Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Walmart Exclusive Marvel Legends Nemesis Series...

+8
TENIME_art
Astro13Zombie
Metal Misfit
Justin
Lee
Splitty
superdoug
Esbat
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 7]

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:
shiky800 wrote:also nemesis is pretty awesome

Really, it's the only positive out of this entire line. Punisher is a distant second, and the fact that we have a Tigra fig is way 3rd.
well i liked the cameo punisher.
the daredevil yellow was pretty good, my main problem was the paint for the face (skin) was flat
black bolt was ok but same problem ass daredevil also now very possable
nova is good, very possable (got 2 to customize it) Nova prime baby
tigra is a little flat with the paint and very little possability
beast is very flat with the paint

so over all the wave is pretty weak but i like nemesis. he looks great and is a great add to my AoA figures

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

K is a friggin' prince. I got the text the other day signaling their arrival and then the game was officially afoot. Snagged me a black bolt and everything. But i too was an impatient bastard and scored one myself minutes later.

Happy hunting, folks.

http://www.leerodriguez.net

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

HOLY SHIT! I didn't know you snagged 'em for me. I had a busy 4 day weekend getting my car fixed up before I drove from laredo back to my homeland to help my grandmother move to her new apartment while simultaneously beating back the awful hordes of relatives who wanted to take her stuff. SHE'S NOT DEAD PEOPLE! SHE GAVE BIRTH TO MOST OF YOU BEFORE SHE COULD LEGALLY VOTE, YA VULTURES!

So I'm sore as hell and didn't even get to open Nova and Tigra until this morning. Damn I wish you had my cell number so I coulda hit you back with a "GOT IT! THX A BILLION!"

I even went back to walmart today to see if there was a Red Daredevil and the peg they were hanging from was filled with MU figures blade, union jack, and hobgoblin as far as the eye could see.

You truly are a prince of penile power.

http://realityfugitives.com/

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm glad I didn't find them or agreed to take them off anyone's hands. I'm going to be broke enough as it is during the con. unsure

Though, if anyone wants to hand me a completed Holocaust (and Beast & Red Daredevil) for my birthday, I wouldn't mind... thumbs up

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

well these went fast. i found them on sunday and i went there a few days later and they were all gone

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum