Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Walmart Exclusive Marvel Legends Nemesis Series...

+8
TENIME_art
Astro13Zombie
Metal Misfit
Justin
Lee
Splitty
superdoug
Esbat
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 7]

Justin

Justin
Pirate
Pirate

Silent K wrote:
Lee wrote:That pic looks like trick or treaters stumbled onto a football field Laughing

Looks more like Esbat let Hasbro win.

You are just jealous because he has uber rare impossible to get collectors plastic.

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Justin wrote:
Silent K wrote:
Lee wrote:That pic looks like trick or treaters stumbled onto a football field Laughing

You are just jealous because he has uber rare impossible to get collectors plastic.
none of those figures are hard to find

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Lee wrote:Weak fool.
Mnemosis wrote:

Ahem... it's "You weak, pathetic fool"
Silent K wrote:

So, jealous!
Justin wrote:
Silent K wrote:

[list=1][*]
I love you justin

http://realityfugitives.com/

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Esbat wrote:
Mnemosis wrote:

Ahem... it's "You weak, pathetic fool"
Silent K wrote:

So, jealous!
Justin wrote:
Silent K wrote:

[list=1][*]
I love you justin
quickly leaves this thread

Justin

Justin
Pirate
Pirate

Esbat wrote:
Justin wrote:
Silent K wrote:

[list=1][*]
I love you justin

Walmart Exclusive Marvel Legends Nemesis Series... - Page 4 Froze_10

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Justin wrote:
Esbat wrote:
Justin wrote:
Silent K wrote:

[list=1][*]
I love you justin

Walmart Exclusive Marvel Legends Nemesis Series... - Page 4 Froze_10
Laughing Laughing lol!

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Goddamnit. angry

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

TENIME_art wrote:Goddamnit. angry
we are all thinking the samething

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Hey, at least now you can order it online for cost plus shipping through previews. Hell some joints offer discounts when you purchase through previews from them. So its not that bad unless you enjoy the hunt.

NOTE: And I quested you motherfuckers to get you this information, so show some appreciation!

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Esbat wrote:Hey, at least now you can order it online for cost plus shipping through previews. Hell some joints offer discounts when you purchase through previews from them. So its not that bad unless you enjoy the hunt.

NOTE: And I quested you motherfuckers to get you this information, so show some appreciation!
thanks a lot

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

now where do i go to order these figures? do you have a link

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shiky800 wrote:
Esbat wrote:Hey, at least now you can order it online for cost plus shipping through previews. Hell some joints offer discounts when you purchase through previews from them. So its not that bad unless you enjoy the hunt.

thanks a lot
Man, not even punctuation or capitalization. Wink

shiky800 wrote:now where do i go to order these figures? do you have a link
No, I do not, I've done enough research for one 4 months period. Laughing

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

You'll be able to get through previews once they're solicited. Just keep an eye out.

http://www.leerodriguez.net

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I do not enjoy the hunt.

But the fact that these won't be readily available in stores means it'll be harder for me to get the BAF pieces without the figures that come with them, costing me more money & sticking me with shit figures I never wanted in the first place.

And, Esbat, you'll get your thank you...later... Perv

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Esbat wrote:
shiky800 wrote:

thanks a lot
Man, not even punctuation or capitalization. Wink

shiky800 wrote:now where do i go to order these figures? do you have a link
No, I do not, I've done enough research for one 4 months period. Laughing
really, i don't know what you mean by ordering it from preview. also thanks for all of the hard work

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

Previews is the catalog all comic stores order from (it's Diamond's order form, essentially). You can buy one yourself when they come out for like 4 bucks. When the solicits hit, ask your LCS to order some and bam, no shipping cost.

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Lee wrote:Previews is the catalog all comic stores order from (it's Diamond's order form, essentially). You can buy one yourself when they come out for like 4 bucks. When the solicits hit, ask your LCS to order some and bam, no shipping cost.
my comic shop won't do that for me he will vharge me about $20 a figure if i ask him

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

That might STILL be cheaper than shipping, man

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:That might STILL be cheaper than shipping, man
really that is crazy.

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shiky800 wrote:
really that is crazy.
I'm gonna hit you! On the WUMB you were all "I'm gonna overpay like crazy because I can't wait at all for these figures!"

Now you're "20 dollars is too much!"

shake my head

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Esbat wrote:
shiky800 wrote:
really that is crazy.
I'm gonna hit you! On the WUMB you were all "I'm gonna overpay like crazy because I can't wait at all for these figures!"

shake my head
Laughing i was going to over pay until i found out i can get them for retail. now i just want to get them for retail. if need be i will get them for $20

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shiky800 wrote:
Esbat wrote:
shiky800 wrote:
really that is crazy.

shake my head
Laughing i was going to over pay until i found out i can get them for retail. now i just want to get them for retail. if need be i will get them for $20

Oh okay, yeah I mean places that order from previews are going to end up charging you shipping anyways. At least at your comic shop if they order more than one of the figure you're looking for you can pick the best one instead of sight unseen. But I'm glad you will be patient and save the money. I know you got it but better to get the best figures you want for the least amount of money, right?

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

You should also be able to order them from dcbservice.com (and incur shipping costs, natch)

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

ypu people have all of the info here

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shiky800 wrote:ypu people have all of the info here

All I did was use google and held off on my self pleasuring for all of 15 minutes. Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum