Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

PoP Cartoon Characters

+30
goatt
Justin
blue halo
Splitty
Spider_Fan14
MillionDollarGeek
Denim
Kupocat
Tripper McGee
Lee
Dr. Jonathan Crane
shining knight
Debaser77
Ska
Administrator
BlueMaxx
Esbat
Chi-Town Spidey
superdoug
Rath99
Mnemosis
Gojiratoho
krpykrwly
(._Y_.)
potatojoe
TENIME_art
Joshua
FroZen
Silent K
Thundermatts
34 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 19]

126PoP Cartoon Characters - Page 6 Empty Re: PoP Cartoon Characters Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:30 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thundermatts wrote:Bluemaxx - Hummingbird, annoying at first, has mellowed out with age.
Hey...that's not even a description. That's saying he's a bird, and he was annoying.

Dr. Jonathan Crane wrote:I am begining to dread my pick..
Did anyone choose something for you yet?

127PoP Cartoon Characters - Page 6 Empty Re: PoP Cartoon Characters Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:31 am

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm not the only person who was annoyed with you back in the old days, but now, you're one of the most valued members of our community!

128PoP Cartoon Characters - Page 6 Empty Re: PoP Cartoon Characters Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:37 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Never understood your two's disliking of me. I just assumed you were being mean for the sake of it being a message board back at That-Which-Shall-Not-Be-Named.

And hummingbirds? Annoying? They're awesome to watch. tongue Wink

129PoP Cartoon Characters - Page 6 Empty Re: PoP Cartoon Characters Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:45 am

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I wasn't mean! And you rule now, so quit worrying about it. And I agree, hummingbirds are awesome.

130PoP Cartoon Characters - Page 6 Empty Re: PoP Cartoon Characters Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:48 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Heh. Oh, cool, I only used to suck and was talked about. Awesome. Laughing

131PoP Cartoon Characters - Page 6 Empty Re: PoP Cartoon Characters Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:50 am

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shaddup, everyone loves you now, most people have always hated me!

132PoP Cartoon Characters - Page 6 Empty Re: PoP Cartoon Characters Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:53 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ ...stop flirting with me. flower

Last edited by BlueMaxx on Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total

133PoP Cartoon Characters - Page 6 Empty Re: PoP Cartoon Characters Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:53 am

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thundermatts wrote:most people have always hated me!

I'm starting to less and less... tongue

134PoP Cartoon Characters - Page 6 Empty Re: PoP Cartoon Characters Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:53 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Same. It's like his freedom to be crude has exorcised his soul or something.

Last edited by BlueMaxx on Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total

135PoP Cartoon Characters - Page 6 Empty Re: PoP Cartoon Characters Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:54 am

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Yay!

136PoP Cartoon Characters - Page 6 Empty Re: PoP Cartoon Characters Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:11 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Blue...Matt...
Will you two just make out already!! The sexual tension is driving me batty! wacko

137PoP Cartoon Characters - Page 6 Empty Re: PoP Cartoon Characters Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:15 pm

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

Joshua wrote:Lee-a western gorilla because, do I really have to explain it?

Esbat wrote:

Lee = Majestic Silverback Gorilla

Screw you guys Laughing

Debaser77 wrote:
Lee - a laid-back lion with a soul patcb who almost never sets foot out of his den.

That's more like it
8)

http://www.leerodriguez.net

138PoP Cartoon Characters - Page 6 Empty Re: PoP Cartoon Characters Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:16 pm

(._Y_.)

(._Y_.)
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Do NOT video tape that shit.

139PoP Cartoon Characters - Page 6 Empty Re: PoP Cartoon Characters Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:16 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Thundermatts wrote:I'm not the only person who was annoyed with you back in the old days

Thundermatts wrote:shaddup, everyone loves you now, most people have always hated me!

Geez, I wonder why... Laughing

140PoP Cartoon Characters - Page 6 Empty Re: PoP Cartoon Characters Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:18 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Lee wrote:
Debaser77 wrote:
Lee - a laid-back lion with a soul patcb who almost never sets foot out of his den.

That's more like it
8)

Oh, Fuck you Serenghetti! Fuck you!

141PoP Cartoon Characters - Page 6 Empty Re: PoP Cartoon Characters Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:22 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

A lion is PERFECT for Lee.

142PoP Cartoon Characters - Page 6 Empty Re: PoP Cartoon Characters Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:41 pm

Dr. Jonathan Crane

Dr. Jonathan Crane
Zombie
Zombie

to answer your question blue.. No, no one has.

143PoP Cartoon Characters - Page 6 Empty Re: PoP Cartoon Characters Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:46 pm

(._Y_.)

(._Y_.)
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

You're a stork. you deliver babies... but you're also a zombie who eats the occasional one.

144PoP Cartoon Characters - Page 6 Empty Re: PoP Cartoon Characters Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:46 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'd say he's a crow

145PoP Cartoon Characters - Page 6 Empty Re: PoP Cartoon Characters Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:55 pm

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I second the crow.

(I just realized...I hit 500 posts, making me a Ninja. I'm a Ninja Turtle! Shocked)

146PoP Cartoon Characters - Page 6 Empty Re: PoP Cartoon Characters Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:28 pm

Tripper McGee

Tripper McGee
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:Tripper McGee-a less-than-lucid koala because she's fucking Tripper McGee.

I AM a koala!!!! They're the stoners of the animal world. I love this birthday boy!!!

http://www.PanelsOnPages.com

147PoP Cartoon Characters - Page 6 Empty Re: PoP Cartoon Characters Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:31 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

Mnemosis wrote:

Oh, Fuck you Serenghetti! Fuck you!

LOL

148PoP Cartoon Characters - Page 6 Empty Re: PoP Cartoon Characters Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:36 pm

Tripper McGee

Tripper McGee
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

krpykrwly wrote:
PoP Cartoon Characters - Page 6 Tripper

Larry!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it!!!! Thank you!!

149PoP Cartoon Characters - Page 6 Empty Re: PoP Cartoon Characters Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:47 pm

Kupocat

Kupocat
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

lol! These are hilarious!

150PoP Cartoon Characters - Page 6 Empty Re: PoP Cartoon Characters Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:50 pm

Tripper McGee

Tripper McGee
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ska wrote:TRIPPER'S SO HAPPY TO LICK THAT MUSHROOM!!!! ROFL!!! lmao

You have no idea. Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum