Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Official 'Smallville' Thread

+42
Bigtymin504
Astro13Zombie
Foreigner_Man
DickGrayson007
G_Zatara
boberthavok
colossus1979
Tom
kidspider2099
LordD3r3k
BrodieBruce_BlaculaHunter
Cliff
Spider_Fan14
Ulik
BlueMaxx
Wonder Woman
shark6495
rwe1138
elijahdprophet
prescribeddrone
Fresh03
Off_White_Lantern
shiky800
Goof
Sandman
superdoug
Nymn
Thundermatts
ChrisToPhenom
Combo Mo
Hannibal king
jaydee74
blue halo
Chi-Town Spidey
Toothgrinder
Airwolf
The_Donster
Batman25JM
Ben Akers
shining knight
Administrator
MillionDollarGeek
46 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down  Message [Page 17 of 19]

401The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:29 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

kidspider2099 wrote:
Batman25JM wrote:^Yeah, me too. He was so perfect as Darkseid.

He was great as darkseid who voiced darkseid in the new movie?

Andre Braugher

402The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:31 pm

Sandman

Sandman
Ninja
Ninja

Great Episode! Granny Goodness! the Furies! I kinda fell for that freddy Kruger fury... Great cameos too! I liked the stuff between lois and mom and lois & clark and his parents. very cool stuff!

I just have one question....didn't Tess & Lex have a....relationship at one point?

403The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:45 pm

LordD3r3k

LordD3r3k
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Looking forward to the return of Aquaman! This might be an interesting reunion since he and Lois had a thing once

404The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:07 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Abandoned

I quite enjoyed this.

I'm not a huge fan of Granny Goodness, the Furies, and all the rest of Darkseid's crew (I love him though), but I still really enjoyed this.

Loved having Teri Hatcher on the show (and another appearance from Helen Slater).

The minute it was revealed that Tess had mysterious biological parents, I KNEW she was a Luthor. Granted, it was an obvious guess, but still. I'm glad I was right.

Can't wait for next week's episode.

Sandman wrote:Great Episode! Granny Goodness! the Furies! I kinda fell for that freddy Kruger fury... Great cameos too! I liked the stuff between lois and mom and lois & clark and his parents. very cool stuff!

I just have one question....didn't Tess & Lex have a....relationship at one point?

Yeah, Mad Harriet was hot. Apparently that's Justin Hartley's wife.

I'm trying to remember if Lex and Tess had a physical relationship. I honestly cant' remember.

Last edited by Batman25JM on Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

405The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:45 pm

rwe1138

rwe1138

The Kirby stuff was cool, especially Darkseid's posse meeting up in the end. Mad Harriet's definitely never looked better in any incarnation. Cool to see Lashina, too.

The rest was meh for me. Didn't care for the family melodrama, and I haven't watched regularly since that new chick showed up, so that reveal didn't mean much to me.

http://panelsonpages.com/?page_id=903

406The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:34 pm

Janson

Janson
Zombie
Zombie

This was a MEH episode for me. There are very few Superman villains I think are cool and Darkseid and his lot have to be my least favorite most boring villains Supes has. I know a lot of people like Darkseid, but he's never been my cup of tea.

407The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:33 am

Sandman

Sandman
Ninja
Ninja

Batman25JM wrote:Abandoned

Yeah, Mad Harriet was hot. Apparently that's Justin Hartly's wife.

Now I hate the guy! lol

408The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:57 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I enjoyed this episode but I felt there was a bit too much in the way of various plot points. I liked everything that was in it but it just seemed too crammed in for my taste. I loved that they got Terri Hatcher as Lois' mom. It just seemed right to me. The stuff with Granny Goodness was outstanding as I thought it would be and the Female Furies were awesome. Seeing Tess' background brought to light even further has me jazzed even further and cannot wait to see Lionel come back (and he is). The stuff with Lois and Clark at the Fortress was very awesome. Like I said, a very good episode although a bit bloated with plot but I liked everything in it so it wasn't a bad thing but next week looks awesome.

409The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:43 pm

Sandman

Sandman
Ninja
Ninja

I would have to say the one and only thing that bugged me (and it is not major at all) is that Granny Goodness looked like a granny. I mean in every incarnation of her so far she looked and sounded like a guy in drag. espessally the animated superman. I thought it would have been funny to go that route with her cause in my own mind....I was never really sure about "her"

410The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:01 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Sandman wrote:I would have to say the one and only thing that bugged me (and it is not major at all) is that Granny Goodness looked like a granny. I mean in every incarnation of her so far she looked and sounded like a guy in drag. espessally the animated superman. I thought it would have been funny to go that route with her cause in my own mind....I was never really sure about "her"

This didn't bug me all that much although I do know what you're talking about. I just strike it up as a Smallville-ized version of the character and leave it at that.

411The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:13 pm

Janson

Janson
Zombie
Zombie

Sandman wrote:I would have to say the one and only thing that bugged me (and it is not major at all) is that Granny Goodness looked like a granny. I mean in every incarnation of her so far she looked and sounded like a guy in drag. espessally the animated superman. I thought it would have been funny to go that route with her cause in my own mind....I was never really sure about "her"

I know what you mean, but she is in fact a she look at this pic of when she was younger.

The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 17 180px-Goodnessmercy

412The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:49 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Patriot

It was nice to see Aquaman again, and Elena Satine was hot as hell as Mera.

I love that they've introduced Slade Wilson seeing as Deathstroke is my second favorite DC villain. Though I'm happy that Slade was introduced, and I love Michael Hogan, he isn't really anywhere near the comic Deathstroke. Also, I just can't think of Hogan as anyone other than Saul Tigh. I think it's funny that he's playing another character with only one eye.

It was cool having two former BSG stars in an episode. I wish they'd been in a scene together.

I like how Lois was brought more into the fold, found out Tess is helping the heroes, and has now been to Watchtower. I also loved the bit where Lois was trying to lie to Tess about where Clark was. They played that great.

413The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:02 pm

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

jaydee74 wrote:I enjoyed this episode but I felt there was a bit too much in the way of various plot points. I liked everything that was in it but it just seemed too crammed in for my taste. I loved that they got Terri Hatcher as Lois' mom. It just seemed right to me. The stuff with Granny Goodness was outstanding as I thought it would be and the Female Furies were awesome. Seeing Tess' background brought to light even further has me jazzed even further and cannot wait to see Lionel come back (and he is). The stuff with Lois and Clark at the Fortress was very awesome. Like I said, a very good episode although a bit bloated with plot but I liked everything in it so it wasn't a bad thing but next week looks awesome.

He's coming back for FOUR episodes !!! Smile

414The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:11 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Combo Mo wrote:
jaydee74 wrote:I enjoyed this episode but I felt there was a bit too much in the way of various plot points. I liked everything that was in it but it just seemed too crammed in for my taste. I loved that they got Terri Hatcher as Lois' mom. It just seemed right to me. The stuff with Granny Goodness was outstanding as I thought it would be and the Female Furies were awesome. Seeing Tess' background brought to light even further has me jazzed even further and cannot wait to see Lionel come back (and he is). The stuff with Lois and Clark at the Fortress was very awesome. Like I said, a very good episode although a bit bloated with plot but I liked everything in it so it wasn't a bad thing but next week looks awesome.

He's coming back for FOUR episodes !!! Smile

Four episodes? HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!! I didn't know he was going to be back for that many. I'm one happy sumbitch right now!Very Happy

415The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:39 pm

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I love the season so far. Deathstroke.

Hell yeah.

416The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:21 am

LordD3r3k

LordD3r3k
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The fact that characters like Deadshot and Deathstroke are showing up on a show like this is just fucking awesome. Keep it coming!

417The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:50 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I love that Lionel is coming back. I didn't have a huge problem with Slade WIlson in the Smallville universe as he was. I liked that he got his eye patch at the end but I have this feeling he's not going to be the bad ass fighter he is in the comics which curiously doesn't upset me all that much. Whatever they do with him on the show is going to be awesome and I think Michael Hogan is a great actor so at least they brought in a quality actor for the role. I'm very Smallville happy right now.

418The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:18 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I liked that they brought in Ultraman. That was a nice touch.

419The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:30 pm

LordD3r3k

LordD3r3k
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Yeah, good episode

420The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:40 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Luthor

I LOVED this episode.

The change in color from one universe to another was a nice touch.

It was great to have Lionel back, even if he wasn't our Lionel.

I liked the alternate Tess. I found her more playful attitude hot.

I know they are basically planning for Alexander (the Lex clone) to be the new Lex, but I think it'd be awesome if they keep hinting that will happen, and then the real Lex comes back and kills the clone and assumes his rightful role. I know they keep saying Lex is dead, but he could be alive.

I loved that Lois could tell it was the "real" Clark.

421The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:34 am

AlienIncognito

AlienIncognito
Pirate
Pirate

I stopped watching this show for a few seasons but I'm so glad I came back. This season is kicking so much ass. It is probably my favorite ever.

422The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:04 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Did you take the Lionel Luthor at the end of the episode was the alternate universe Lionel. It would make sense since the regular Lionel Luthor is dead. I would rather the "clone" Lex be the Lex Luthor who eventually fights with Superman. It seems that this Clone-Lex is going to grow up even smarter and more evil than the original and it would be a great way for Clark to be able to keep his identity. I am hoping that's how it would work anyway.

Next episode looks really bad ass.

423The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:26 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^It's definitely the alternate universe Lionel. You can see him running toward Clark as Clark is being transported back to his universe, and as you said, our Lionel is dead.

424The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:56 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I wonder what the alternate universe Lionel will do in this universe? Will he try to take over Lexcorp? Will he find the clone Lex Luthor? This got very interesting. I also like evil Lionel.

425The Official 'Smallville' Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Official 'Smallville' Thread Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:10 pm

Sandman

Sandman
Ninja
Ninja

either that or it is a Lionel from a completly different universe. one where he is and always was the good guy. and say oliver and the Queens are the bad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum