Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!!

+5
Hannibal king
comicgeekelly
Rath99
colossus1979
hrdwrkngXsoldier
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

1POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! Empty POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:34 pm

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I have the league created. There are no individual defensive players this year. We have our own URL again to put in your favorites: http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/popfantasyfootball

If you were in the league last year you were sent an invite to your registered email already.

This is open to all the population, the more the marrier. Pay no attention to the draft date and time it will be adjusted as we figure out everybody's scheadules.

the name of the league is: POP Fantasy Football

Password: rosebud

I hope we get some newbies this year. We aren't extremely competitive and it is all in good fun and can be a great way to get your feet wet and learn more about the sport.

GL all.

2POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! Empty Re: POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:23 pm

colossus1979

colossus1979
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

let me get in on this...send me an invite. Smile

3POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! Empty Re: POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:13 pm

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

colossus1979 wrote:let me get in on this...send me an invite. Smile

Well i can't send an invite without your email Smile. Also you should be able to click the link and join with the password, or do a yahoo league search and use the password.

4POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! Empty Re: POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:50 pm

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

bump!!!

Still time to come join, the more the better. C'mon people.

5POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! Empty Re: POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:38 am

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I think I got tito and colossus the stuff they needed to join. looks like we are waiting for mr decay as well. Anybody else...the more the better.

6POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! Empty Re: POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:58 pm

colossus1979

colossus1979
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

i just got your pm today, i haven't bn on n a week got bsy lol, i'm on the siteno...are we supposed to wait to put our teams together?

7POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! Empty Re: POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:56 pm

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

well we do a live draft, but in case you can't make the live draft you should set your draft priorities. Sounds like you should read this first though.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fantasy_football_(American)

8POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! Empty Re: POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:16 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Shit I have to sign up today!

9POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! Empty Re: POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:19 pm

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

get on it, we will start establishing a draft time on monday.

10POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! Empty Re: POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:11 pm

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

As long as we don't draft on the 27th I'll be fine. That's my orientation day for college.

11POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! Empty Re: POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:21 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ok I am in!!

12POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! Empty Re: POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:12 pm

Hannibal king

Hannibal king
Zombie
Zombie

My friends always ask but they play for cash. I don't know to much about this but figured this would be a great way to learn with you folks. I'm in.

13POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! Empty Re: POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:48 am

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

comicgeekelly wrote:As long as we don't draft on the 27th I'll be fine. That's my orientation day for college.

Orientation is very simple. Follow the peopl that seem like they are having the most fun. Drink lots, party and experiment sexually lots, and in your spare time you go to some classes and relize that you don't know what you want to do with your life anyway.

but we can avoid the 27th pretty easily.

14POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! Empty Re: POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:03 am

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

In order to try and coencide the draft with the PoP!cast. I tentatively have it set now for Tuesday August 31st at 10:30 PM EST. Wich is 7:30 for all the misfits on the west coast with me.

15POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! Empty Re: POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:04 am

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

that date works for me.

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/theusernameiwantedformyprofile

16POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! Empty Re: POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:07 am

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

hrdwrkngXsoldier wrote:
comicgeekelly wrote:As long as we don't draft on the 27th I'll be fine. That's my orientation day for college.

Orientation is very simple. Follow the peopl that seem like they are having the most fun. Drink lots, party and experiment sexually lots, and in your spare time you go to some classes and relize that you don't know what you want to do with your life anyway.

but we can avoid the 27th pretty easily.

Thanks, I wish it was going to be that easy. The school has 5 days of orientation events planned. Thankfully because I don't live on campus I get to skip out of 3 of the 5.

17POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! Empty Re: POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:39 pm

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

okay, we have 12.... still no Winter Decay though. I was wondering if any of the PoP!stars would be up for this challenge??

18POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! Empty Re: POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:36 am

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Which PoP!stars even follow the foozball? Heck we need one PoP!star and one Princess cast member to round out this league IMO.

19POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! Empty Re: POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:00 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

hrdwrkngXsoldier wrote:Which PoP!stars even follow the foozball? Heck we need one PoP!star and one Princess cast member to round out this league IMO.

don't thing you'll get a PoP!Star for this.

20POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! Empty Re: POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:00 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

12 teams should be good

21POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! Empty Re: POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:56 pm

Hannibal king

Hannibal king
Zombie
Zombie

I'm ready for this. Kicker in the 1st round right guys????

22POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! Empty Re: POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:55 pm

Big Poppa Nick

Big Poppa Nick
Ninja
Ninja

i draft def in the first round. kickers...feh

23POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! Empty Re: POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:22 pm

Demonweasel

Demonweasel
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Hey, so...who scheduled the draft during the PoP cast? Cause that kinda boned me since I'm hosting this week....

http://www.demonweasel.com

24POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! Empty Re: POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:40 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Demonweasel wrote:Hey, so...who scheduled the draft during the PoP cast? Cause that kinda boned me since I'm hosting this week....

Yeah just noticed this. I'm calling in tomorrow so I might be screwd. Hate auto picking.

25POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! Empty Re: POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:22 pm

Demonweasel

Demonweasel
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

How's the draft order going? Or is it going to be random?

http://www.demonweasel.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum