Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

15 random facts about yourself.

+46
Rath99
jaydee74
Spider_Fan14
G_Zatara
riv1
Spazzy
WonderWoman2.0
UltimateUltimacy
goatt
MikeSabian
Paroxysm
kreepfan
Administrator
CherriesJubilee
Spaced4SimonPegg
krpykrwly
ChrisToPhenom
tstrike99
Demonweasel
Batman25JM
superdoug
Captain Painway
vikoros
melvinlikechris
comicgeekelly
The Ignored One
Hannibal king
C's Lady
potatojoe
TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?
Mnemosis
hrdwrkngXsoldier
Lee
Debaser77
Silent K
Sandman
Heytherejeffro
Thundermatts
Combo Mo
Gandicles
Lewis Black is Sabertooth
deadbolt85
Ska
Sapphire Gypsy
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
kidspider2099
50 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 6]

5115 random facts about yourself. - Page 3 Empty Re: 15 random facts about yourself. Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:29 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Oh, Bruisintits. I <3 you.

5215 random facts about yourself. - Page 3 Empty Re: 15 random facts about yourself. Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:46 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

1. I am pretty sure I am a British girl trapped in an American's body.

2. I got married in Las Vegas.

3. I went to the Cheetah in Las Vegas and got a lap dance because it was in the movie Showgirls.

4. My dream dog is a brindle Bullmastiff named Arkham.

5. I have a Bachelor of Science degree in psychology and criminology.

6. I still listen to INXS, Duran Duran and George Micheal.

7. Jaws is my favorite movie of all time...it started my love of the horror genre.

8. I only recently got into graphic novels and I love them.

9. I am a horror geek and love horror conventions.

10. When I was a kid I auditioned for the Mickey Mouse Club.

11. My favorite color is black and my wardobe is about 98% that color.

12. My dream car is a black Cadillac Esclade with tan leather interior with spinning rims.

13. I wish I was smart enough with computers to work for the Geek Squad at Best Buy.

14. I would rather buy movies, books, games, graphic novels/comics than clothes.

15. I am to self critical of myself, too sensitive and I am a super worrier. I worry about everything.

5315 random facts about yourself. - Page 3 Empty Re: 15 random facts about yourself. Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:05 pm

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spaced4SimonPegg wrote:
7. Jaws is my favorite movie of all time...it started my love of the horror genre.

If you love Jaws you should watch this Ted Talk by JJ Abrams

http://www.ted.com/index.php/talks/j_j_abrams_mystery_box.html

Also...black is not a color

5415 random facts about yourself. - Page 3 Empty Re: 15 random facts about yourself. Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:09 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

hrdwrkngXsoldier wrote:
Spaced4SimonPegg wrote:

If you love Jaws you should watch this Ted Talk by JJ Abrams

http://www.ted.com/index.php/talks/j_j_abrams_mystery_box.html

Also...black is not a color

Will have to check it out..black is a color to me.

5515 random facts about yourself. - Page 3 Empty Re: 15 random facts about yourself. Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:19 pm

krpykrwly

krpykrwly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

...and yet it's defined as a color.

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?ref=profile&

5615 random facts about yourself. - Page 3 Empty Re: 15 random facts about yourself. Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:23 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Yes, black's defined as a color, but it's technically the absence of all color, just as white is technically the presence of all color.

Don't ask me how I know that, because I couldn't tell you. tongue

5715 random facts about yourself. - Page 3 Empty Re: 15 random facts about yourself. Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:27 pm

Sapphire Gypsy

Sapphire Gypsy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Demonweasel wrote:I've been avoiding posting in this thread all day. I always tend to gravitate towards the bad news/TMI spectrum, and I'm kind of trying to avoiding doing that because, well, one of those facts would be that I'm a huge, over-sensitive drama queen. Wink

You just want to maintain your mysterious appeal. I see how you are. Wink

superdoug wrote:Yes, black's defined as a color, but it's technically the absence of all color, just as white is technically the presence of all color.

Don't ask me how I know that, because I couldn't tell you.

This is true, I know because of art school. However, no matter how one mixes their paints one will never achieve black or white. Very Happy

I LOVED color theory. Very Happy

http://www.etsy.com/shop/BerryFrostyDesigns

5815 random facts about yourself. - Page 3 Empty Re: 15 random facts about yourself. Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:30 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

"Black isn't a color"... Sheldon, is that you?

5915 random facts about yourself. - Page 3 Empty Re: 15 random facts about yourself. Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:33 pm

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spaced4SimonPegg wrote:

Maybe I'll see you at the next Horrorhound. Smile

6015 random facts about yourself. - Page 3 Empty Re: 15 random facts about yourself. Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:13 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

potatojoe wrote:
Spaced4SimonPegg wrote:

Maybe I'll see you at the next Horrorhound. Smile

That would be great Very Happy Just let me know what day you are going when the next one comes around and we can meet up. I wanting to go to the one in Cinnannti.

6115 random facts about yourself. - Page 3 Empty Re: 15 random facts about yourself. Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:06 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spaced4SimonPegg wrote:1. I am pretty sure I am a British girl trapped in an American's body.

I'm pretty sure i'm a british boy in trapped in an american body.

6215 random facts about yourself. - Page 3 Empty Re: 15 random facts about yourself. Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:59 pm

tstrike99

tstrike99
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty wrote:
Ha! I can start saying "Heresy!" and have someone get it. Laughing

damn straight! and I often find myself yelling "FOR THE EMPEROR!" at least once a day!

6315 random facts about yourself. - Page 3 Empty Re: 15 random facts about yourself. Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:10 pm

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Gandicles wrote:
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty wrote:"Heresy!" Laughing

Spoiler:

Laughing

tstrike99 wrote:
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty wrote:
Ha! I can start saying "Heresy!" and have someone get it. Laughing

damn straight! and I often find myself yelling "FOR THE EMPEROR!" at least once a day!

Awesome. I do the same thing when I play video games. I think this is part of the reason why I like Halo so much. Laughing

6415 random facts about yourself. - Page 3 Empty Re: 15 random facts about yourself. Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:19 pm

CherriesJubilee

CherriesJubilee
Pirate
Pirate

1. I'm not religious but I'm spiritual (to me the bible is just a book, but I do believe in a higher power)

2. I've got 2 little girls and am expecting baby #3 in November

3. I've been married to my highschool sweetheart (and only boyfriend) for 6 years; we've been together for 12

4. I've written about 50 pages of a fantasy manuscript (it's tough to find the time with kids, husband, life)

5. I joined PoP because I was bored of the internet

6. I'm a homebody at heart, but do need to escape every so often

7. I hate spiders and once when one landed on my arm I shrieked like a banshee, ran into the kitchen and jumped into the sink...guess I felt safe there? Laughing

8. I need a fan or sound machine to sleep; I hate all the little sounds that houses make

9. I'd rather be called fat and ugly than stupid - I know I'm not stupid, the other two are subjective

10. I love hockey but don't memorize every stat to try and impress guys

11. I frequently make impulsive decisions (buying a house, then renovating it a few years later) then regret them for a few months afterwards

12. Right now I could eat spaghetti with cheese and cold sauce for nearly every meal (ah, pregnancy cravings!)

13. I don't like going outside because of the bugs, but have to take my kids out to play *sigh*

14. I had to drive my dad to the hospital (30 min drive) while he was having a heart attack when I was 16.

15. I am a great listener and give sound advice

6515 random facts about yourself. - Page 3 Empty Re: 15 random facts about yourself. Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:55 am

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

kidspider2099 wrote:
Spaced4SimonPegg wrote:1. I am pretty sure I am a British girl trapped in an American's body.

thumbs up

6615 random facts about yourself. - Page 3 Empty Re: 15 random facts about yourself. Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:21 am

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

kidspider2099 wrote:

I'm pretty sure I am a black man trapped in a british boy's body.

6715 random facts about yourself. - Page 3 Empty Re: 15 random facts about yourself. Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:33 am

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

melvinlikechris wrote:
kidspider2099 wrote:

I'm pretty sure I am a black man trapped in a british boy's body.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

6815 random facts about yourself. - Page 3 Empty Re: 15 random facts about yourself. Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:49 am

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

1. I sometimes think that I'm not as smart as people think of me, but also realize that I'm smarter than I think.
2. I really want a dog, but can't have one.
3. Every once in a while, as I grow older, the need for a romantic relationship becomes stronger and stronger, but my apathy and shyness are too strong at the moment do do anything about it.
4. I'm more emotional than I care to admit.
5. I'm afraid that one day I'll just forget my late parents, but still once in a while I picture my dad with me, telling me what to do (though he was fucked up more than I do, in some aspects...)
6. While I don't care much about Spider-Man anymore, I still believe there are many similarities between my life and Peter Parker's.
7. I think the Internet ruined my desire for reading long texts.
8. When I was a kid and up to my early 20s I used to pass the time by imagining people dying in horrible ways when being in public places (my favorite fantasy was an alien device vaporising everything in our way when riding from my dad's workplace back home).
9. I've lost my grandparents (on my father's side) at a very young age, and didn't know my grandma on my mom's side (she died of cancer when my mother was 19). The only grandfather I was left with, my brother and I severed any contact with 12 years ago because of his horrible treatment to my father. Not even sure if he's still alive.
10. Never tried any drugs, but I was in rooms where people smoked weed. The only cigarette I had was at age 11 and I knew right then I'll never smoke again.
11. My first crush was an older girl when I was in first grade.
12. The first dream I ever remember was at age 4 or 5, seeing dark and scary walls that made me think of Hell (or whatever my perception of "Hell" was at that age).
13. The first movie I remember seeing in the theater was Honey, I Shrunk the Kids.
14. If I ever make it to creating my own comic book, my first choice will be an autobiographical/semi-autobiographical graphic novel, a black comedy/drama.
15. My second comic work will be a spy thriller with some fantasy elements. Man, sounds like Ed Brubaker's career...

Last edited by Tomer Soiker on Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

6915 random facts about yourself. - Page 3 Empty Re: 15 random facts about yourself. Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:10 pm

kreepfan

kreepfan
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

1. My Dad was killed when I was 7.(Off to a somber start..)
2. I've always been able to draw well...but have'nt done anything about it. Would like to just need the money.
3. Like some others on here I too can do lots of voices (Including but not limited to, A spot on George Takei..and not the Family Guy one.)
4. I'm the only person in the world with my name. Suck on that John Smith! Laughing
5. I once Saw Steven Seagal at McDonald's in Indianapolis, Indiana in the mid 90's. Bobby Knight walked in that same Mcdonald's not 5 minutes later.
6. I loved those Disc shooting guns from the 80's
7. I've been to 11 states not including the one I live in.
8. I've never been to the ocean.
9. I think my town needs to focus on getting some more business downtown...something besides the Central Ave. Hookers. And Pick up the trash around town geeze.
10. I don't understand why people are Racist.
11. I was called spock in elementary school beause I have one pointed ear.
12. I was recently confused for Zach Galifianakis.
13. I've never Smoked, Drank alcohol, or done any drugs.
14. I've been told I look like Bo Bice.
15. I got my niece and nephew hooked on Dragonball Z. A few years ago I got my older brother into it for a while.

Is that random enough?

7015 random facts about yourself. - Page 3 Empty Re: 15 random facts about yourself. Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:04 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

wow there are more non drinkers than i thought there was.

7115 random facts about yourself. - Page 3 Empty Re: 15 random facts about yourself. Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:52 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

What a bunch of buzzkills....

WHO WANTS TO DO A BEER BONG!?

PONG IT?

HACKEY SACK? IN A GAZEBO!?

7215 random facts about yourself. - Page 3 Empty Re: 15 random facts about yourself. Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:57 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Tomer Soiker wrote:1. I sometimes think that I'm not as smart as people think of me, but also realize that I'm smarter than I think.
3. Every once in a while, as I grow older, the need for a romantic relationship becomes stronger and stronger, but my apathy and shyness are too strong at the moment do do anything about it.

Those two sound EXACTLY like me.

7315 random facts about yourself. - Page 3 Empty Re: 15 random facts about yourself. Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:05 pm

Captain Painway

Captain Painway
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:What a bunch of buzzkills....

WHO WANTS TO DO A BEER BONG!?

PONG IT?

HACKEY SACK? IN A GAZEBO!?

Yes.

Yes.

Only if we're naked. doggy style

http://likeitderby.com

7415 random facts about yourself. - Page 3 Empty Re: 15 random facts about yourself. Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:09 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Shocked

7515 random facts about yourself. - Page 3 Empty Re: 15 random facts about yourself. Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:13 pm

Paroxysm

Paroxysm
Zombie
Zombie

1. I smoke
2. I drink
3. I do drugs (Pot and Mushrooms)
4. I have a birth mark shaped like Jamaica on my hip
5. I'm half white and half black
6. I need coffee daily
7. I've met the entire cast of X-files
8. I'm a geek