Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ask a Straight Guy

+38
goatt
Spider_Fan14
Lewis Black is Sabertooth
Sapphire Gypsy
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Airwolf
darth__frodo
Spaced4SimonPegg
melvinlikechris
ChrisToPhenom
kreepfan
blue halo
potatojoe
Gojiratoho
Chi-Town Spidey
Rath99
Dr. Jonathan Crane
gangsternerd
Astro13Zombie
Hannibal king
TENIME_art
Foxy
superdoug
Toothgrinder
shining knight
Esbat
FroZen
Thundermatts
BlueMaxx
Sci-Fi
krpykrwly
Silent K
Tripper McGee
Administrator
Ska
Lee
Joshua
Mnemosis
42 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 10]

201Ask a Straight Guy - Page 9 Empty Re: Ask a Straight Guy Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:28 pm

blue halo

blue halo
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

BlueMaxx wrote:^ You have your work cut out for you. Think of them as family members. You have to show you're not a douche to daddy and mommy, especially dad, so treat her friends like that. Don't feel you have to prove anything, just show your a good guy, and you actually care for her. Sounds trite, and is easier said than done, but it's the best I can say. And, not to be a downer, sometimes that's just not enough. Some people are pure cynicism whom create a prediposition towards crapy people and stick with it when someone new comes along.
OR... Cleverly distract her friends by telling them there's a big sale at the shoe store, and snag some alone time with the girl. The more solo face time you get with the girl, the more invested she'll be, and eventually, she'll tell her friends to just shut up deal with your ugly mug lurking around.

Alternatively, instead of the shoe store scenario... Say you're at a bar, in convo with the girl, and her friends are "mother henning" her. They're so far up your grill, they won't notice the ruffies you slipped into their drinks so you can pass them off to the other guys at the bar. Acheives the same result - the much desired solo face time. Plus, the added bonus! All her friends went home with other guys, so she might as well go home with you!

202Ask a Straight Guy - Page 9 Empty Re: Ask a Straight Guy Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:23 pm

kreepfan

kreepfan
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

All this talk of Cheating...sounds like you are playing a game or taking a test.

If you find a book with all the answers on being in a relationship...is that considered Cheating?

203Ask a Straight Guy - Page 9 Empty Re: Ask a Straight Guy Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:32 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

There is no such book.

If there was, it would look like this.

Ask a Straight Guy - Page 9 NecronomiconBook

204Ask a Straight Guy - Page 9 Empty Re: Ask a Straight Guy Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:29 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:There is no such book.

If there was, it would look like this.

Ask a Straight Guy - Page 9 NecronomiconBook
Ha! I haven't seen a book with a face on it sense The Pagemaster.

205Ask a Straight Guy - Page 9 Empty Re: Ask a Straight Guy Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:30 pm

blue halo

blue halo
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

^ LOL!

To have books on being in a relationship, it would be several volumes, as there's no difinitive way to manage a relationship.

206Ask a Straight Guy - Page 9 Empty Re: Ask a Straight Guy Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:11 pm

kreepfan

kreepfan
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Wow...seems you guys lost your sense of hypotheical situations...and besides...it's a joke..you know how in school there is a "Teacher's" book with all the answers in it on a given subject?....nvm...the humor is lost when you have to explain it.

207Ask a Straight Guy - Page 9 Empty Re: Ask a Straight Guy Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:15 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

kreepfan wrote:Wow...seems you guys lost your sense of hypotheical situations...and besides...it's a joke..you know how in school there is a "Teacher's" book with all the answers in it on a given subject?....nvm...the humor is lost when you have to explain it.

We're joking right along with you...right? huh

208Ask a Straight Guy - Page 9 Empty Re: Ask a Straight Guy Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:30 pm

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

This is probably the second best place to ask:
If you have sex with Lady Ga Ga (assuming she does have a penis) does that make you gay??

209Ask a Straight Guy - Page 9 Empty Re: Ask a Straight Guy Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:32 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

melvinlikechris wrote:This is probably the second best place to ask:
If you have sex with Lady Ga Ga (assuming she does have a penis) does that make you gay??

I'd say it depends on what part you have sex with. On both of youse.

210Ask a Straight Guy - Page 9 Empty Re: Ask a Straight Guy Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:42 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Girls: if a guy tells you he's really into Twilight and he's looking for his Bella, he is a liar and is just trying to get into your pants.

211Ask a Straight Guy - Page 9 Empty Re: Ask a Straight Guy Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:13 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ask a Straight Guy - Page 9 400_F_194065_wDEATuD9o7lIaOp8RsB7QrfxlviWxl

212Ask a Straight Guy - Page 9 Empty Re: Ask a Straight Guy Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:48 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:Ask a Straight Guy - Page 9 400_F_194065_wDEATuD9o7lIaOp8RsB7QrfxlviWxl

scratch huh Suspect

213Ask a Straight Guy - Page 9 Empty Re: Ask a Straight Guy Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:07 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ It was in response to Joshua's post. As if she was duped and now sad. ...nm.

214Ask a Straight Guy - Page 9 Empty Re: Ask a Straight Guy Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:34 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:^ It was in response to Joshua's post. As if she was duped and now sad. ...nm.

Ohh...I get it...I'm slow Laughing

215Ask a Straight Guy - Page 9 Empty Re: Ask a Straight Guy Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:23 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Oh, good. Thought I lost my funnybone. cool

216Ask a Straight Guy - Page 9 Empty Re: Ask a Straight Guy Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:30 am

kreepfan

kreepfan
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

BlueMaxx wrote:Oh, good. Thought I lost my funnybone. cool

Hit your elbow on something the wrong way to make sure it's still there.

217Ask a Straight Guy - Page 9 Empty Re: Ask a Straight Guy Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:52 am

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Guys: if a girl lets you put it in her pooper, you probably have a small penis.

Girls: if you're dating a guy who keeps feeding you a lot of binding foods, he probably wants to stick it in your pooper. Watch out.

218Ask a Straight Guy - Page 9 Empty Re: Ask a Straight Guy Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:02 pm

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:Girls: if a guy tells you he's really into Twilight and he's looking for his Bella, he is a liar and is just trying to get into your pants.

I DARE you to put that on your facebook status! Laughing

https://www.facebook.com/people/Chi-Town-Spidey/1331652244

219Ask a Straight Guy - Page 9 Empty Re: Ask a Straight Guy Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:12 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spider-Man wrote:
Joshua wrote:Girls: if a guy tells you he's really into Twilight and he's looking for his Bella, he is a liar and is just trying to get into your pants.

I don't really get why that would be such a daring stunt, but if you really want me to I guess I will.

220Ask a Straight Guy - Page 9 Empty Re: Ask a Straight Guy Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:20 pm

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:
Spider-Man wrote:

I don't really get why that would be such a daring stunt, but if you really want me to I guess I will.

To protect all the innocent girls out there and bash all the evil boys that actually USE that line.

https://www.facebook.com/people/Chi-Town-Spidey/1331652244

221Ask a Straight Guy - Page 9 Empty Re: Ask a Straight Guy Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:24 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I think there are only two Twilight fans who are friends with me on Facebook; one is married and the other one would never fall for that.

222Ask a Straight Guy - Page 9 Empty Re: Ask a Straight Guy Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:11 pm

darth__frodo

darth__frodo
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Joshua wrote:I think there are only two Twilight fans who are friends with me on Facebook; one is married and the other one would never fall for that.

Hee... xD *sparkle*

223Ask a Straight Guy - Page 9 Empty Re: Ask a Straight Guy Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:40 pm

Airwolf

Airwolf
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

my sister is obsessed with twilight X_X

but to be honest i find alice attractive - id hit that vampire ass!

it takes a man to swim in the red ocean but it takes a hero to drink from it

224Ask a Straight Guy - Page 9 Empty Re: Ask a Straight Guy Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:02 am

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Airwolf wrote:it takes a man to swim in the red ocean but it takes a hero to drink from it

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Menstrual_cycle

neutral

225Ask a Straight Guy - Page 9 Empty Re: Ask a Straight Guy Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:24 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I loved that that seemed to be the comment that froze this thread for half a year. Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum