Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ask a Straight Guy

+38
goatt
Spider_Fan14
Lewis Black is Sabertooth
Sapphire Gypsy
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Airwolf
darth__frodo
Spaced4SimonPegg
melvinlikechris
ChrisToPhenom
kreepfan
blue halo
potatojoe
Gojiratoho
Chi-Town Spidey
Rath99
Dr. Jonathan Crane
gangsternerd
Astro13Zombie
Hannibal king
TENIME_art
Foxy
superdoug
Toothgrinder
shining knight
Esbat
FroZen
Thundermatts
BlueMaxx
Sci-Fi
krpykrwly
Silent K
Tripper McGee
Administrator
Ska
Lee
Joshua
Mnemosis
42 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 10]

176Ask a Straight Guy - Page 8 Empty Re: Ask a Straight Guy Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:00 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Esbat wrote:

Mnemosis wrote:
Joshua wrote:I have a question for straight guys: what's the appeal to threesomes and orgies? I've never found that enticing.

Add me to the list of nay-sayers. If ANYTHING... I'd want to double up with another guy on a girl, but I don't know if I could handle being naked with another guy having sex with the same girl. Does that make sense? If I was single and into casual sex (neither of which applies), I could appreciate the allure of being with a girl who wanted it so bad, she needed more than one at a time. I couldn't make a relationship out of it, I'd be too insecure. But for a one night stand kind of thing, I think it'd be hot. I'd just haveta... I don't know... have blinders on that prevented me from seeing any part of the dude aside from knowing he was there... Laughing Laughing Laughing
Dude, I'm afraid of his junk getting anywhere near mine. I mean, your BALLS could touch. *shudders* Or imagine him cumming and it GETS on your. I feel dirty enough getting myself messy with Esbat's Own salad dressing. But then again I get paranoid when I eat food and I think a crumb or smudge of mustard or grease is still on my chin/face.

It's called fingercuffs. If my balls touch another dude's balls with an entire torso between us, we're doing something wrong.

177Ask a Straight Guy - Page 8 Empty Re: Ask a Straight Guy Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:28 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:
It's called fingercuffs. If my balls touch another dude's balls with an entire torso between us, we're doing something wrong.
The problem with the fingercuffs scenario is you might see the dude's face. During sex I don't want to see another guy's face, let alone another guy's o-face,

178Ask a Straight Guy - Page 8 Empty Re: Ask a Straight Guy Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:46 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Joshua wrote:
The problem with the fingercuffs scenario is you might see the dude's face. During sex I don't want to see another guy's face, let alone another guy's o-face,

And this is why I said what I did about blinders, previously. In order for the scenario to work, I need to not see the other dude's face OR junk. Basically, I need to know he's there wihtout seeing him. But again, what it boils down to is the erotic intrigue of the insatiable lover. Convey that in such a fashion that doesn't involve a second set of testacles, and the menage becomes un menecessary.

179Ask a Straight Guy - Page 8 Empty Re: Ask a Straight Guy Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:22 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Maybe if my ask thread was stickied like all the tohers (for some reason) it'd get more questions too. Of course I'm not mnemosis so I can't put my own and my girlfriends on myself.

:x shake my head

180Ask a Straight Guy - Page 8 Empty Re: Ask a Straight Guy Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:40 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Your wish is my command.

181Ask a Straight Guy - Page 8 Empty Re: Ask a Straight Guy Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:42 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

You got rid of mine!

182Ask a Straight Guy - Page 8 Empty Re: Ask a Straight Guy Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:35 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

183Ask a Straight Guy - Page 8 Empty Re: Ask a Straight Guy Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:03 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:The problem with the fingercuffs scenario is you might see the dude's face. During sex I don't want to see another guy's face, let alone another guy's o-face,
But at least with an o-face you can get eye-closed look. I'd think a wide-eyed, blank stare would really ruin the moment.
Him: " neutral "
You: " Shocked "
Her: " happy "

184Ask a Straight Guy - Page 8 Empty Re: Ask a Straight Guy Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:41 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

If I'm inside a chick and I see a dude it doesn't matter what his expression is.

185Ask a Straight Guy - Page 8 Empty Re: Ask a Straight Guy Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:43 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

*FART SOUND* I think the biggest problem was having a relationship advice post on a site full of nerds. lol!

186Ask a Straight Guy - Page 8 Empty Re: Ask a Straight Guy Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:07 am

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

YOU MERGED EM!? You're awesome!

187Ask a Straight Guy - Page 8 Empty Re: Ask a Straight Guy Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:07 pm

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Question: How do you balance things when her friends don't like you?

Now I've never gotten a gold star in sharing but I fully understand when someone you care about has their own circle of friends be it guy or gal. I've been in situations where I'm an "outsider" that a woman I like, and am spending time with, includes me into these inner circle activities. But her friends view me with contempt/disdain/shit colored glasses and they don't show it around her but the moment I'm left alone I'm afraid when she comes back they'll be a chair with 3 legs broken off and I'm surrounded by piles of ash.

How does one deal with this?

In the few times this has happened, I've sucked it up and continued on like I could give a shit about the daggers they're staring into me. But, alas, as I don't address it eventually the friends put together plans that draw her interest away until we lose contact almost altogether.

http://realityfugitives.com/

188Ask a Straight Guy - Page 8 Empty Re: Ask a Straight Guy Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:19 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I've never experienced this so I can't give advice with any kind of certainty, but if were in that situation I would tell the girl that her friends are horrible people and that if they don't start treating me with respect I'm going to refuse to hang out with them.

189Ask a Straight Guy - Page 8 Empty Re: Ask a Straight Guy Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:36 pm

Tripper McGee

Tripper McGee
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

From the little I read, I would like to say the ladder theory is not true. I have said "I feel like I can talk to you about anything" to guys I would sleep with.

http://www.PanelsOnPages.com

190Ask a Straight Guy - Page 8 Empty Re: Ask a Straight Guy Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:43 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ What Josh said, or...Laughing...you could try your damnedest to indulge in conversation with her friends. Interact with the more when you have the chance.

They could be the friends that are protective of each other. They look at you as if trying to figure out your intentions. "Do you really like her or just trying to get into her panties?" - Thoughts like that. Also, you're possibly taking away their hangout time with her.

Heck, you know friends' opinions are shared in the "circle". Maybe they don't feel like you like them, or one of them didn't, so they all give the stink eye in defense. Maybe they don't feel fully comfortable talking about things that they'd normally talk about in that setting and it is frustrating. Since girls talk, maybe you aren't treating your gf as good as you can? Not that your a jerk, but...in other ways? Hint, hint. You don't have anything to prove, so don't get defensive.

Anyways, there are a myriad of reasons. Hell, maybe Josh is right. Maybe they just frickin' suck poo.

191Ask a Straight Guy - Page 8 Empty Re: Ask a Straight Guy Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:45 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Tripper McGee wrote:From the little I read, I would like to say the ladder theory is not true. I have said "I feel like I can talk to you about anything" to guys I would sleep with.
Ya, some of that stuff seemed pretty bunk. It's all loosely theoretical. I mean, ^that seems like a good connection statement between people.

192Ask a Straight Guy - Page 8 Empty Re: Ask a Straight Guy Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:58 pm

Tripper McGee

Tripper McGee
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:
Tripper McGee wrote:From the little I read, I would like to say the ladder theory is not true. I have said "I feel like I can talk to you about anything" to guys I would sleep with.
I mean, ^that seems like a good connection statement between people.

Right? If the girl immediately added, "Don't you think Troy and I would make a great couple?" yeah, she wants to be friends. But otherwise, I think that's a really nice thing to say to someone.

193Ask a Straight Guy - Page 8 Empty Re: Ask a Straight Guy Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:00 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Twat Swatters. shake my head

194Ask a Straight Guy - Page 8 Empty Re: Ask a Straight Guy Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:03 pm

Tripper McGee

Tripper McGee
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:Twat Swatters. shake my head

Laughing What is that?

195Ask a Straight Guy - Page 8 Empty Re: Ask a Straight Guy Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:05 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Tripper McGee wrote:
Silent K wrote:Twat Swatters. shake my head

Laughing What is that?

Dane Cook's name for the female version of a cock-blocker.

196Ask a Straight Guy - Page 8 Empty Re: Ask a Straight Guy Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:42 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Laughing

197Ask a Straight Guy - Page 8 Empty Re: Ask a Straight Guy Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:59 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Even worse is chicks who cock block guys. It's infuriating.

198Ask a Straight Guy - Page 8 Empty Re: Ask a Straight Guy Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:15 pm

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:^ What Josh said, or...Laughing...you could try your damnedest to indulge in conversation with her friends. Interact with the more when you have the chance.

They could be the friends that are protective of each other. They look at you as if trying to figure out your intentions. "Do you really like her or just trying to get into her panties?" - Thoughts like that. Also, you're possibly taking away their hangout time with her.

Heck, you know friends' opinions are shared in the "circle". Maybe they don't feel like you like them, or one of them didn't, so they all give the stink eye in defense. Maybe they don't feel fully comfortable talking about things that they'd normally talk about in that setting and it is frustrating. Since girls talk, maybe you aren't treating your gf as good as you can? Not that your a jerk, but...in other ways? Hint, hint. You don't have anything to prove, so don't get defensive.

Anyways, there are a myriad of reasons. Hell, maybe Josh is right. Maybe they just frickin' suck poo.

With one she was the "goodie goodie" of the "group" and I think they preferred her to remain single as she never had a steady boyfriend. She was usually the one who would listen to the rest bemoan their woes and what not.

The other one was when I was in college and she was awesome to hang with. I could blow whole weekends "hustlin' novels" in the library with her, basically picking out books for one another to read and then see who could finish fastest. (This is why I hate the Bronte sisters, and she grew an affinity for Star Wars, but only in book form.) The problem there was she grew up with her friends since fucking forever, and I had just moved into town that year.

199Ask a Straight Guy - Page 8 Empty Re: Ask a Straight Guy Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:30 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ You have your work cut out for you. Think of them as family members. You have to show you're not a douche to daddy and mommy, especially dad, so treat her friends like that. Don't feel you have to prove anything, just show your a good guy, and you actually care for her. Sounds trite, and is easier said than done, but it's the best I can say. And, not to be a downer, sometimes that's just not enough. Some people are pure cynicism whom create a prediposition towards crapy people and stick with it when someone new comes along.

200Ask a Straight Guy - Page 8 Empty Re: Ask a Straight Guy Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:34 pm

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:^ You have your work cut out for you. Think of them as family members. You have to show you're not a douche to daddy and mommy, especially dad, so treat her friends like that. Don't feel you have to prove anything, just show your a good guy, and you actually care for her. Sounds trite, and is easier said than done, but it's the best I can say. And, not to be a downer, sometimes that's just not enough. Some people are pure cynicism whom create a prediposition towards crapy people and stick with it when someone new comes along.
Alas its been like 6 years since the last one, but I just wanted to get other people's opinions about the situations.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum