Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Official House, M.D. Thread **Contains Spoilers**

+4
MillionDollarGeek
Administrator
Batman25JM
FroZen
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

If there's not an offical House thread then someone should change the name of this one....

If I'm not mistaken the new season starts tonight...anyone else friggin' stoked...I've been missin' me some House!!

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I can't wait.

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

This season with House locked up in the Psych hospital should be damn good. I'm really interested to see what kind of havoc he's gonna cause. So far from what I've heard at least 3/4 of this season he'll be in the "Nutward".

This is gonna be good.

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

Because of House's limp Hugh Laurie suffers from health problems and may have to to quit.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2009/09/21/hugh-s-limp-could-cause-house-crisis-115875-21689147/

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Somebody give him some steroids and find out what the problem is and if he continues to bitch and moan about his condition... well... give him more steroids.

Now where is Thirteen?

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Well, no surprise that they wrapped up House's stay in the Nutward up in one episode but I 'm pretty sure this'll be a great season.

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I watched the season premiere and the episode after that last night.

The season premiere ROCKED. Honestly, I think that it was one of the best episodes of any television show EVER. It was fantastic.

The second episode was good as well. I can't believe that Taub actually quit (and isn't coming back). 13 damn well not be gone for good. I know she was in last night's episode. If she leaves the show I'll be pissed.

I heard that Jeniffer Morrison (Cameron) is leaving the show, so I'm thinking 13 will take her place on the team.

I'll be watching last night's episode tomorrow.

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

She already took her place on the team two seasons ago...

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Tomer Soiker wrote:She already took her place on the team two seasons ago...

Yeah, but the team is back to being Foreman, Chase, and Cameron (at least temporarily).

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

I'll believe that when I see it.

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Well, Kutner's dead, Taub quit and 13 was fired. Kal Penn and Peter Jacobson are no longer credited as also starring, but Olivia Wilde is still credited. I haven't watched Monday's episode, but from what I've read online, and from clips I saw Cameron, Chase, and Foreman are back as the team. I also read that Cameron will be leaving, but Chase will stay. Since 2 of the 3 members of the new team are gone I'd assume that 13 will be rehired and take Cameron's place, and Chase will stay on the team (since he left the team he has been terribly underused).

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

Point is, Cameron wasn't a real part of the show for two seasons now and her upcoming leave is just official. It's also stupid doing it just now. They already took her off the show, basically (she's credited as part of the main cast but don't have enough appearances to support that) and getting Jennifer Morrison out of the series officially only now is plain dumb. Not to mention, she just got married to Chase so there must be a really fucked up plot to separate them now after all they've been through; and the producers/writers promised after last season that Cameron and Chase will get more prominent roles like in the early seasons and looks like they lied (no, I don't count putting them back on the team and then getting Cameron out prominently).

Getting back to 13, she already took Cameron's place so getting fired for Cameron to return to her position, then leaving again so 13 will be back - that's another fucked up move and doesn't change anything.

I doubt Taub is really gone. He said he wanted to work on the team because it meant working with House and now that House appears to return, he might pull his resignation. Then again, if he really leaves I want feel sorry and don't see any possible way the writer can take his character to further than they already did.

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I remember when hugh laurie was in blackadder god he was brilliant in blackadder

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

He's also brilliant in House. Two completely different roles, one brilliant, versatile performer.

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Tomer Soiker wrote:Point is, Cameron wasn't a real part of the show for two seasons now and her upcoming leave is just official. It's also stupid doing it just now. They already took her off the show, basically (she's credited as part of the main cast but don't have enough appearances to support that) and getting Jennifer Morrison out of the series officially only now is plain dumb. Not to mention, she just got married to Chase so there must be a really fucked up plot to separate them now after all they've been through; and the producers/writers promised after last season that Cameron and Chase will get more prominent roles like in the early seasons and looks like they lied (no, I don't count putting them back on the team and then getting Cameron out prominently).

Getting back to 13, she already took Cameron's place so getting fired for Cameron to return to her position, then leaving again so 13 will be back - that's another fucked up move and doesn't change anything.

I doubt Taub is really gone. He said he wanted to work on the team because it meant working with House and now that House appears to return, he might pull his resignation. Then again, if he really leaves I want feel sorry and don't see any possible way the writer can take his character to further than they already did.

I do think it's stupid to have Cameron/Jennifer Morrison leave now. While I loved the new team (especially 13), I hated that Chase and Cameron were shoved to the side.

I don't know if you saw Monday's episode or not yet, but the events of it could lead to marital problems for Chase and Cameron so that could explain things. Though, I have a feeling that they'll stay married, but she'll just take a job somewhere else and he'll stay there and they'll have her guest star occasionally.

As for 13 getting fired and Cameron coming back, it makes sense within the story, since Foreman fired 13 because he was her boss, and that left no team so Chase and Cameron fill in temporarily. From a writing standpoint I get that it was just a way to have Cameron come back more before leaving, and I do think that is silly, but whatever.

I kinda have a feeling Taub is gone for good. Peter Jacobson isn't credited anymore. Now, this could be just because he's not in the episode that just aired, and/or they want to fake out the audience, but I don't know. It would make sense that Taub would come back since his only reason for leaving isn't viable anymore, but I just have a feeling he's gone.

blue halo

blue halo
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

I was nervous coming into this season, fearing that it was going to be strictly the mental hospital stuff. It was good to see the rest of the cast come the second episode, and hilarious watching Foreman try to fill House's big shoes, but I want House back at Princeton Plainsborough, dammit!!

blue halo

blue halo
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

shining knight wrote:I remember when hugh laurie was in blackadder god he was brilliant in blackadder
And he was! If you liked his Blackadder stuff, then you should check out Fry and Laurie. Stephen Fry and Hugh Laurie were great together. Some of the best sketch comedy out there.

blue halo

blue halo
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Dammit!! Thirteen got on the plane!!!

blue halo

blue halo
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Tomer Soiker wrote:Because of House's limp Hugh Laurie suffers from health problems and may have to to quit.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2009/09/21/hugh-s-limp-could-cause-house-crisis-115875-21689147/
Then they'll probably write it into the show, making his leg better. Without House, there's no House.

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

blue halo wrote:Dammit!! Thirteen got on the plane!!!

Does anyone know if she's gone for good? If she is I'm pissed.

blue halo wrote:
Tomer Soiker wrote:Because of House's limp Hugh Laurie suffers from health problems and may have to to quit.
Then they'll probably write it into the show, making his leg better. Without House, there's no House.

They could get around it by not having him walk as much.

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Pretty sure 13 is gone for good. She's got a couple movies coming up. A step upward in someones movie career usually ends their t.v. appearance.

Pretty sure she's in the new Tron movie coming out.

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I gotta say, I am LOVING the new season. Last season I was getting tired of the show, but this season has been great. I love the shift to even more focus on the personal lives of the characters.

I'm thrilled that Taub and 13 are back. I missed them. I will miss Cameron, but oh well, Jennifer Morrison wanted to move on. At least Chase is still around, and won't be shoved to the sidelines now that he's on the team again.

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

The Chase/Cameron plot was too obvious and looks like she left two seasons too late. What was she doing anyway since she left the team for the first time? I knew Thirteen is coming back because they needed a female to fill Cameron's spot, and she already did that. Taub was obvious for me too (see my comments earlier in the season), of course after he said he left because he came to work with House, and with him gone he has no reason to stay. Now that House is active again, why waste his life on the same boring plastic surgery business that he ran away from years ago?

Not thrilled to see the new-old team taking over, but with Chase now around it might be a lot better than previously. As long as he's getting over Cameron leaving and all, of course. Now that she accused him of being the same as House and with him becoming more miserable than before, I can really see him becoming a young House. Not that I want to see him suffer or developing some addiction, but he can be House's actual protege. We already know he's a brilliant doctor, when his troubles don't come in the way. Like, you know who...

I also hope the Foreteen plot is done.

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I used to be all over this show in 2007, now it pretty much fell off my radar. I still love it though... Dr. House is one of the most unique character's on TV.

Dr. Jonathan Crane

Dr. Jonathan Crane
Zombie
Zombie

Yeah with last weeks episode.. I am not sure what is going to happen.. BUT I liked what I saw I missed out on alot but I watched the two hour show when he was in the nut house.. It hooked me back into the show. Cameron leaving I was sad to see her go. 13 I thought she was coming back to the team along with the plastic surgeon dude.. I forot his name.. Chase is turning more and more into House though he was doing it before and is doing it again..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum