Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

15 random facts about yourself.

+46
Rath99
jaydee74
Spider_Fan14
G_Zatara
riv1
Spazzy
WonderWoman2.0
UltimateUltimacy
goatt
MikeSabian
Paroxysm
kreepfan
Administrator
CherriesJubilee
Spaced4SimonPegg
krpykrwly
ChrisToPhenom
tstrike99
Demonweasel
Batman25JM
superdoug
Captain Painway
vikoros
melvinlikechris
comicgeekelly
The Ignored One
Hannibal king
C's Lady
potatojoe
TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?
Mnemosis
hrdwrkngXsoldier
Lee
Debaser77
Silent K
Sandman
Heytherejeffro
Thundermatts
Combo Mo
Gandicles
Lewis Black is Sabertooth
deadbolt85
Ska
Sapphire Gypsy
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
kidspider2099
50 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

10115 random facts about yourself. - Page 5 Empty Re: 15 random facts about yourself. Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:39 pm

G_Zatara

G_Zatara
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

1. I've held a Grammy, and MTV Moon man, and an American Music Award at the same time.
2. Geoff Johns was one of the first 10 people to follow me on twitter once I joined.
3. I'm a theater major.
4. Gwen Stefani gave me a hug after I beat her at Knockout Kings 2K2.
5. Got drunk with Elijah Wood and Dominic Monaghan at Mardi Gras 2004
6. When my collie died, I had him created, and took some of his mane. If the house were to burn down, it would be in the top 3 things to get.
7. Kyle Rayner is my favorite GL
8. I've been engaged once, years ago, since then my thoughts on marriage sort of have been "meh".
9. I love owls.
10. I used to work at a medical university before my division was cut.
11. I have a scar on my right eyebrow I got when was dropped (yea yea, it's funny).
12. I've never met Stan Lee.
13. If I could name 5 things that inspired me the most in my life it would be Dracula by Bram Stoker, The Wheel of Time series by Robert Jordan and now Brandon Sanderson, Power Rangers, Clash of the Titans, and the Simpsons.
14. I will never live in Los Angeles again unless I HAVE to, ie effin great job.
15. My top three favorite movies are The Dark Knight, The Empire Strikes Back, and Disney's Beauty and the Beast.

10215 random facts about yourself. - Page 5 Empty Re: 15 random facts about yourself. Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:57 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

1. I have a strawberry birthmark, AKA the sign of a witch, on the back of my head.
2. I've got a Kyle Rayner based silver ring from a silver company in Mexico.
3. I fully believe that Slytherlins are victims of bad PR and self-fufilling prophecies.
4. I enjoy ICarly most of the time.
5. I love shows about real live murders and murderers.
6. I hate eating popcorn.
7. My first fanboy crush was She-Hulk.
8. I dream of making a new Batman cartoon or LA series that's based on the brilliant template that Spectacular Spiderman utilized.
9. I want to go to Mexico City sometime since my best friend says she'll give me free room and food at her home.
10. I wish that they would make more Canadian superheroes at DC and Marvel that may become very popular.
11. My hopes in my twilight years i'll become a mixture of George Clooney (Charisma and onscreen charm) and Scrooge McDuck (Having adventures with my grandnephews and service staff.
12. I'm very fond of Tim Curry.
13. I respect UK child actors better then US child stars since I heard they're "Children first, Stars second".
14. I'm growing sideburns.
15. The Adam West Batman series will always be a good memory to me because he alone got me hooked on Batman.

10315 random facts about yourself. - Page 5 Empty Re: 15 random facts about yourself. Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:42 pm

Sapphire Gypsy

Sapphire Gypsy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spider_Fan14 wrote:1. I have a strawberry birthmark, AKA the sign of a witch, on the back of my head.

If that's true then sign me up as a witch too. I have a HUGE strawberry mark on my shoulder.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/BerryFrostyDesigns

10415 random facts about yourself. - Page 5 Empty Re: 15 random facts about yourself. Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:59 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spider_Fan14 wrote:1. I have a strawberry birthmark, AKA the sign of a witch, on the back of my head.
2. I've got a Kyle Rayner based silver ring from a silver company in Mexico.
3. I fully believe that Slytherlins are victims of bad PR and self-fufilling prophecies.
4. I enjoy ICarly most of the time.
5. I love shows about real live murders and murderers.
6. I hate eating popcorn.
7. My first fanboy crush was She-Hulk.
8. I dream of making a new Batman cartoon or LA series that's based on the brilliant template that Spectacular Spiderman utilized.
9. I want to go to Mexico City sometime since my best friend says she'll give me free room and food at her home.
10. I wish that they would make more Canadian superheroes at DC and Marvel that may become very popular.
11. My hopes in my twilight years i'll become a mixture of George Clooney (Charisma and onscreen charm) and Scrooge McDuck (Having adventures with my grandnephews and service staff.
12. I'm very fond of Tim Curry.
13. I respect UK child actors better then US child stars since I heard they're "Children first, Stars second".
14. I'm growing sideburns.
15. The Adam West Batman series will always be a good memory to me because he alone got me hooked on Batman.

Me too we should a burns off.

10515 random facts about yourself. - Page 5 Empty Re: 15 random facts about yourself. Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:00 pm

Sapphire Gypsy

Sapphire Gypsy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I DARE someone to grow Starburns!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/BerryFrostyDesigns

10615 random facts about yourself. - Page 5 Empty Re: 15 random facts about yourself. Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:06 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Sapphire Gypsy wrote:I DARE someone to grow Starburns!

i can't even get them to grow evenly yet alone starburns.

10715 random facts about yourself. - Page 5 Empty Re: 15 random facts about yourself. Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:22 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

01. I was born, raised and still live in New Jersey
02. I met my wife online (JDate.com)
03. Kermit the Frog is my favorite Muppet
04. I am a Graphic Designer
05. My favorite comic character is Hal Jordan
06. My favorite color is Green
07. My favorite season is Fall
08. I was born a month early
09. I am left handed
10. I had a very bad stuttering problem when I was little
11. I have a learning disability
12. My favorite book series is The Dresden Files
13. I'm a tad shy around people I don't know well
14. I'm a tad of a pushover when it comes to my wife (I rarely deny her anything if I can help it)
15. I wish I currently had a more full-time job

10815 random facts about yourself. - Page 5 Empty Re: 15 random facts about yourself. Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:53 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Sapphire Gypsy wrote:

If that's true then sign me up as a witch too. I have a HUGE strawberry mark on my shoulder.
One more and we can be a coven! Laughing

10915 random facts about yourself. - Page 5 Empty Re: 15 random facts about yourself. Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:11 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

G_Zatara wrote:1. I've held a Grammy, and MTV Moon man, and an American Music Award at the same time.
2. Geoff Johns was one of the first 10 people to follow me on twitter once I joined.
3. I'm a theater major.
6. When my collie died, I had him created, and took some of his mane. If the house were to burn down, it would be in the top 3 things to get.
8. I've been engaged once, years ago, since then my thoughts on marriage sort of have been "meh".
9. I love owls.
11. I have a scar on my right eyebrow I got when was dropped (yea yea, it's funny).
13. If I could name 5 things that inspired me the most in my life it would be Dracula by Bram Stoker, The Wheel of Time series by Robert Jordan and now Brandon Sanderson, Power Rangers, Clash of the Titans, and the Simpsons.
14. I will never live in Los Angeles again unless I HAVE to, ie effin great job.
15. My top three favorite movies are The Dark Knight, The Empire Strikes Back, and Disney's Beauty and the Beast.

Pretty interesting stuff!!

11015 random facts about yourself. - Page 5 Empty Re: 15 random facts about yourself. Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:09 am

G_Zatara

G_Zatara
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Rath99 wrote:
G_Zatara wrote:1. I've held a Grammy, and MTV Moon man, and an American Music Award at the same time.
3. I'm a theater major.
9. I love owls.

Pretty interesting stuff!!

Thanks! I used to be interesting Wink

11115 random facts about yourself. - Page 5 Empty Re: 15 random facts about yourself. Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:56 am

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

50 Things About Me

1. I'm equal parts great guy to asshole. I'll do you a favor, but unless you're a good friend, I'll shut down on you when you press too hard. Learn to do your own thing because in life you really only have yourself to rely on. Nut up or shut up.

2. Just because I'm smiling to your face doesn't mean I don't want to beat you to a pulp.

3. I hate liars and stupid people. If you're either, this is why I try to walk away from you when you talk to me.

4. I am a whore for girls with glasses and some semblance of self-esteem. If you're also wearing fishnets/thigh-high boots and/or gothed out, you take your virtue into your own hands.

5. I get bored easy. Nothing personal, but I crave spontaneity and I will bring it if no one else can muster it.

6. If you're a woman, I'm probably at some level attracted to you. I only make exceptions for boring people. Being short and/or skinny provides you some protection.

7. If you're a guy, I probably want to fight you to demonstrate my strength unless I already view you as weak. I'm also probably not attracted to you.

8. For gay guys, I'm not gay and regardless of how hard you try, not going to change. Get over it. Other than that, we cool.

9. I'm horny all the time except when deathly ill or heat exhausted.

10. When I'm mad, don't interact with me. Only bad things can happen.

11. I once hit someone in the head with a brick. I never saw that person again but otherwise my conscious is clear.

12. Making friends is easy for me but I don't like most people. That said, I'm great at pretending.

13. I'm not as smart as you think I am, but I'll never tell you that.

14. Tight places are comfortable for me and put me to sleep. The same is true for a cold room and warm blanket.

15. Being surrounded by people and telephone calls cause me anxiety.

16. I like telling people what to do even if I'm wrong.

17. While I flirt with all women, I'm the most faithful man you will meet.

18. Haters gonna hate.

19. I'm really creepy but only my true friends will ever know how much so.

20. Insulting my intelligence is deserving of a beatdown.

21. While honest, I try to make it funny to save your feelings.

22. My attention span is that of a five-year old on a sugar high.

23. I like to get hit. I like it a lot. However, my immediate response is a physical reciprocation: for men, I hit back; for women, I need dat ass.

24. My loyalty is without measure. To earn it, you must be loyal to me.

25. In another life, I would have liked to been a philosopher. In another, a warrior. Being a coward is my greatest fear.

26. I like my candy and cake sweet and but never my meat or vegetables.

27. When I'm bored, I obsessively make lists for no real purpose.

28. I'm romantic but only if you're special.

29. While very selfish, I like helping people but I avoid being thanked. I do this because I don't want to be tempted to do good things for congratulations. That said, seeing people who are congratulated while not deserving it really piss me off.

30. I'm a pervert and deviant but I'm not a bad person. I've come to terms with it, so should you.

31. Intelligent women are my biggest turn on, but boobs and big butts lead my attention astray.

32. My greatest enemy is myself.

33. I don't care about your religion, politics, ethnicity, sexual preference, age, or social/economic background. Just don't talk to me about sports.

34. I don't play video or computer games. Sorry.

35. I only watch Venture Bros, Robot Chicken, and Titan Maximum on Adult Swim. Sorry again.

36. Cereal isn't for breakfast but any time in between.

37. Dogs are more precious to me than human beings.

38. I don't own a gun because I would play with it.

39. When I carry a sword, my self-esteem triples.

40. Music hasn't really interested me since high school.

41. My greatest wish would be to go to a mountain cabin and be by myself for a year without any technology.

42. I want to cover my body in tattoos but fear they'll look funny if I lose or gain weight.

43. I prefer to be driven than to drive but I always determine the destination.

44. I'm not an American but a man of the world.

45. While being afraid of the dark, I enjoy darkness for the thrill it provides me.

46. I love the rain but enjoy it best when I walk in it with no place in particular to go.

47. The smell of fire puts me at ease. The smell of trees, grass, and bushes during rainfall smell like blood to me.

48. The scent, sight, and taste of blood generally sicken me save for my own blood.

49. My greatest weakness is my inability to forgive, especially for forgiving myself.

50. When I die, I want a lot of people at my funeral.

http://blog.myspace.com/alucardbarnivous

11215 random facts about yourself. - Page 5 Empty Re: 15 random facts about yourself. Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:42 pm

SexyToaster

SexyToaster
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

1. Winter is my favorite season
2. I don't think I could ever not live by a body of water
3. frogs make me lose my appetite
4. I was diagnosed with OCD four years ago, and its a bitch to deal with on a daily basis
5. I love to wear jackets, and own more than I probably wear.
6. I can not stand it in TV shows and movies when a little brat child beats up and adult.
7. I miss 90s cartoons
8. one of the funniest things I have ever seen was when my friend Jessica lit her hair on fire when trying to light a bowl.
9. I like to feed the ducks at the lake
10. The three most things I love to draw are demon chicks, old guys in 18th century clothing, and squid monsters.
11. my freshmen years of high school and college were the best years of my life
12. I got hugged by Wayne Pygram when I was 15 (best day EVER)
13. I wont eat melted ice cream.
14. I have a cat named Samson, whom I love very very much
15. I am not really a Toaster

11315 random facts about yourself. - Page 5 Empty Re: 15 random facts about yourself. Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:14 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

SexyToaster wrote:1. Winter is my favorite season
2. I don't think I could ever not live by a body of water
3. frogs make me lose my appetite
4. I was diagnosed with OCD four years ago, and its a bitch to deal with on a daily basis
5. I love to wear jackets, and own more than I probably wear.
6. I can not stand it in TV shows and movies when a little brat child beats up and adult.
7. I miss 90s cartoons
8. one of the funniest things I have ever seen was when my friend Jessica lit her hair on fire when trying to light a bowl.
9. I like to feed the ducks at the lake
10. The three most things I love to draw are demon chicks, old guys in 18th century clothing, and squid monsters.
11. my freshmen years of high school and college were the best years of my life
12. I got hugged by Wayne Pygram when I was 15 (best day EVER)
13. I wont eat melted ice cream.
14. I have a cat named Samson, whom I love very very much
If not a toaster... THEN WHAT!? Shocked

Too bad about the OCD, but hey, your're not the only one here with it. Any 90's toons in specific? And what type of cat is Samson. I like your trivia stuff.

11415 random facts about yourself. - Page 5 Empty Re: 15 random facts about yourself. Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:20 pm

SexyToaster

SexyToaster
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spider_Fan14 wrote:

Too bad about the OCD, but hey, your're not the only one here with it. Any 90's toons in specific? And what type of cat is Samson. I like your trivia stuff.

as far as cartoon basically anything that was on Nickelodeon an MTV (mostly AEON FLUX). Samson is just a short haired grey and white kitty.

11515 random facts about yourself. - Page 5 Empty Re: 15 random facts about yourself. Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:35 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ You must really, really hate the Home Alone series.

11615 random facts about yourself. - Page 5 Empty Re: 15 random facts about yourself. Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:48 pm

SexyToaster

SexyToaster
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:^ You must really, really hate the Home Alone series.

not really, more like it kids shows, how like the teachers and parents are always stupid and only in like action stuff.

11715 random facts about yourself. - Page 5 Empty Re: 15 random facts about yourself. Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:54 pm

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

SexyToaster wrote:

You're not a toaster, you're not a toaster at all.

11815 random facts about yourself. - Page 5 Empty Re: 15 random facts about yourself. Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:29 pm

goatt

goatt
Pirate
Pirate

You're not a toaster? Did ya know I'm not really a goat?

11915 random facts about yourself. - Page 5 Empty Re: 15 random facts about yourself. Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:34 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Don't believe that. Goats lie. Especially when on bridges.

12015 random facts about yourself. - Page 5 Empty Re: 15 random facts about yourself. Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:35 pm

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

goatt wrote:You're not a toaster? Did ya know I'm not really a goat?

wtf?! hrmmmm

http://comixbookgurl.blogspot.com/

12115 random facts about yourself. - Page 5 Empty Re: 15 random facts about yourself. Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:31 am

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

also i'm not really a kid or a spider.

12215 random facts about yourself. - Page 5 Empty Re: 15 random facts about yourself. Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:51 am

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

SexyToaster wrote:

kidspider2099 wrote:also i'm not really a kid or a spider.

EVERYTHING I KNEW WAS A LIE!!!!!!!

12315 random facts about yourself. - Page 5 Empty Re: 15 random facts about yourself. Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:01 am

goatt

goatt
Pirate
Pirate

sorry kelly, thats what happens when you take the blue pill....

12415 random facts about yourself. - Page 5 Empty Re: 15 random facts about yourself. Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:35 am

SexyToaster

SexyToaster
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

you just blew my mind! Shocked

12515 random facts about yourself. - Page 5 Empty Re: 15 random facts about yourself. Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:13 pm

MikeSabian

MikeSabian
Ninja
Ninja

9. I briefly wanted to be a stuntman when I was a kid, until I made a few over-ambitious jumps off of walls and realised that stunts can hurt.

10. I've never been outside of Europe

11. During WW2, my grandfather was part of the British Navy Corps which landed on Juno beach during the D-Day landings. Juno later became known as “The Canadian Beach”, as the Canadian third infantry corps were placed under the command of the British and eventually established their Normandy Corps headquarters. For some reason, I’ve always felt a kinship with Canadians.

12. My profile name comes from the make of Cymbals I use (Sabians)

These last 3 are evading me... "Play me some filler, Johnny!" *dances off*

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum