Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Retcon This! - Dr. Doom in the new Fantastic Four movie

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

http://panelsonpages.com/?p=25171

colossus1979

colossus1979
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

McMahon wasn't a horrible doom, it was just what they wrote for him. they do need to play up the dictator angle alot more though, i'll agree.

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ I agree with that. Didn't hate the FF films. McMahon was a good Doom, they just didn't characterize him too well. I felt he was a powerful dude, but not tyrannically powerful. That vibe was missing. He didn't seem that threatening, even when he has Radd's board. (Well, Galactus kind of quelled his awesomitude in that scene.)

But yea, him and Reed didn't feel like the super-extraoridnary geniuses that they're seen to be in the books. Everyone else was fine. Alba as Sue still doesn't bother me. Sure, someone else could've played and possibly done a better job, but she didn't bore me.

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I like McMahon as an actor. He was great in Nip/Tuick and I remember him as Cole from Charmed where he did play a bad guy. I thought the casting was good but the part they wrote for him sucked.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum