Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Walmart Exclusive Marvel Legends Nemesis Series...

+8
TENIME_art
Astro13Zombie
Metal Misfit
Justin
Lee
Splitty
superdoug
Esbat
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 7]

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I know for damn sure I don't want to pay $20 per piece of Holocaust... thumbs down

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Apparently, these are starting to already pop up...Walmart Exclusive Marvel Legends Nemesis Series... - Page 6 Banghead

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

TENIME_art wrote:Apparently, these are starting to already pop up...Walmart Exclusive Marvel Legends Nemesis Series... - Page 6 Banghead
i haven't seen them in walmart yet but i will check every day

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

NOICE... gotta catch 'em, most!

http://realityfugitives.com/

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

i hope i find them. i will hook you all up if i do

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shiky800 wrote:i hope i find them. i will hook you all up if i do
And now I shall bear Shiky many children!

http://realityfugitives.com/

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Esbat wrote:
shiky800 wrote:i hope i find them. i will hook you all up if i do
And now I shall bear Shiky many children!
affraid

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

So i take it everybody is seeing them now. Smile well i kept my reciepts to return them if no one in the alliance wants them. i thought maybe I got them cause I was up the highway from comic con where they were.

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Batty, I got your Tigra and Nova, Shiky, your Black Bolt and Tigra, and Astro, your Camo Punisher.

Also got an extra Black Bolt.

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:Batty, I got your Tigra and Nova, Shiky, your Black Bolt and Tigra, and Astro, your Camo Punisher.

Also got an extra Black Bolt.
thanks a lot

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

i just found the wave at walmart so i don't need the figures silent k but thanks. my phone was broken so i couldn't find out what ppl needed but let me know now and i will check again tomorrow

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Alright. Not buying figs for anyone, anymore.

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:Alright. Not buying figs for anyone, anymore.
i am sorry about the way this all went down. i figured it would be easier for you to not have to bring them to chicago. and i thought there are tons of people who could use them over me.
also i really apreicate that you did that for me. Thanks a ton. you are the man.

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

also silent k you can sell them on ebay. i am sure you will make good money

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shiky800 wrote:also silent k you can sell them on ebay. i am sure you will make good money
i actually take that back it seems everybody is selling them on ebay now and they aren't going for that much

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Not to make this any more of a situation than it already is...but I'm gonna call it how I see it. After waiting for over 2 years for these figures, you couldn't wait another week to have them in your hands, so since you saw them, you bought them. Call it impulsiveness, call it impatience, call it trying to help me out...in the end, you completed your Nemesis, and that's what matters.

Last edited by Silent K on Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:43 pm; edited 2 times in total

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:
shiky800 wrote:
Silent K wrote:Alright. Not buying figs for anyone, anymore.
i am sorry about the way this all went down. i figured it would be easier for you to not have to bring them to chicago. and i thought there are tons of people who could use them over me.
also i really apreicate that you did that for me. Thanks a ton. you are the man.

Not to make this any more of a situation than it already is...but I'm gonna call it how I see it. After waiting for over 2 years for these figures, you couldn't wait another week to have them in your hands, so since you saw them, you bought them. Call it impulsiveness, call it impatience, call it trying to help me out...in the end, you completed your Nemesis, and that's what matters.
so are we good?

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

shiky800 wrote:
so are we good?

I guess I was gonna have to hit the return desk at WalMart anyhow, considering Lee got his DD, and Esbat got his Tigra and Nova.

We're good...but I am officially done with the Collector's Alliance and all that jazz.

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:
shiky800 wrote:
so are we good?

I guess I was gonna have to hit the return desk at WalMart anyhow, considering Lee got his DD, and Esbat got his Tigra and Nova.

We're good...but I am officially done with the Collector's Alliance and all that jazz.
seems like everyone screwed you. what figure do you want at the con that isn't over $20 by that much. i will get it for you. i also owe you for mr impossible so it will be for that figure a little extra money cause i feal bad.

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:
shiky800 wrote:
so are we good?

Sad

I might want to take esbats orphaned DD...name the price..and ill let you know.

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Astro13Zombie wrote:
Silent K wrote:
shiky800 wrote:
so are we good?

Sad

I might want to take esbats orphaned DD...name the price..and ill let you know.
it is a sad day in the history of PoP

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

so it seems they have hit everywhere. and they are going for a lot less on ebay now

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

i got 2 nova figures i plan on making one them to have his current costume

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

also nemesis is pretty awesome

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

shiky800 wrote:also nemesis is pretty awesome

Really, it's the only positive out of this entire line. Punisher is a distant second, and the fact that we have a Tigra fig is way 3rd.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum