Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Captain America: The First Avenger

+31
Little_Goblyn
Indiana Solo
Denim
prescribeddrone
azrael07
LordD3r3k
Hannibal king
potatojoe
Aussiemandias
kreepfan
Parallax_48
rwe1138
Joshua
G_Zatara
Airwolf
supervenom
riv1
Sandman
Foreigner_Man
TENIME_art
Janson
comicgeekelly
BlueMaxx
Astro13Zombie
colossus1979
Batman25JM
Administrator
jaydee74
Silent K
Paroxysm
Bigtymin504
35 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 12]

251Captain America: The First Avenger - Page 11 Empty Re: Captain America: The First Avenger Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:44 am

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Bigtymin504 wrote:
LordD3r3k wrote:Honestly guys, the costumes for the movie look great, but so far there's been nothing story/action oriented that has me looking forward to this. Maybe future trailers will finally show something to motivate me, though I'll probably wind up seeing it anyway.

Captain America: The First Avenger - Page 11 Buzz_killington-191x300

Wink
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Wink

252Captain America: The First Avenger - Page 11 Empty Re: Captain America: The First Avenger Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:11 am

rwe1138

rwe1138

Bigtymin504 wrote:
Captain America: The First Avenger - Page 11 Thorsccc3thumbnails_0007_Layer-5
I love the look on the nurse's face.

"I wanna break me off a piece of that ass."

http://panelsonpages.com/?page_id=903

253Captain America: The First Avenger - Page 11 Empty Re: Captain America: The First Avenger Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:19 am

Little_Goblyn

Little_Goblyn
Pirate
Pirate

rwe1138 wrote:
Bigtymin504 wrote:
Captain America: The First Avenger - Page 11 Thorsccc3thumbnails_0007_Layer-5
I love the look on the nurse's face.

"I wanna break me off a piece of that ass."

I know I do Perv

https://www.facebook.com/#!/christina.reichl

254Captain America: The First Avenger - Page 11 Empty Re: Captain America: The First Avenger Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:09 am

Aussiemandias

Aussiemandias
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm pretty sure by the time this movie comes out I will have seen it in stills on here!!!!

255Captain America: The First Avenger - Page 11 Empty Re: Captain America: The First Avenger Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:32 pm

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Aussiemandias wrote:I'm pretty sure by the time this movie comes out I will have seen it in stills on here!!!!

Ha! Sorry you can blame me on that. guilty

256Captain America: The First Avenger - Page 11 Empty Re: Captain America: The First Avenger Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:37 pm

krpykrwly

krpykrwly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Bigtymin504 wrote:
Captain America: The First Avenger - Page 11 Thorsccc3thumbnails_0009_Layer-3

Holy shit, I want that t-shirt!

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?ref=profile&

257Captain America: The First Avenger - Page 11 Empty Re: Captain America: The First Avenger Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:48 pm

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Bigtymin504 wrote:

Captain America: The First Avenger - Page 11 Thorsccc3thumbnails_0008_Layer-4

"Ok, maybe picking Batman Forever for movie night with the guys was a bad idea.

258Captain America: The First Avenger - Page 11 Empty Re: Captain America: The First Avenger Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:15 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

krpykrwly wrote:
Bigtymin504 wrote:
Captain America: The First Avenger - Page 11 Thorsccc3thumbnails_0009_Layer-3

Holy shit, I want that t-shirt!
As do I.

I happen to like what I've seen thus far for this movie. I'm pretty excited for it.

259Captain America: The First Avenger - Page 11 Empty Re: Captain America: The First Avenger Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:48 pm

LordD3r3k

LordD3r3k
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

supervenom wrote:wow your positivity overwhelms me
Bigtymin504 wrote:Captain America: The First Avenger - Page 11 Buzz_killington-191x300

Wink

Weird, I didn't see you guys playing Positive Police in the Green Lantern thread..

I'm not saying anything bad about the movie, I'm just saying I thought the trailer was underwhelming. Again, the costumes look good, but I haven't seen anything storywise to get me revved up. But maybe they're taking the slow burn approach to their trailers? tongue

Honestly, I think Bucky is going to steal the show for me. I've always found Steve one-dimensional and based off this trailer it doesn't seem the movie will change that opinion. Whereas Bucky in his short time back already has a more interesting story to me. I'm really more interested in seeing how they'll use Bucky than seeing Steve

260Captain America: The First Avenger - Page 11 Empty Re: Captain America: The First Avenger Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:22 pm

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

LordD3r3k wrote:
supervenom wrote:wow your positivity overwhelms me
Bigtymin504 wrote:Captain America: The First Avenger - Page 11 Buzz_killington-191x300

Wink

Weird, I didn't see you guys playing Positive Police in the Green Lantern thread..

I'm not saying anything bad about the movie, I'm just saying I thought the trailer was underwhelming. Again, the costumes look good, but I haven't seen anything storywise to get me revved up. But maybe they're taking the slow burn approach to their trailers? tongue

Honestly, I think Bucky is going to steal the show for me. I've always found Steve one-dimensional and based off this trailer it doesn't seem the movie will change that opinion. Whereas Bucky in his short time back already has a more interesting story to me. I'm really more interested in seeing how they'll use Bucky than seeing Steve

I was just messin around, D. Mostly just to use that Buzz Killington pic. Smile

But to be fair, I think I remember sticking up for the GL movie a few times. Plus that's a different case since the GL trailer was fairly widely criticized while this Cap one not so much...other than yourself. Wink

261Captain America: The First Avenger - Page 11 Empty Re: Captain America: The First Avenger Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:24 pm

LordD3r3k

LordD3r3k
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Bigtymin504 wrote:
But to be fair, I think I remember sticking up for the GL movie a few times. Plus that's a different case since the GL trailer was fairly widely criticized while this Cap one not so much...other than yourself. Wink

It is a good pic Wink

The trailer wasn't bad, I just thought they'd show more action. I was waiting for Cap to plant the shield in someone's face Laughing

262Captain America: The First Avenger - Page 11 Empty Re: Captain America: The First Avenger Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:29 pm

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

LordD3r3k wrote:
Bigtymin504 wrote:

It is a good pic Wink

The trailer wasn't bad, I just thought they'd show more action. I was waiting for Cap to plant the shield in someone's face Laughing

I'm with you on that. I think they wanted to introduce Cap to the world with this short spot, the official trailer will probably have some more ass kicking!

Hey did you hear the rumor that Doomsday might be in the new Supes movie?? *high-five* cool

263Captain America: The First Avenger - Page 11 Empty Re: Captain America: The First Avenger Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:32 pm

LordD3r3k

LordD3r3k
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Bigtymin504 wrote:Hey did you hear the rumor that Doomsday might be in the new Supes movie?? *high-five* cool

orly?!

264Captain America: The First Avenger - Page 11 Empty Re: Captain America: The First Avenger Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:34 pm

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

LordD3r3k wrote:Weird, I didn't see you guys playing Positive Police in the Green Lantern thread..

I was fairly positive about that movie, go ahead and check the thread. and don't mind me I'm just cranky from dealing with a shit job.

265Captain America: The First Avenger - Page 11 Empty Re: Captain America: The First Avenger Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:34 pm

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

LordD3r3k wrote:
Bigtymin504 wrote:Hey did you hear the rumor that Doomsday might be in the new Supes movie?? *high-five* cool

orly?!

yes

But don't get too excited, could just be internet hearsay...

266Captain America: The First Avenger - Page 11 Empty Re: Captain America: The First Avenger Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:36 pm

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

[quote="Bigtymin504"]
LordD3r3k wrote:
Hey did you hear the rumor that Doomsday might be in the new Supes movie?? *high-five* cool
interesting. that might be the only thing to get me excited for a new Superman movie.

267Captain America: The First Avenger - Page 11 Empty Re: Captain America: The First Avenger Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:43 pm

LordD3r3k

LordD3r3k
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

supervenom wrote:I was fairly positive about that movie, go ahead and check the thread. and don't mind me I'm just cranky from dealing with a shit job.

No worries buddy. I do think the movie looks pretty good so far. I'm hoping it lives up to the hype

Bigtymin504 wrote:
yes

But don't get too excited, could just be internet hearsay...

True. Though Snyder might just be the crazy sonuvabitch that does it! Laughing

268Captain America: The First Avenger - Page 11 Empty Re: Captain America: The First Avenger Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:34 pm

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Don't know if this has been posted already..
http://marvel.com/digitalcomics/view_white.htm?iid=19142
This comic made me a little more excited for the movie.

269Captain America: The First Avenger - Page 11 Empty Re: Captain America: The First Avenger Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:12 am

LordD3r3k

LordD3r3k
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Little_Goblyn wrote:The skinny body pic looks bad shake my head

CGI'ing his head on that little body does look weird.

Hey Evans, Christian Bale would have dropped the weight pussy!

Captain America: The First Avenger - Page 11 000c810r

Laughing Wink

270Captain America: The First Avenger - Page 11 Empty Re: Captain America: The First Avenger Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:25 am

Sandman

Sandman
Ninja
Ninja

Ok thinking ahead here, for the sequal which you know there is gonna be one. to you want that in "Present day" or still back in WWII? The reason I am asking is I am wondering how they will handle this story. Will it be from start to finish one story? Or after he gets super soldiered up will there be a "Months later" or start in 1940 and by the end be 1945? It would be hard to have a sequal in that time line with out that kinda time lapse

271Captain America: The First Avenger - Page 11 Empty Re: Captain America: The First Avenger Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:30 am

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I don't know if they've come out and said it, but I think the general consensus is that Cap will end up frozen at the end of the movie and then will be thawed out for Avengers, and then the second Cap movie will be present day.

272Captain America: The First Avenger - Page 11 Empty Re: Captain America: The First Avenger Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:41 am

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Sandman wrote:Ok thinking ahead here, for the sequal which you know there is gonna be one. to you want that in "Present day" or still back in WWII? The reason I am asking is I am wondering how they will handle this story. Will it be from start to finish one story? Or after he gets super soldiered up will there be a "Months later" or start in 1940 and by the end be 1945? It would be hard to have a sequal in that time line with out that kinda time lapse

I'm pretty sure the sequel(s) will be in present day after Cap gets thawed out the ice. But there will probably be flashbacks to the past still to tie things together.

What I really hope they do for the sequels, and it seems like they will, is the Winter Soldier storyline with Bucky. Oh plus it would be awesome if they tie in Whiplash's father Anton Vanko from Iron Man 2 as being one of the Soviet scientists that helps turn Bucky into Winter Soldier! Very Happy

273Captain America: The First Avenger - Page 11 Empty Re: Captain America: The First Avenger Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:12 am

Aussiemandias

Aussiemandias
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Bigtymin504 wrote:
What I really hope they do for the sequels, and it seems like they will, is the Winter Soldier storyline with Bucky.

THAT would be superb. I really think it would be a wonderful story for a film and really quite different from standard super-hero fare.

274Captain America: The First Avenger - Page 11 Empty Re: Captain America: The First Avenger Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:33 am

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^I with you guys. I hope they do the Winter Soldier storyline.

275Captain America: The First Avenger - Page 11 Empty Re: Captain America: The First Avenger Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:56 pm

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Aussiemandias wrote:
Bigtymin504 wrote:
What I really hope they do for the sequels, and it seems like they will, is the Winter Soldier storyline with Bucky.

THAT would be superb. I really think it would be a wonderful story for a film and really quite different from standard super-hero fare.

Yessir, it's very possible I think. I can't imagine they would waste such a great character like Bucky by just killing him off during WWII. Winter Soldier could be the villain for Cap 2, until he eventually shakes off the brain washing at the end and joins the side of good again.

I wonder if/how they'll bring Red Skull to the present day because he's pretty essential as Cap's biggest most iconic villain. I'm guessing something Cosmic Cube related will allow him to survive till modern times. Leading to a huge climactic final showdown between Cap and Skull in the third film.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum