Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Goji's drunk movie review: Roger Corman's Fantastic Four

+2
BlueMaxx
Gojiratoho
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

So I've got a cold Guiness 250, some Ramen cooking, and a copy of Roger Corman's Fantastic Four I'm about to watch. I figure I'll drink, watch the movie, and give some commentary as I go. Stay Tuned tongue

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Sweet. Tell me if you paused and zoomed the hell out of that walking-in-on-Sue-naked scene. tongue

By the by...nothing. Sad

Dr. Jonathan Crane

Dr. Jonathan Crane
Zombie
Zombie

I LOVE YOU MAN GUINESS 250 IS SOOOOO FUCKING GOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Haven't started yet, but thanks for the head's up Blue.

Yes it is Crane...sadly, I bought the last two six packs from my local grocery store....hopefully I can find some more at my bev center.

Dr. Jonathan Crane

Dr. Jonathan Crane
Zombie
Zombie

I need more of it I had one six pack and the first one I opened and drank I dropped to my knees and I cried. Really I did

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

So the guy who made this included the trailer in front of the movie.....I think they stole the music from Krull for the trailer.

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Alright, the commissioner from Police Academy is in this movie.....that makes it awesome so far.

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

A diamond heist....really Doom?

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Oh, I get it....Richards is using the diamonds in his experiments....and Doom wants to Curse Richarrrrdddddsssss!!!!!!!

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mental note....if I'm going to protect a priceless diamond (that looks like a pile of quartz) don't place a laser alarm grid at ankle level and make it glow green.

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

First actual shot of Dr. Doom....it's actually better than the Tim Story Doom....but then they show a wide angle on him and capture the whole costume....while the mask looks good the rest doesn't translate as well to film.

Dr. Jonathan Crane

Dr. Jonathan Crane
Zombie
Zombie

Now I am getting drunk reading a drunken review

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Good on ya Crane.

First glimpse of The Thing.....I gotta say, the animatronics of the face are excellent. While not as broad and muscular as the Michael Chiklis Thing, it's actually pretty good.

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Oh, and 43 minutes into the film and onto Guiness #3.

Dr. Jonathan Crane

Dr. Jonathan Crane
Zombie
Zombie

Gojiratoho wrote:Oh, and 43 minutes into the film and onto Guiness #3.

(HIGH FIVE*

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

High Five

Holy Shit.....Johnny Storm is the Boy Who Could Fly.

Goji's drunk movie review: Roger Corman's Fantastic Four The_boy_who_could_fly

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Yeah...the oboe and bass for the Jewler's scenes (diamond thief sub plot) are a bit much....it's like watching a WB cartoon character sneak up on someone with pizzicato violin playing in the background

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Why isn't this movie over with already?.....So far the only good thing is The Thing.

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

So the big, carthardic, Ben Grimm rebelling against the others because their ability doesn't make them look different scene consists of him annoying some hookers and a greasy spoon chef.

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

ha-HA....Ben joins the Jewler's gang...the plots come full circle.

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Math reveals to Richard's that Doom is alive....and the next scene he's assaulting the Jewler's gang......and using a gun.

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Jewler threatens Alicia Masters, Ben Grimm to the rescue.....and Alicia's love turn's him back to human.....wow.........why am I watching this again?

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Oh...that's why...his angst over failing to save Alicia turns him back to the Thing....in an awesome multi shot composite scene.

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Here's a fun fact. The guy who played the Thing Played "Super Freddy" In Nightmare on Elm Street 5. And Guinness can make anything better

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

That is a fun fact...and no...three Guinesses in and this is not better...they just showed up with white collared blue suits....not better.
Goji's drunk movie review: Roger Corman's Fantastic Four Fant-Costume

Lord...I pray unto thee...take the pain away.....I beg thee.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum