Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The WUMB is dead

+72
shark6495
Spider_Fan14
Kearstin
Cliff
superdoug
Matt
JonSpangler
Dr. Jonathan Crane
Lord PaulVincent
Spaced4SimonPegg
Joshua
DickGrayson007
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
The_Donster
Jherek
Brian Cunningham
Ric Magnum
Heytherejeffro
NutterButter
kreepfan
Harry Wang
Fain7
Silent K
Mnemosis
shiky800
Nymn
riv1
Metal Misfit
springmaster6
Combo Mo
The Ignored One
Denim
comicgeekelly
flux336
blue halo
LordD3r3k
vikoros
shining knight
Chi-Town Spidey
FroZen
Rath99
rwe1138
jwc
Batman25JM
Kupocat
Debaser77
Pedrocas
jaydee74
Lee
Astro13Zombie
Aussiemandias
Esbat
prescribeddrone
ChrisToPhenom
pumkinheadfan
Ben Akers
Administrator
Sci-Fi
hrdwrkngXsoldier
Airwolf
potatojoe
darth__frodo
Hannibal king
The Chris Ward Experience
BlueMaxx
alucardbarnivous
Ska
colossus1979
Thundermatts
Splitty
boberthavok
(._Y_.)
76 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 27  Next

Go down  Message [Page 16 of 27]

376The WUMB is dead - Page 16 Empty Re: The WUMB is dead Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:25 pm

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Batman25JM wrote:The more I think about it the more pissed I am about them not giving any of us a heads up about the WUMB going down. There were things I would have liked to save. They really don't care about the fans.
agreed i would have liked to save the thread about my collection. oh well i tried to make a new thread here but the pics don't seem to be showing up. i might have put to many pics in a post

377The WUMB is dead - Page 16 Empty Re: The WUMB is dead Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:25 pm

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

I doubt that. What happens when it's hot and the ACs don't work? They'll sure need the fans.

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

378The WUMB is dead - Page 16 Empty Re: The WUMB is dead Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:27 pm

Jherek

Jherek
Pirate
Pirate

Aussiemandias wrote:
Hey I'm with you on David Lynch. I'm a massive fan. I even enjoy the headache I occassionally get trying to figure out just what the hell he's trying to say. And the main reason I'm in love with Naomi Watts is Mulholland Drive.

I will join you in that toast and I'm here to stay too. As far as I'm concerned if you've had the door rudely slammed on you don't turn around and try and get back in again (if that imagery makes any sense).

Makes perfect sense to me Aussie. Or in the immortal words of Groucho - 'I wouldn't want to belong to any club that would have me as a member'.

As to Lynch - What do ya make of Inland Empire? (Actually maybe we should start a Lynch thread on the TV and Movies page)

379The WUMB is dead - Page 16 Empty Re: The WUMB is dead Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:30 pm

Jherek

Jherek
Pirate
Pirate

Nymn wrote:

Poison? Wha? This is some online version of Jonestown, isn't it?!

*throws Kool-Ade down*

OH YEEEAAAHH!
Are you calling me a cult? The WUMB is dead - Page 16 196171 The WUMB is dead - Page 16 29517 The WUMB is dead - Page 16 334450

380The WUMB is dead - Page 16 Empty Re: The WUMB is dead Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:32 pm

Jherek

Jherek
Pirate
Pirate

jaydee74 wrote:
Jherek wrote:Thankyou. I'm working on it, but he will keep writing those damn fine comic books. ( I also have a fetish about David Lynch).
In other news. I've looked around the place and I like it here. I'm staying. Farewell Wumb you served us well but the time is right to start afresh. Change is good.

Who will lift their glasses of whatever your poison and join me in toasting?
Here's to all the posts to come!

Did I mention Grant Morrison?

The WUMB is dead - Page 16 334450

*lifts a glass of Glenfiddich* To all the posts to comes!

What about Grant Morrison?
Exactly.

Aussie said I had a Fetish about him. The WUMB is dead - Page 16 Icon_scratch

381The WUMB is dead - Page 16 Empty Re: The WUMB is dead Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:32 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Thundermatts wrote:I do know you love dick.

I KNEW that was going to happen.

382The WUMB is dead - Page 16 Empty Re: The WUMB is dead Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:35 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Everybody be sure to tune into the PanelsOnPages.com PoP!Cast tonight for a WUMB Memorial! Call-ins welcome!

Show starts at 10 PM EST. To listen live, sign up at http://www.talkshoe.com and search "Panels On Pages".

Also, join us in the chat! http://panelsonpages.com/?page_id=8480

383The WUMB is dead - Page 16 Empty Re: The WUMB is dead Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:50 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I shall be checking it out.

384The WUMB is dead - Page 16 Empty Re: The WUMB is dead Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:57 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I hate that my batch of cool userbars in my signature had to go on WUMB. Now I have to look for them all over again...

385The WUMB is dead - Page 16 Empty Re: The WUMB is dead Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:40 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Aussiemandias wrote:
Jherek wrote:Thankyou. I'm working on it, but he will keep writing those damn fine comic books. ( I also have a fetish about David Lynch).
In other news. I've looked around the place and I like it here. I'm staying. Farewell Wumb you served us well but the time is right to start afresh. Change is good.

Who will lift their glasses of whatever your poison and join me in toasting?
Here's to all the posts to come!

Did I mention Grant Morrison?

The WUMB is dead - Page 16 334450
Hey I'm with you on David Lynch. I'm a massive fan. I even enjoy the headache I occassionally get trying to figure out just what the hell he's trying to say. And the main reason I'm in love with Naomi Watts is Mulholland Drive.

I will join you in that toast and I'm here to stay too. As far as I'm concerned if you've had the door rudely slammed on you don't turn around and try and get back in again (if that imagery makes any sense).
I love Grant Morrison. Still didn't care for Final Crisis, but that was his only fail to me.
And David Lynch! Ya! Also, Naomi Watts in Mulholland Drive started her career, and also when I fell in love with her. She was so...pathetic and wonderful and (sur)real in that role. She did it wonderfully. She was also in a film with the actor who played Joe Messsing, Mark Pellegrino (Jacob from Lost), where they're in a bathtub having a trivial conversation. It was interesting and hot at the same time. Ellie Parker! Just found the movie. They're actually in a few films together.

Thundermatts wrote:I wanted to say, really, truthfully, I know I'm a jerk and it's hard to tell but I'm really glad so many of you came over. It will only make PoP better, and the more the merrier, and I'm glad to see so many faces I haven't seen in a while. If anyone needs a tour, I'll be glad to show them around. Ecspecially my room. Yes, it's in the basement, and yes you have to be blindfolded. But seriously, this will be the last thing I say about the whole exodus, and let it just be WELCOME.
Aw. Just when I thought you were going to be nice the halfway mark revealed your ill-content towards everyone.

Lee wrote:
Joshua wrote:PoP is like the sister you take to the prom when your date stands you up.
No, no. The PoP! forums are like Mary Jane Watson. Folks have been trying to set you up with us for months and yet you resisted (not you, specifically, Josh). Now faced with no other viable option, you realize only now that you've hit the jackpot.
First off, that means you don't go to the prom, not go with your sister. *shudder*
Second, Lee is totally right. But backwards, I think. Gwen Stacy, P.o.P!, is the love of our life, while WUMB is something people settle for, MJ Wink, but the death went vice versa. Heh.

Spaced4SimonPegg wrote:I am sad to see WUMB die...I was nominated for a WUMBIE and everything Mad
What were you nominated for?

386The WUMB is dead - Page 16 Empty Re: The WUMB is dead Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:31 pm

Metal Misfit

Metal Misfit
Zombie
Zombie

Thundermatts wrote:I wanted to say, really, truthfully, I know I'm a jerk

The End.

tongue

http://metalmisfit.wordpress.com

387The WUMB is dead - Page 16 Empty Re: The WUMB is dead Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:09 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Hey, if you get blindfolded and led to my room, that is a positive!

388The WUMB is dead - Page 16 Empty Re: The WUMB is dead Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:23 pm

LordD3r3k

LordD3r3k
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:There will be threads, Aaron. They will just be organized by Title, not individual issue. Expect a stickied topic in each Comics Forum with links to all the respective Title threads for discussion and reviews.

So if I want to talk about a recent issue, and someone else wants to talk about all the women that hero has banged, we're all supposed to use the same thread? Or are these "master lists" designed for talk regarding the issues only?

389The WUMB is dead - Page 16 Empty Re: The WUMB is dead Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:49 pm

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

LordD3r3k wrote:
Silent K wrote:There will be threads, Aaron. They will just be organized by Title, not individual issue. Expect a stickied topic in each Comics Forum with links to all the respective Title threads for discussion and reviews.

So if I want to talk about a recent issue, and someone else wants to talk about all the women that hero has banged, we're all supposed to use the same thread? Or are these "master lists" designed for talk regarding the issues only?
people can talk about anything they want in those threads. not just about the weekly issues

390The WUMB is dead - Page 16 Empty Re: The WUMB is dead Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:53 pm

LordD3r3k

LordD3r3k
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shiky800 wrote:people can talk about anything they want in those threads. not just about the weekly issues

So theoretically, some people might be trying to talk about the issue, while others are talking about who could beat who in a fight, at the same time of others merely there to "meep!"? Does anyone else see that turning into a bloody mess?

391The WUMB is dead - Page 16 Empty Re: The WUMB is dead Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:55 pm

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

LordD3r3k wrote:
shiky800 wrote:people can talk about anything they want in those threads. not just about the weekly issues

So theoretically, some people might be trying to talk about the issue, while others are talking about who could beat who in a fight, at the same time of others merely there to "meep!"? Does anyone else see that turning into a bloody mess?
for example in the deadpool thread. you might talk about his currect issue but some people might talk about some of his funny moments that have happened in the past. but i think on wednesday most of the people will talk about the issues that come out that week. just post what issue you are talking about and i am sure people will respond to it. my only concern is when wolverine has 6 issues that come out in a week

392The WUMB is dead - Page 16 Empty Re: The WUMB is dead Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:57 pm

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

i was just looking at the master list and i am wondering why is weapon x the only wolverine title there. where is wolverine origins and dark wolverine? both titles are great books.

393The WUMB is dead - Page 16 Empty Re: The WUMB is dead Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:13 am

Lord PaulVincent

Lord PaulVincent
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Damn, I just tried to log in today and couldn't. I was starting to miss the old girl.

http://www.therobotspajamas.com

394The WUMB is dead - Page 16 Empty Re: The WUMB is dead Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:41 am

flux336

flux336
Zombie
Zombie

[quote="Jherek"]
Aussiemandias wrote:
Combo Mo wrote:

Oh and I wouldn't mind seeing Jherek Carnelian over here too.
Thanks Dude! Here I am! Yes and it took the death of the Wizard universe (or Crisis on Multiple Threads as I like to think of it) to bring me here. To celebrate I've made meself a new Sig! I'd like to use this thread to say hello to all the guys and gals I know from the old place and say let's get on with the party. It'll be fun getting to know you all again! The WUMB is dead - Page 16 334450

Yay Jherek! Greetings. Smile

395The WUMB is dead - Page 16 Empty Re: The WUMB is dead Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:51 am

Harry Wang

Harry Wang
Pirate
Pirate

Flux!

396The WUMB is dead - Page 16 Empty Re: The WUMB is dead Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:53 am

flux336

flux336
Zombie
Zombie

Harry Wang wrote:Flux!

Harry! Smile

397The WUMB is dead - Page 16 Empty Re: The WUMB is dead Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:12 am

Harry Wang

Harry Wang
Pirate
Pirate

flux336 wrote:

Harry! Smile

Did your hat make the trip over? Laughing

398The WUMB is dead - Page 16 Empty Re: The WUMB is dead Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:48 am

flux336

flux336
Zombie
Zombie

Harry Wang wrote:
flux336 wrote:

Harry! Smile

Did your hat make the trip over? Laughing

Yep. I never leave home without it. Laughing

399The WUMB is dead - Page 16 Empty Re: The WUMB is dead Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:13 am

kreepfan

kreepfan
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Code:
No, no. The PoP! forums are like Mary Jane Watson. Folks have been trying to set you up with us for months and yet you resisted (not you, specifically, Josh). Now faced with no other viable option, you realize only now that you've hit the jackpot.

So the WUMB is Gwen Stacy?

400The WUMB is dead - Page 16 Empty Re: The WUMB is dead Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:14 am

Sci-Fi

Sci-Fi
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

ChrisToPhenom wrote:I hate that my batch of cool userbars in my signature had to go on WUMB. Now I have to look for them all over again...

You didn't think to save them on a Photobucket account?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 16 of 27]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum