Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ask a Straight Guy

+38
goatt
Spider_Fan14
Lewis Black is Sabertooth
Sapphire Gypsy
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Airwolf
darth__frodo
Spaced4SimonPegg
melvinlikechris
ChrisToPhenom
kreepfan
blue halo
potatojoe
Gojiratoho
Chi-Town Spidey
Rath99
Dr. Jonathan Crane
gangsternerd
Astro13Zombie
Hannibal king
TENIME_art
Foxy
superdoug
Toothgrinder
shining knight
Esbat
FroZen
Thundermatts
BlueMaxx
Sci-Fi
krpykrwly
Silent K
Tripper McGee
Administrator
Ska
Lee
Joshua
Mnemosis
42 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 10]

1Ask a Straight Guy Empty Ask a Straight Guy Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:42 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

I love Doug, but he doesn't know everything. There are some questions only a cat fancier can answer, and that's what I'm here for. I'm not your boyfriend, I probably don't even really know you, so I've got no reason to lie. Does your ass look fat in those jeans? Is he just not that into you? I'll give you the honest answers.

I'll give it to you straight.

2Ask a Straight Guy Empty Re: Ask a Straight Guy Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:46 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

How can you kiss other men and still call yourself straight with a clear conscience?

3Ask a Straight Guy Empty Re: Ask a Straight Guy Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:51 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Joshua wrote:How can you kiss other men and still call yourself straight with a clear conscience?

A combination of a hot girlfriend and an understanding of what it means to be totally stray. That, and I'm part French.

4Ask a Straight Guy Empty Re: Ask a Straight Guy Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:53 pm

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

Joshua wrote:How can you kiss other men and still call yourself straight with a clear conscience?
And we open strong lol!

http://www.leerodriguez.net

5Ask a Straight Guy Empty Re: Ask a Straight Guy Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:56 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

:face palm: Sigh... why do I even bother?

6Ask a Straight Guy Empty Re: Ask a Straight Guy Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:59 pm

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:I love Doug, but he doesn't know everything. There are some questions only a cat fancier can answer, and that's what I'm here for. I'm not your boyfriend, I probably don't even really know you, so I've got no reason to lie. Does your ass look fat in those jeans? Is he just not that into you? I'll give you the honest answers.

I'll give it to you straight.

That's an impossibility to give it "straight".....

http://www.myspace.com/kristinellenamarie

7Ask a Straight Guy Empty Re: Ask a Straight Guy Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:05 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

What's an elevator called when it's going down?

8Ask a Straight Guy Empty Re: Ask a Straight Guy Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:06 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

And for the totally honest answer to Josh's question:

No offense intended to Chris, but the kiss had nothing to do with attraction. I was at the end of a long weekend with friends and riding a high I've never felt before in my life:

I have a gorgeous girlfriend who makes me happier than I ever knew I could be, and who has brought out feelings both physical and emotional that I wasn't aware I was capable of.

I have friends whose company I enjoy thoroughly, most of whom I'd finally gotten to meet for the first time. Again, sad though this may be, that's something new for me. I've never been that comfortable, that at home, with any group of people in my life.

I'm partner in a website that is taking off and making a name for itself, and the weekend was nothing but concentrated awesome as far as the site is concerned.

Every aspect of my life is better than it has ever been, and I've always been a pretty happy guy. I wanted to do something to get a reaction. I wanted to do something memorable, both for the group and myself. And I wanted to do something wild. That's why I told Tripper to take a picture. I wanted to, with that photo, sum up the camraderie and closeness that I'd felt for an entire weekend. I wanted anyone who saw it to know how amazing and intense the entire weekend had been. It was Chris's birthday, he's a germophobe, so I know he's clean... I said what the hell. I'll make my stand here.

My ONLY regret is not even considering that it might upset Kristin. For that, I can't apologize enough, but I'll keep trying, because she means the world to me.

So THAT is how I can kiss a man and still call myself straight. Now then, who's next?

9Ask a Straight Guy Empty Re: Ask a Straight Guy Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:06 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Joshua wrote:What's an elevator called when it's going down?

Your mom!

10Ask a Straight Guy Empty Re: Ask a Straight Guy Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:10 pm

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

Mnemosis wrote:Now then, who's next?
Lee. We all know you've done some things in private, but give us a picture!

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

11Ask a Straight Guy Empty Re: Ask a Straight Guy Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:24 pm

Tripper McGee

Tripper McGee
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:And for the totally honest answer to Josh's question:

No offense intended to Chris, but the kiss had nothing to do with attraction. I was at the end of a long weekend with friends and riding a high I've never felt before in my life:

I have a gorgeous girlfriend who makes me happier than I ever knew I could be, and who has brought out feelings both physical and emotional that I wasn't aware I was capable of.

I have friends whose company I enjoy thoroughly, most of whom I'd finally gotten to meet for the first time. Again, sad though this may be, that's something new for me. I've never been that comfortable, that at home, with any group of people in my life.

I'm partner in a website that is taking off and making a name for itself, and the weekend was nothing but concentrated awesome as far as the site is concerned.

Every aspect of my life is better than it has ever been, and I've always been a pretty happy guy. I wanted to do something to get a reaction. I wanted to do something memorable, both for the group and myself. And I wanted to do something wild. That's why I told Tripper to take a picture. I wanted to, with that photo, sum up the camraderie and closeness that I'd felt for an entire weekend. I wanted anyone who saw it to know how amazing and intense the entire weekend had been. It was Chris's birthday, he's a germophobe, so I know he's clean... I said what the hell. I'll make my stand here.

My ONLY regret is not even considering that it might upset Kristin. For that, I can't apologize enough, but I'll keep trying, because she means the world to me.

So THAT is how I can kiss a man and still call myself straight. Now then, who's next?

king

http://www.PanelsOnPages.com

12Ask a Straight Guy Empty Re: Ask a Straight Guy Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:51 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Very Happy

13Ask a Straight Guy Empty Re: Ask a Straight Guy Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:29 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

What's the difference between Peanut Butter and Jam?

14Ask a Straight Guy Empty Re: Ask a Straight Guy Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:30 pm

krpykrwly

krpykrwly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

This is also the same reason I blew T-Bone. neutral

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?ref=profile&

15Ask a Straight Guy Empty Re: Ask a Straight Guy Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:32 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

krpykrwly wrote:

wub

16Ask a Straight Guy Empty Re: Ask a Straight Guy Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:50 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Silent K wrote:What's the difference between Peanut Butter and Jam?

::something about salty nut butter::

krpykrwly wrote:

Me too, but I couldn't find Tripper OR her camera to document it.

17Ask a Straight Guy Empty Re: Ask a Straight Guy Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:55 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Mnemosis wrote:

You can't Peanut Butter your dick into a girl's ass.

I take no credit for this.

18Ask a Straight Guy Empty Re: Ask a Straight Guy Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:57 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:
Hey come on, why does it have to be a girl? Why can't it be a dude's ass?

19Ask a Straight Guy Empty Re: Ask a Straight Guy Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:57 pm

Sci-Fi

Sci-Fi
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Well said.

20Ask a Straight Guy Empty Re: Ask a Straight Guy Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:31 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Silent K wrote:
Mnemosis wrote:

Then you're not doing it right. You need to be using creamy.

21Ask a Straight Guy Empty Re: Ask a Straight Guy Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:52 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Hey, Mnemosis. Can I have sex with a guy and be straight if I play it off as if I was trying to be funny and was in a really happy mood? Wink

22Ask a Straight Guy Empty Re: Ask a Straight Guy Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:54 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

BlueMaxx wrote:Hey, Mnemosis. Can I have sex with a guy and be straight if I play it off as if I was trying to be funny and was in a really happy mood? Wink

No, but you can go fuck yourself and it won't count against you. Wink

23Ask a Straight Guy Empty Re: Ask a Straight Guy Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:27 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:
Whoa! You know likey joke?

24Ask a Straight Guy Empty Re: Ask a Straight Guy Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:02 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I've kissed my best friend on the mouth two times. And I'm so not gay. (unless he is. Why did he say he is? Could it finally happen?)

25Ask a Straight Guy Empty Re: Ask a Straight Guy Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:24 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

BlueMaxx wrote:
Mnemosis wrote:
Whoa! You know likey joke?

Dude... just bustin' balls. Smiley immunity!

Thundermatts wrote:I've kissed my best friend on the mouth two times. And I'm so not gay. (unless he is. Why did he say he is? Could it finally happen?)

No, he didn't. But yes, it could.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 10]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum