Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Official House, M.D. Thread **Contains Spoilers**

+4
MillionDollarGeek
Administrator
Batman25JM
FroZen
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Tomer Soiker wrote:The Chase/Cameron plot was too obvious and looks like she left two seasons too late. What was she doing anyway since she left the team for the first time? I knew Thirteen is coming back because they needed a female to fill Cameron's spot, and she already did that. Taub was obvious for me too (see my comments earlier in the season), of course after he said he left because he came to work with House, and with him gone he has no reason to stay. Now that House is active again, why waste his life on the same boring plastic surgery business that he ran away from years ago?

Not thrilled to see the new-old team taking over, but with Chase now around it might be a lot better than previously. As long as he's getting over Cameron leaving and all, of course. Now that she accused him of being the same as House and with him becoming more miserable than before, I can really see him becoming a young House. Not that I want to see him suffer or developing some addiction, but he can be House's actual protege. We already know he's a brilliant doctor, when his troubles don't come in the way. Like, you know who...

I also hope the Foreteen plot is done.

The Chase/Cameron plot may have been obvious, but I liked it. Also, I liked that she left because House corrupted Chase, and not just because Chase killed a guy.

I figured that 13 would be back, but I wasn't sure about Taub. Sure his reason for leaving was gone, but that doesn't mean much in TV. Lots of things happen on TV shows without motivation making sense.

I love that Chase is becoming like House. That he wants this and isn't fighting it. It's better than him bitching about House each episode.

Dr. Jonathan Crane wrote:Yeah with last weeks episode.. I am not sure what is going to happen.. BUT I liked what I saw I missed out on alot but I watched the two hour show when he was in the nut house.. It hooked me back into the show. Cameron leaving I was sad to see her go. 13 I thought she was coming back to the team along with the plastic surgeon dude.. I forot his name.. Chase is turning more and more into House though he was doing it before and is doing it again..

The two hour episode with House in the mental ward was fantastic. It is honestly one of the best episodes of a TV show I've ever seen. It was like a movie.

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum