Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

TV show seasons you've finished recently

+71
EireJack
Ska
Little_Goblyn
Parallax_48
prescribeddrone
aus man
boberthavok
blackhart23
Tomer Soiker
jestghost
melvinlikechris
Dr Awkward
Sapphire Gypsy
vikoros
kidspider2099
ScarletW
Airwolf
Spazzy
BigSoupCan
Foxy
Bigtymin504
LordD3r3k
Heytherejeffro
G_Zatara
Paroxysm
hrdwrkngXsoldier
ravezombie
(._Y_.)
Foreigner_Man
LOOSECANNON
Spaced4SimonPegg
Ulik
shining knight
shark6495
CherriesJubilee
Toothgrinder
Matt
superdoug
pumkinheadfan
Thundermatts
TheUncannyJim
Combo Mo
comicgeekelly
pink*lantern
Lord PaulVincent
dmahoney
TENIME_art
Fresh03
Joshua
jaydee74
Sandman
Off_White_Lantern
Spider_Fan14
SexyToaster
riv1
supervenom
AlienIncognito
Denim
ChrisToPhenom
FroZen
Mnemosis
Batman25JM
Debaser77
Goose
Jherek
The_Donster
Administrator
blue halo
MillionDollarGeek
BlueMaxx
Aussiemandias
75 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

Go down  Message [Page 32 of 36]

776TV show seasons you've finished recently - Page 32 Empty Re: TV show seasons you've finished recently Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:51 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Batman25JM wrote:
Glad you liked it. Supernatural is one of my all time favorite shows. I season 3 is great, but I can't wait until you get to season 4 because that's fantastic.
I hated season 4, it was too grim. If you like the humor of the show, you might not like S4 too much Aussie.

777TV show seasons you've finished recently - Page 32 Empty Re: TV show seasons you've finished recently Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:57 am

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spider_Fan14 wrote:
Batman25JM wrote:
Glad you liked it. Supernatural is one of my all time favorite shows. I season 3 is great, but I can't wait until you get to season 4 because that's fantastic.
I hated season 4, it was too grim. If you like the humor of the show, you might not like S4 too much Aussie.

I gotta disagree. I really don't think that season 4 was any more grim than the first 3, and it still had a ton of humor. Yellow Fever for instance had some great bits including one of my favorite Dean moments.

Spoiler:

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Finished Season 4 of Burn Notice, Season 5 of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, and "Volume Eight" of Family Guy.

779TV show seasons you've finished recently - Page 32 Empty Re: TV show seasons you've finished recently Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:15 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Jericho Season 1

Oh, my god. This was fantastic. I could not have loved it more.

This season was only 22 episodes long, but it felt sooooo much longer (in a good way). They really made the most of every episode.

I don't know what stopped me from watching this when it first aired.

The more I see of him the more I love Lennie James.

I think it's funny that I just so happen to start watching this show and a few days later I find out one of the actors on the show (Candace Bailey) is going to be the new co-host of Attack of the Show.

I'm very thankful to the fans of Jericho for campaigning to get a second season. I know it's only 7 episodes long, but I'd have been more upset if the season 1 finale was the end. I'll be starting season 2 right away.

780TV show seasons you've finished recently - Page 32 Empty Bionic Woman Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:26 am

Little_Goblyn

Little_Goblyn
Pirate
Pirate

TV show seasons you've finished recently - Page 32 Bionic-woman-1

I just finished the Bionic Woman (The only season). I can see why it was never picked up for a second season. The writers were pretty horrible.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

https://www.facebook.com/#!/christina.reichl

pumkinheadfan

pumkinheadfan
Ninja
Ninja

Finished Series 4 of The IT Crowd today! Such a great series!Very Happy

Aussiemandias

Aussiemandias
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Batman25JM wrote:
Spider_Fan14 wrote:
Batman25JM wrote:

I gotta disagree. I really don't think that season 4 was any more grim than the first 3, and it still had a ton of humor. Yellow Fever for instance had some great bits including one of my favorite Dean moments.

Spoiler:

It'll be cool because I like the humour AND the dramatic more serious stuff they do. I just found the second season had a bit more of a laugh at itself from time to time whereas I think the first season took itself a bit more seriously. It's probably a sign that the writers/creators felt a bit more confident about what they were doing.

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Jericho Season 2

The fans brought it back from cancellation for a 7 episode second season (after which it was canceled again), and I am VERY thankful for those fans. These 7 episodes rocked. There was no fat, it got down to business. So much happened in these 7 episodes it's ridiculous, but they kept the pacing perfectly. My hat's off to them.

It was great to have the cliffhanger from season 1 resolved, and the way season 2 ended it did give us some closure. It left it open to continue the story, but it wasn't a cliffhanger, and that's appreciated.

The 29 episodes that comprise Jericho are pure television magic. I seriously could not love this show more, or more highly recommend it. This show is a perfect example of why I love TV so much.

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

How I Met Your Mother Season 5

I love this show. I love this show so much. Honestly, I think it's now my 2nd favorite TV show ever (Friends being my favorite).

I'd already seen all of season 5 when it aired (I'd actual seen most episode multiple times. I think I've seen The Playbook and Say Cheese at least 12 times each).

Favorite episodes of the season: Home Wreckers, The Playbook, Robin 101, Say Cheese, Definitions, The Window, Girls Versus Suits, Robots Versus Wrestlers, Rabbit or Duck, and Jenkins.

I still say that Josh Radnor looks like Justin Hartley and they should play brothers in something.

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Finished Season 6 of The Office on DVD last night.

Sandman

Sandman
Ninja
Ninja

Batman25JM wrote:Jericho Season 2

The fans brought it back from cancellation for a 7 episode second season (after which it was canceled again), and I am VERY thankful for those fans. These 7 episodes rocked. There was no fat, it got down to business. So much happened in these 7 episodes it's ridiculous, but they kept the pacing perfectly. My hat's off to them.

It was great to have the cliffhanger from season 1 resolved, and the way season 2 ended it did give us some closure. It left it open to continue the story, but it wasn't a cliffhanger, and that's appreciated.

The 29 episodes that comprise Jericho are pure television magic. I seriously could not love this show more, or more highly recommend it. This show is a perfect example of why I love TV so much.

Yeah I loved this show and thought it was outstanding from start to finish.

I just finished Primeval seasons 1 &2 great show!

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

TENIME_art wrote:Finished Season 6 of The Office on DVD last night.

Season 6 contains my favorite episode: Murder.

Sandman wrote:
Batman25JM wrote:Jericho Season 2

Yeah I loved this show and thought it was outstanding from start to finish.

I completely agree.

788TV show seasons you've finished recently - Page 32 Empty Re: TV show seasons you've finished recently Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:47 pm

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I just finished up Burn Notice season 2. That is such a fun series.

789TV show seasons you've finished recently - Page 32 Empty Re: TV show seasons you've finished recently Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:12 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Tin Man yes
TV show seasons you've finished recently - Page 32 1mg7
Very clever take on a classic.

And, out of nowhere...
TV show seasons you've finished recently - Page 32 601_wizard-of-l-jackson

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

JLU Season 2
TV show seasons you've finished recently - Page 32 Metron_chair
Good season finale, but, admittedly, wanted more from a series finale. Not to tread on my major enjoyment of the show or specifically this season.

Was thinking of the similar themes that are popping in DC comics as of late. Supergirl joining the Legion of Super-Heroes and Final Crisis' confrontation with Darkseid and Batman and Superman had to've taken note from this season.

Season 2 really pulled out of the character stock and did a lot of stories about the villains. Enjoyed it a lot. Comic fans, bless the DCAU. *claps*

791TV show seasons you've finished recently - Page 32 Empty Re: TV show seasons you've finished recently Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:50 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I just finished season one of The IT Crowd. It's fantastic.

792TV show seasons you've finished recently - Page 32 Empty Re: TV show seasons you've finished recently Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:29 am

Little_Goblyn

Little_Goblyn
Pirate
Pirate

Just finished the entire Wolverine and the X-Men series and I was not happy. It seemed like it had a good concept but it just couldn't deliver. Plus it seemed way to much of it being Wolverine's show and the X-Men just pop in every now and then for a quest spot. I didn't like the series but at the end, they showed what could have been AoA. I was really hoping to see what they would have done with AoA.

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Well...it is titled Wolverine and the X-Men. Wink

I forgot about that show. Liked X-Men Evolution, just never finished it.

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Finally finished season 1 of Spartacus: Blood and Sand. It was okay. Nothing special.

795TV show seasons you've finished recently - Page 32 Empty Re: TV show seasons you've finished recently Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:15 pm

Little_Goblyn

Little_Goblyn
Pirate
Pirate

BlueMaxx wrote:^ Well...it is titled Wolverine and the X-Men. Wink

I know. But after watching it all it really did was make me not like Wolverine.

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Little_Goblyn wrote:
BlueMaxx wrote:^ Well...it is titled Wolverine and the X-Men. Wink

I know. But after watching it all it really did was make me not like Wolverine.
I watched random episodes of that show and it seems to me that the characterization of Wolverine and Cylcops was switched. It wasn't bad but I didn't care one way or another about it.

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

3rd season of Wonder Years. WINNIE MOVED! KAREN'S GOING TO COLLEGE! AHHH! (20 year old spoilers).

LordD3r3k

LordD3r3k
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:3rd season of Wonder Years. WINNIE MOVED! KAREN'S GOING TO COLLEGE! AHHH! (20 year old spoilers).

Not cool shake my head

Laughing

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Finished Spartacus: Blood and Sand, and thought it was phenomenal!

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

LordD3r3k wrote:
BlueMaxx wrote:3rd season of Wonder Years. WINNIE MOVED! KAREN'S GOING TO COLLEGE! AHHH! (20 year old spoilers).

Not cool shake my head

Laughing
Sorry...MR. COLLINS, KEVIN'S ALGEBRA TEACHER, PASSED AWAY BECAUSE OF HEART FAILURE. Sad One of the sadder episodes.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 32 of 36]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum