Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

PoP Cartoon Characters

+30
goatt
Justin
blue halo
Splitty
Spider_Fan14
MillionDollarGeek
Denim
Kupocat
Tripper McGee
Lee
Dr. Jonathan Crane
shining knight
Debaser77
Ska
Administrator
BlueMaxx
Esbat
Chi-Town Spidey
superdoug
Rath99
Mnemosis
Gojiratoho
krpykrwly
(._Y_.)
potatojoe
TENIME_art
Joshua
FroZen
Silent K
Thundermatts
34 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 19]

76PoP Cartoon Characters - Page 4 Empty Re: PoP Cartoon Characters Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:01 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Dude... it's great, except, we're all animals.

Good call on the Raccoon, though, Josh

77PoP Cartoon Characters - Page 4 Empty Re: PoP Cartoon Characters Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:01 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

(._Y_.) wrote:I think she can be a Princess, but she needs to be really short and have big hairy feet.... and a beard.
That sounds like some sort of gnome/hobbit hybrid. A gnobbit!

78PoP Cartoon Characters - Page 4 Empty Re: PoP Cartoon Characters Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:02 pm

(._Y_.)

(._Y_.)
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Lee could be a Rooster and have a sweet soul patch dangley rooster thing.

79PoP Cartoon Characters - Page 4 Empty Re: PoP Cartoon Characters Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:02 pm

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:
Spider-Man wrote:
Joshua wrote:
Spider-Man wrote:
darth_frodo - the Princess - A young woman welcomes all her animal friends, sings songs with them and watches over all the animals because of her sweet motherly nature.
Boo-urns!

Really? Sad I failed.
I just like the idea of everyone being an animal. Smile

Also, can anyone think of something better than a gorilla for Lee? I really thought I could, but dammit, a gorilla just fits so perfectly. Laughing

Daisy = Mother Hen?

Lee = Majestic Silverback Gorilla

http://realityfugitives.com/

80PoP Cartoon Characters - Page 4 Empty Re: PoP Cartoon Characters Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:03 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Mikey's an ass. I didn't quote, because it's not part of the game. I'm just sayin...

As for Lee... somehow I was picturing a billy goat what with the soul patch

81PoP Cartoon Characters - Page 4 Empty Re: PoP Cartoon Characters Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:03 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Ooh! I like the rooster angle!

82PoP Cartoon Characters - Page 4 Empty Re: PoP Cartoon Characters Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:04 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I think you guys are just looking for a subtle way to say that Lee is a cock.

83PoP Cartoon Characters - Page 4 Empty Re: PoP Cartoon Characters Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:05 pm

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Tomer - A bald Eagle!

84PoP Cartoon Characters - Page 4 Empty Re: PoP Cartoon Characters Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:05 pm

(._Y_.)

(._Y_.)
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:
(._Y_.) wrote:I think she can be a Princess, but she needs to be really short and have big hairy feet.... and a beard.
That sounds like some sort of gnome/hobbit hybrid. A gnobbit!

Daisy the Gnob... ROFL.

85PoP Cartoon Characters - Page 4 Empty Re: PoP Cartoon Characters Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:05 pm

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:
Goji - A gecko whose hero is Godzilla, warm hearted with a bit of a hiss to his voice

Love it, but it seems to have been omitted from subsequent lists.

86PoP Cartoon Characters - Page 4 Empty Re: PoP Cartoon Characters Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:05 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

At least WE were trying to be subtle...

87PoP Cartoon Characters - Page 4 Empty Re: PoP Cartoon Characters Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:06 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K - A Warthog - Funny and warm but may get a bad wrap from bathing in mud (there.)

Tenime - A Turtle - Crotchety and an extreme pessimist, hides in his shell when annoyed, which is, alot.

T-Matts: Dog - eats his own shit.

Airwolf- A rabbit- Spastic with high energy and will hump anything that moves

Joshua - Bear - Grumpy because everyone else keeps waking him up from hibernation.

Doug - A beaver; partially for the irony, but also because I could see him as the more mature, dilligent "grown up" of the group.

Mnemosis - A Fox, because that's the only animal I can see rocking a vest.

Foxy-an orangutan, because she is friendly and playful and has bright orange hair.

Astrozombie - a Brown Recluse Spider; not often seen (if ever) and bearing necrosis inducing venom

shining knight - A Ram with a Scottish accent a penchant for shaved ewes.

Tripper McGee-a less-than-lucid koala because she's fucking Tripper McGee.

Ska - A panda bear cub with a penchant for Pocky; cute and cuddly with a fierce side

Esbat - A platypus, because we just can't figure him out

KrpyKrwly - A patriarchal caterpillar with a bit of a gruff Jackie Gleason like persona whose kids constantly emerge from their coccoons in disguised as different insects

Bewbs - a Great Tit - a bird who loves to peep into windows and down women's cleavage, instinctively flies north for hockey season.

Tainted Films - A brown stallion, always wearing boxers, and asking for more hay.

Spider-man-a raccoon, because he's fairly resourceful and wears a mask. I just like the idea of a raccoon with Peter's voice.

Goji - A gecko whose hero is Godzilla, warm hearted with a bit of a hiss to his voice

88PoP Cartoon Characters - Page 4 Empty Re: PoP Cartoon Characters Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:07 pm

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:Silent K - A Warthog - Funny and warm but may get a bad wrap from bathing in mud (there.)

Tenime - A Turtle - Crotchety and an extreme pessimist, hides in his shell when annoyed, which is, alot.

Joshua - Bear - Grumpy because everyone else keeps waking him up from hibernation.

Doug - A beaver; partially for the irony, but also because I could see him as the more mature, dilligent "grown up" of the group.

Foxy-an orangutan, because she is friendly and playful and has bright orange hair.

Astrozombie - a Brown Recluse Spider; not often seen (if ever) and bearing necrosis inducing venom

Ska - A panda bear cub with a penchant for Pocky; cute and cuddly with a fierce side

KrpyKrwly - A patriarchal caterpillar with a bit of a gruff Jackie Gleason like persona whose kids constantly emerge from their coccoons in disguised as different insects

Bewbs - a Great Tit - a bird who loves to peep into windows and down women's cleavage, instinctively flies north for hockey season.

Tainted Films - A brown stallion, always wearing boxers, and asking for more hay.

Spider-man-a raccoon, because he's fairly resourceful and wears a mask. I just like the idea of a raccoon with Peter's voice.

I am God's bored custom made of spare BAF parts.

89PoP Cartoon Characters - Page 4 Empty Re: PoP Cartoon Characters Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:08 pm

(._Y_.)

(._Y_.)
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:I think you guys are just looking for a subtle way to say that Lee is a cock.

You are what you eat?

I meant Lee being a rooster and he probably eats cock. I mean... rooster.. I mean Lee is a chicken... I mean eats chicken.... ugh. Lee is a King among men.

90PoP Cartoon Characters - Page 4 Empty Re: PoP Cartoon Characters Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:09 pm

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K - A Warthog - Funny and warm but may get a bad wrap from bathing in mud (there.)

Spider-fan- A wide-eyed little mouse, who looks up others

91PoP Cartoon Characters - Page 4 Empty Re: PoP Cartoon Characters Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:10 pm

(._Y_.)

(._Y_.)
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Leemur...? Leemu? Leeopard?

92PoP Cartoon Characters - Page 4 Empty Re: PoP Cartoon Characters Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:11 pm

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

RWE - Jackrabbit!

93PoP Cartoon Characters - Page 4 Empty Re: PoP Cartoon Characters Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:33 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Topcat - An all black, alley cat that is kind and sweet, and little bit naughty. Similar to Penelope Pussycat. You know, Pepe Le Pew's gropefest was always on her. Take that as you will.

94PoP Cartoon Characters - Page 4 Empty Re: PoP Cartoon Characters Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:08 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Awesome pics Krpy! tho I wish I had my glasses, and also thought i'd be a fatter dog! lol. Can someone put something other than eats my own shit? I've got to bring something to the table.

95PoP Cartoon Characters - Page 4 Empty Re: PoP Cartoon Characters Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:10 pm

(._Y_.)

(._Y_.)
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

NO, you eat your own shit and you love it. Plus you have a picture, so you know what you look like.

96PoP Cartoon Characters - Page 4 Empty Re: PoP Cartoon Characters Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:13 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

this thread really took off after K and I stopped pissing each other off! Awesome picks so far! Trying to come up with more.

97PoP Cartoon Characters - Page 4 Empty Re: PoP Cartoon Characters Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:13 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

(._Y_.) wrote:NO, you eat your own shit and you love it.
Laughing

I picture you saying this as you shovel feces into his mouth.

98PoP Cartoon Characters - Page 4 Empty Re: PoP Cartoon Characters Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:14 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thundermatts wrote:this thread really took off after K and I stopped pissing each other off! Awesome picks so far! Trying to come up with more.
I think it's mostly due to Krypy's awesome doodles.

99PoP Cartoon Characters - Page 4 Empty Re: PoP Cartoon Characters Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:15 pm

(._Y_.)

(._Y_.)
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:
(._Y_.) wrote:NO, you eat your own shit and you love it.
Laughing

I picture you saying this as you shovel feces into his mouth.

HA lol!

100PoP Cartoon Characters - Page 4 Empty Re: PoP Cartoon Characters Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:54 pm

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thundermatts wrote:Awesome pics Krpy! tho I wish I had my glasses, and also thought i'd be a fatter dog! lol. Can someone put something other than eats my own shit? I've got to bring something to the table.

Actually in my first listing post I revised your entry.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum