Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who wants to be a zombie??

+8
alucardbarnivous
elijahdprophet
potatojoe
FroZen
Thundermatts
Ska
Astro13Zombie
Dr. Jonathan Crane
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Who wants to be a zombie?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who wants to be a zombie?? Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:47 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Dr. Jonathan Crane wrote:Uh..... ^ what? this thread was bout people being zombies in a movie lol
I know, I just got caught up in that.

27Who wants to be a zombie?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who wants to be a zombie?? Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:48 pm

Dr. Jonathan Crane

Dr. Jonathan Crane
Zombie
Zombie

BlueMaxx wrote:
Dr. Jonathan Crane wrote:Uh..... ^ what? this thread was bout people being zombies in a movie lol
I know, I just got caught up in that.

lol... and why you got to make me out to be some villian from scooby doo??

28Who wants to be a zombie?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who wants to be a zombie?? Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:04 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

...I don't know. neutral

29Who wants to be a zombie?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who wants to be a zombie?? Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:17 pm

Dr. Jonathan Crane

Dr. Jonathan Crane
Zombie
Zombie

BlueMaxx wrote:...I don't know. neutral

lol I am just messing with man

30Who wants to be a zombie?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who wants to be a zombie?? Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:42 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Like I am for so damn sure down with this it's not funny. I'm over in Ohio, so it's not a big travel, and I will literally do anything you need. It's one of my dreams in life to play a zombie in a movie and I'm all over it. I want to be credited as Zombie in Glasses. Or Zombie Thundermatts. Yeah, that one.

Zombie Thundermatts.....Matthew Ashcraft

Awwww yeah!

Oh and I'm being buried in a crown, so when we're back as zombies, I'll obviously be the real king zombie. I've never seen no king with laser eyes and axe hands.

Wait maybe I want to be called Zombie in glasses again. Eh whatever. I want to be like in an awesome scene too. And I want to kill people. And ummm maybe fly a helicopter into a cow. All Zombie style

31Who wants to be a zombie?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who wants to be a zombie?? Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:21 am

Dr. Jonathan Crane

Dr. Jonathan Crane
Zombie
Zombie

Thundermatts wrote:Like I am for so damn sure down with this it's not funny. I'm over in Ohio, so it's not a big travel, and I will literally do anything you need. It's one of my dreams in life to play a zombie in a movie and I'm all over it. I want to be credited as Zombie in Glasses. Or Zombie Thundermatts. Yeah, that one.

Zombie Thundermatts.....Matthew Ashcraft

Awwww yeah!

Oh and I'm being buried in a crown, so when we're back as zombies, I'll obviously be the real king zombie. I've never seen no king with laser eyes and axe hands.

Wait maybe I want to be called Zombie in glasses again. Eh whatever. I want to be like in an awesome scene too. And I want to kill people. And ummm maybe fly a helicopter into a cow. All Zombie style

I told the director I got 2 to 3 people already and he was stoked and you can go under an assumed name too.

32Who wants to be a zombie?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who wants to be a zombie?? Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:09 am

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Man I wish this was sooner cause I'm gettin' pumped already!!!

33Who wants to be a zombie?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who wants to be a zombie?? Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:36 pm

Dr. Jonathan Crane

Dr. Jonathan Crane
Zombie
Zombie

FroZen wrote:Man I wish this was sooner cause I'm gettin' pumped already!!!

Thats awesome to hear man!!!! I am getting pumped too.. I have been to the set like 4 times and I got alot of facetime.. The director is really cool about people giving ideas too.. If he likes it he will more than likely do it.

34Who wants to be a zombie?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who wants to be a zombie?? Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:58 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

i'll prolly annoy the hell outta my wife this weekend with a bunch of zombie movies. I'll be watchin' 'em and then elbow her and say "You see that?? I'm totally gonna do that!"

35Who wants to be a zombie?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who wants to be a zombie?? Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:01 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

36Who wants to be a zombie?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who wants to be a zombie?? Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:20 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Love you, Doug. If you can find the entire show, I'd like to sit through it at least once.

FroZen wrote:i'll prolly annoy the hell outta my wife this weekend with a bunch of zombie movies. I'll be watchin' 'em and then elbow her and say "You see that?? I'm totally gonna do that!"
Heh. I could totally see you doing that.

37Who wants to be a zombie?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who wants to be a zombie?? Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:14 pm

Dr. Jonathan Crane

Dr. Jonathan Crane
Zombie
Zombie

FroZen wrote:i'll prolly annoy the hell outta my wife this weekend with a bunch of zombie movies. I'll be watchin' 'em and then elbow her and say "You see that?? I'm totally gonna do that!"

NICE watch automaton tranfusion

38Who wants to be a zombie?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who wants to be a zombie?? Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:42 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:^ Love you, Doug. If you can find the entire show, I'd like to sit through it at least once.

Oddly enough, I found a DVD copy at the last WWTX. Since they teamed up with FearFest, there were a bunch of horror booths, and while poking through their DVD selections, I found Evil Dead: The Musical. The sound and video quality aren't fantastic, but it's definitely a show I would have loved to see live.

39Who wants to be a zombie?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who wants to be a zombie?? Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:48 pm

Dr. Jonathan Crane

Dr. Jonathan Crane
Zombie
Zombie

superdoug wrote:
BlueMaxx wrote:^ Love you, Doug. If you can find the entire show, I'd like to sit through it at least once.

Oddly enough, I found a DVD copy at the last WWTX. Since they teamed up with FearFest, there were a bunch of horror booths, and while poking through their DVD selections, I found Evil Dead: The Musical. The sound and video quality aren't fantastic, but it's definitely a show I would have loved to see live.

OMG!!! I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THAT TO COME TO CHICAGO!!!!

40Who wants to be a zombie?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who wants to be a zombie?? Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:34 am

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Dr. Jonathan Crane wrote:

I'll see if I can find it this weekend.

41Who wants to be a zombie?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who wants to be a zombie?? Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:40 pm

Dr. Jonathan Crane

Dr. Jonathan Crane
Zombie
Zombie

FroZen wrote:

It is an awesome movie. I loved it and I will say that it is a bit slow at the very begining but when it picks up it picks up.

42Who wants to be a zombie?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who wants to be a zombie?? Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:37 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

FroZen wrote:

It is an awesome movie. I loved it and I will say that it is a bit slow at the very begining but when it picks up it picks up.

I "burn" alot so I usually just zone out for the first 20 minutes of a movie anyways Laughing

43Who wants to be a zombie?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who wants to be a zombie?? Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:57 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I've almost rented and bought that so many times.

44Who wants to be a zombie?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who wants to be a zombie?? Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:14 am

Dr. Jonathan Crane

Dr. Jonathan Crane
Zombie
Zombie

BlueMaxx wrote:
I've almost rented and bought that so many times.

SOOOO MUCH WIN

45Who wants to be a zombie?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who wants to be a zombie?? Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:23 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ I've heard really mixed, but went against my gut(s) Wink on this one. I'll definitely try and at least see it.

46Who wants to be a zombie?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who wants to be a zombie?? Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:02 am

Dr. Jonathan Crane

Dr. Jonathan Crane
Zombie
Zombie

BlueMaxx wrote:^ I've heard really mixed, but went against my gut(s) Wink on this one. I'll definitely try and at least see it.

I think you would like it Blue

47Who wants to be a zombie?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who wants to be a zombie?? Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:07 am

Dr. Jonathan Crane

Dr. Jonathan Crane
Zombie
Zombie

Reviving this PEOPLE need to come!!!

48Who wants to be a zombie?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who wants to be a zombie?? Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:05 pm

Dr. Jonathan Crane

Dr. Jonathan Crane
Zombie
Zombie

LIVE DAMN IT LIVE

49Who wants to be a zombie?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who wants to be a zombie?? Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:26 pm

Dr. Jonathan Crane

Dr. Jonathan Crane
Zombie
Zombie

I will keep posting

50Who wants to be a zombie?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who wants to be a zombie?? Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:39 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Got 3 more people who want to be zombies!!! Two buddies of mine and my wife. How fucking cool is that??!!

It was funny cuz one of my buddies is black and questioned if he'd be able to be a zombie. I looked at him and said "No. Only white people come back from the dead!" It was funny as hell. So yeah, I got some more "zombies" lined up.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum