Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who wants to be a zombie??

+8
alucardbarnivous
elijahdprophet
potatojoe
FroZen
Thundermatts
Ska
Astro13Zombie
Dr. Jonathan Crane
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Who wants to be a zombie?? Empty Who wants to be a zombie?? Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:34 pm

Dr. Jonathan Crane

Dr. Jonathan Crane
Zombie
Zombie

No no this is not a new reality show..

But I talked to my friend the director of Post Mortem America 2021 about the idea of all of us gathering at CCC 2010 as zombies when it struck me.. What if I asked everyone on here if they would want to be a zombie in the film and become total immortal on film as one.

I am asking now way in advance soo I can try and get things properlyset up for all that want to be apart of this. The movie is very much a B movie and very low budget ( all the money came out of the director's pocket) but its alot of fun. The film is being shot in IN. soo like I said I am seeing if anyone wants to do this hella early. I think it would be fucking amazing if at least one scene in the movie had nothing but PoP! Zombies!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Here is a link too the movie's myspace page
Post Mortem America 2021 offical myspace page

Let me know what you guys think!!! Very Happy

2Who wants to be a zombie?? Empty Re: Who wants to be a zombie?? Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:44 pm

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

yes yes yes

3Who wants to be a zombie?? Empty Re: Who wants to be a zombie?? Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:47 pm

Dr. Jonathan Crane

Dr. Jonathan Crane
Zombie
Zombie

Wooot first to reply!! You in Astro?!

4Who wants to be a zombie?? Empty Re: Who wants to be a zombie?? Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:10 pm

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Dr. Jonathan Crane wrote:Wooot first to reply!! You in Astro?!

Is that a Chris Uminga Scarecrow on your avatar? Suspect

http://www.myspace.com/kristinellenamarie

5Who wants to be a zombie?? Empty Re: Who wants to be a zombie?? Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:12 pm

Dr. Jonathan Crane

Dr. Jonathan Crane
Zombie
Zombie

Ska wrote:
Dr. Jonathan Crane wrote:Wooot first to reply!! You in Astro?!

Is that a Chris Uminga Scarecrow on your avatar? Suspect

yeeesssss Blue posted it in the Everyone hates me thread.. sooo I stole it and used it as my avatar.

SOOOO no one wants to be in a zombie movie??

6Who wants to be a zombie?? Empty Re: Who wants to be a zombie?? Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:22 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

im in for sure. but i wont wear contacts

7Who wants to be a zombie?? Empty Re: Who wants to be a zombie?? Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:23 pm

Dr. Jonathan Crane

Dr. Jonathan Crane
Zombie
Zombie

Thundermatts wrote:im in for sure. but i wont wear contacts

you wont need to you can have glasses on as a zombie. he is filming in black and white soo that can use old school tricks for the special effects.

8Who wants to be a zombie?? Empty Re: Who wants to be a zombie?? Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:47 am

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Yes...no not yes....HELL YES!!!!!

Do want!!

headbang

9Who wants to be a zombie?? Empty Re: Who wants to be a zombie?? Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:45 pm

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I wish I was a zombie

10Who wants to be a zombie?? Empty Re: Who wants to be a zombie?? Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:39 pm

Dr. Jonathan Crane

Dr. Jonathan Crane
Zombie
Zombie

you can be!! in the movie man!! I am asking for everyone if you can make it up somehow like I said nothing is set in stone yet for next year BUT I will definately let everyone know soo that if anyone not from IL or IN can do it if they can or want to.

11Who wants to be a zombie?? Empty Re: Who wants to be a zombie?? Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:40 pm

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

If I could travel I'd be there. Wink

12Who wants to be a zombie?? Empty Re: Who wants to be a zombie?? Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:41 pm

Dr. Jonathan Crane

Dr. Jonathan Crane
Zombie
Zombie

why cant you travel?

13Who wants to be a zombie?? Empty Re: Who wants to be a zombie?? Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:51 pm

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I can travel, but it's quite the distance from Texas. Add school and work to the equation and it makes it a no go

14Who wants to be a zombie?? Empty Re: Who wants to be a zombie?? Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:58 pm

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

potatojoe wrote:I can travel, but it's quite the distance from Texas. Add school and work to the equation and it makes it a no go
Crying or Very sad

15Who wants to be a zombie?? Empty Re: Who wants to be a zombie?? Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:01 pm

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Astro's not gonna go, he's got a "no-see-me" reputation to uphold. shake my head

http://www.myspace.com/kristinellenamarie

16Who wants to be a zombie?? Empty Re: Who wants to be a zombie?? Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:25 pm

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ska wrote:Astro's not gonna go, he's got a "no-see-me" reputation to uphold. shake my head
To be in a zombie movie....i would go.

17Who wants to be a zombie?? Empty Re: Who wants to be a zombie?? Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:27 pm

Dr. Jonathan Crane

Dr. Jonathan Crane
Zombie
Zombie

Astro13Zombie wrote:
Ska wrote:Astro's not gonna go, he's got a "no-see-me" reputation to uphold. shake my head

GOD DAMN RIGHT!!!!!!!! Plus you COULD wear a gas mask!!!! LOL that will piss everyone off lol!

18Who wants to be a zombie?? Empty Re: Who wants to be a zombie?? Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:29 pm

elijahdprophet

elijahdprophet
PoP! Brewmaster
PoP! Brewmaster

When I die I want a solar panel mounted on my head which will power a laser pointer that replaces my left eye. I then want my hands removed and replaced with axe heads. Then I want to be buried.

That way when we eventually rise as zombies there will be no fucking doubt who is the King Zombie.

Last edited by elijahdprophet on Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

19Who wants to be a zombie?? Empty Re: Who wants to be a zombie?? Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:31 pm

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

elijahdprophet wrote:When I die I want a solar panel mounted on my head which will power a laser pointer that replaces my left eye. I then want my hands removes and replaces with axe heads. Then I want to be buried.

That way when we eventually rise as zombies there will be no fucking doubt who is the King Zombie.
wub

20Who wants to be a zombie?? Empty Re: Who wants to be a zombie?? Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:34 pm

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I thought this thread would be about ZJs...

http://blog.myspace.com/alucardbarnivous

21Who wants to be a zombie?? Empty Re: Who wants to be a zombie?? Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:35 pm

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Astro13Zombie wrote:

That's the spirit!

22Who wants to be a zombie?? Empty Re: Who wants to be a zombie?? Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:18 pm

Dr. Jonathan Crane

Dr. Jonathan Crane
Zombie
Zombie

soo I got
Frozen
thundermatts
Astro are you a go if can get the money?

23Who wants to be a zombie?? Empty Re: Who wants to be a zombie?? Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:19 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

elijahdprophet wrote:When I die I want a solar panel mounted on my head which will power a laser pointer that replaces my left eye. I then want my hands removed and replaced with axe heads. Then I want to be buried.

That's great! Laughing

But oh ya?! I want to be buried with a chain mail hood to protect my achilles brain, and a crown made of bones on top of that; my left hand removed and replaced with a double-edged, battle axe; and kevlar pants so my legs'll be safe from frag. I want my corpse to not only be The Zombie King, but I want it to be the ultimate, a-boss-in-Resident-Evil, zombified corpse.

24Who wants to be a zombie?? Empty Re: Who wants to be a zombie?? Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:33 pm

Dr. Jonathan Crane

Dr. Jonathan Crane
Zombie
Zombie

Uh..... ^ what? this thread was bout people being zombies in a movie lol

25Who wants to be a zombie?? Empty Re: Who wants to be a zombie?? Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:37 pm

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:
elijahdprophet wrote:When I die I want a solar panel mounted on my head which will power a laser pointer that replaces my left eye. I then want my hands removed and replaced with axe heads. Then I want to be buried.

That's great! Laughing

But oh ya?! I want to be buried with a chain mail hood to protect my achilles brain, and a crown made of bones on top of that; my left hand removed and replaced with a double-edged, battle axe; and kevlar pants so my legs'll be safe from frag. I want my corpse to not only be The Zombie King, but I want it to be the ultimate, a-boss-in-Resident-Evil, zombified corpse.
lmao

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum