's hot, but it'd get boring. Not into to football, and I could just watch girls in lingerie not moving fast to where I can't appreciate their form. Smile

3LFL (Lingerie Football League) Empty Re: LFL (Lingerie Football League) Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:33 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:It's hot, but it'd get boring. Not into to football, and I could just watch girls in lingerie not moving fast to where I can't appreciate their form. Smile
Grrr! Why the hell did you bump this thread into the air? You should have let it die a quiet death, dammit! grrr

*lol*

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum