Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who wants to be a zombie??

+8
alucardbarnivous
elijahdprophet
potatojoe
FroZen
Thundermatts
Ska
Astro13Zombie
Dr. Jonathan Crane
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51Who wants to be a zombie?? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who wants to be a zombie?? Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:41 pm

Dr. Jonathan Crane

Dr. Jonathan Crane
Zombie
Zombie

FroZen wrote:Got 3 more people who want to be zombies!!! Two buddies of mine and my wife. How fucking cool is that??!!

It was funny cuz one of my buddies is black and questioned if he'd be able to be a zombie. I looked at him and said "No. Only white people come back from the dead!" It was funny as hell. So yeah, I got some more "zombies" lined up.

WOOOT!!! Dude!! THAT IS AWESOME!!!

52Who wants to be a zombie?? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who wants to be a zombie?? Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:43 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

What can I say...we love some zombies!!

53Who wants to be a zombie?? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who wants to be a zombie?? Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:26 pm

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

FroZen wrote:

It was funny cuz one of my buddies is black and questioned if he'd be able to be a zombie. I looked at him and said "No. Only white people come back from the dead!" It was funny as hell. So yeah, I got some more "zombies" lined up.
lmao

54Who wants to be a zombie?? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who wants to be a zombie?? Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:33 pm

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:
Dr. Jonathan Crane wrote:
NICE watch automaton tranfusion
I've almost rented and bought that so many times.
I got ahold of it and I gave up after the high school locker scene at the very beginning. It opened really well but then I'm assaulted with this crap?!?! Suspect

http://realityfugitives.com/

55Who wants to be a zombie?? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who wants to be a zombie?? Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:38 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I've got the movie written down but didn't make it to the video store this weekend. Hopefully sometime this week I'll get around to it.

56Who wants to be a zombie?? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who wants to be a zombie?? Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:26 pm

Dr. Jonathan Crane

Dr. Jonathan Crane
Zombie
Zombie

Astro13Zombie wrote:
FroZen wrote:

lmao

Astro.. Are you coming out to be one?

57Who wants to be a zombie?? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who wants to be a zombie?? Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:13 pm

Dr. Jonathan Crane

Dr. Jonathan Crane
Zombie
Zombie

Who wants to be a zombie?? - Page 3 ZOMBIEME

You guys make Zombie Crane happy.

58Who wants to be a zombie?? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who wants to be a zombie?? Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:15 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Dr. Jonathan Crane wrote:Who wants to be a zombie?? - Page 3 ZOMBIEME

You guys make Zombie Crane happy.

The many moods of Zombie Crane.

Sad.
Hungry.
Lonely.
Aroused.
Gassy.
Apathetic.

59Who wants to be a zombie?? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who wants to be a zombie?? Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:19 pm

Dr. Jonathan Crane

Dr. Jonathan Crane
Zombie
Zombie

^^ lmao

60Who wants to be a zombie?? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who wants to be a zombie?? Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:27 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Dr. Jonathan Crane wrote:^^ lmao
I didn't roll on the ground, but I exhaled-laughed. Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum