Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!!

+5
Hannibal king
comicgeekelly
Rath99
colossus1979
hrdwrkngXsoldier
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

51POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:44 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

My team is not scoring TD's

52POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:44 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Nice start there Flacco shake my head

53POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:36 pm

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Boy, I am not feeling very confident as the defending champ right now.

54POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:03 am

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

lost by 2 points. Heap couldn't hold on to a TD, Flacco's turnovers cost me. As usual for me I'm off to a GREAT start lol

55POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:27 pm

Hannibal king

Hannibal king
Zombie
Zombie

I feel you, I lost by 3. My "sure things" didn't do much except for one guy. Let's see what happens next week.

56POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:51 pm

Demonweasel

Demonweasel
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Hannibal king wrote:I feel you, I lost by 3. My "sure things" didn't do much except for one guy. Let's see what happens next week.

That's always the way it is. Last year Forte was supposed to be a sure thing, and I think he was #2 or #3 overall in draft picks. I got him and holy shit did he under perform. Thankfully, I was lucky enough to get Aaron Rodgers and man, did he pay off.

http://www.demonweasel.com

57POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:40 pm

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Woot! I won week one's toyota's fantasy victory!!! It waas a good first week, wish my wide recievers would of done better, but looks as if they just had a bad first outing, hopefully next week they will do better. Forte came through for me and hopefully will continue to shine. The only underperfermor I really had was the Vikings defense, which really should of done better. Off to next week and it looks like Immortals is going up against me.

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/theusernameiwantedformyprofile

58POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:54 pm

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Looks like I celebrated my trophy victory too early, gratz to Pump Fake Sneakers.

Immortals, you are next on my list. Prepare for battle!

59POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:58 pm

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I never lost back to back fantasy matches. so we will see I have to wait until I get home to see what waiver aquisitions I got.

and to offer colossus a trade

60POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:54 pm

colossus1979

colossus1979
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm willing to trade....as long as it's reasonable. and on another note....on the .....failure that my QB...mr. kevin kolb was...i can only say....

S%^T F$%K MOTHERF%^KING C&(K A$$ BALLS F%^KING CONCUSSION PIECE OF S#%T!!!

61POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:00 pm

Hannibal king

Hannibal king
Zombie
Zombie

Man i'm making a few moves here. Don't know if they're any good but i'm making them. Hoping for a better second week.

62POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:23 pm

Hannibal king

Hannibal king
Zombie
Zombie

O.k did much better this week and still got the game tonight.

63POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:30 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

2 and 0! Easy week coming up too.

64POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:53 pm

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Had my ass handed to me this week. I am gonna have to make some changes I see.

65POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:52 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Did I really squeak out a 1 point win? Smile

66POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:14 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Good game Denim. I thought I had it but who know Lloyd would have a monster game. And the week I start Best he gives me shit lol

67POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:56 am

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I almost benched Lloyd too, so glad i didnt, you still have a chance to beat me though, Forte could have a crap game tomorow night.

68POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:30 pm

Hannibal king

Hannibal king
Zombie
Zombie

I honestly thought I had this one in the bag before the games started but good game Excelsior. At least my record is better than my hometown heroes.

69POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:13 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Denim wrote:I almost benched Lloyd too, so glad i didnt, you still have a chance to beat me though, Forte could have a crap game tomorow night.

Stop blowing smoke up my ass juan....You know you got this lol

70POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:39 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Holy crap I won. I didn't think Forte would only get 3 points.

71POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:46 pm

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Yeah, Forte slumped on me. I am not happy about that.

72POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:36 am

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Trade offers have been given from the Immortals to The Dark Knights and Collosal wins

73POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:21 pm

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Bye weeks start this week, make sure you check your rosters.

74POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:49 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Nice trade added a little PoP (pun intended Wink ) to my lineup. I needed a scorer with AP on a bye. That means I have a QB to trade. I don't need 3. So I'm open to trade offers for Flacco and McNabb.

Good luck Tad!

75POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: POP! Fantasy Football ready to go!!! Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:25 pm

Demonweasel

Demonweasel
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Rath99 wrote:
Good luck Tad!

Thanks, and to you too.

This is going to be a very telling week in both my leagues. If my teams can't pull it together then it's time to make some mad moves.

http://www.demonweasel.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum