Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

TV show seasons you've finished recently

+71
EireJack
Ska
Little_Goblyn
Parallax_48
prescribeddrone
aus man
boberthavok
blackhart23
Tomer Soiker
jestghost
melvinlikechris
Dr Awkward
Sapphire Gypsy
vikoros
kidspider2099
ScarletW
Airwolf
Spazzy
BigSoupCan
Foxy
Bigtymin504
LordD3r3k
Heytherejeffro
G_Zatara
Paroxysm
hrdwrkngXsoldier
ravezombie
(._Y_.)
Foreigner_Man
LOOSECANNON
Spaced4SimonPegg
Ulik
shining knight
shark6495
CherriesJubilee
Toothgrinder
Matt
superdoug
pumkinheadfan
Thundermatts
TheUncannyJim
Combo Mo
comicgeekelly
pink*lantern
Lord PaulVincent
dmahoney
TENIME_art
Fresh03
Joshua
jaydee74
Sandman
Off_White_Lantern
Spider_Fan14
SexyToaster
riv1
supervenom
AlienIncognito
Denim
ChrisToPhenom
FroZen
Mnemosis
Batman25JM
Debaser77
Goose
Jherek
The_Donster
Administrator
blue halo
MillionDollarGeek
BlueMaxx
Aussiemandias
75 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

Go down  Message [Page 33 of 36]

pumkinheadfan

pumkinheadfan
Ninja
Ninja

TENIME_art wrote:Finished Spartacus: Blood and Sand, and thought it was phenomenal!
thumbs up Can't wait til the prequel mini-series starts Jan. 21st!!!

Little_Goblyn

Little_Goblyn
Pirate
Pirate

Just finished Caprica season 1.5
TV show seasons you've finished recently - Page 33 8369509

I didn't really like the show when I watched the first season, it went way to slow for me and it just reminded me of the teen drama shows on CW. I was happy with this one though. It seemed that they picked up the momentum for 1.5 I think if they had aired the full season 1.5 they might have gotten higher ratings and could have made more of it. But with how they closed out the last episode I don't see them bringing it back. They pretty much wrapped the whole story up in the last episode.

There was one thing that bugged me
Spoiler:

I will say I did enjoy this show (Season 1.5) I give it a 4/5

https://www.facebook.com/#!/christina.reichl

pumkinheadfan

pumkinheadfan
Ninja
Ninja

Finished these up tonight.

TV show seasons you've finished recently - Page 33 ALF%20Season%202%20DVD
ALF Season 2

Can't wait til season 3 shows up! Very Happy

TV show seasons you've finished recently - Page 33 Silkstalkingsdvd2
Silk Stalkings Season 2

I really enjoy this show. Can't wait to start season 3. I was a little upset that the continuity was off with a few of the episodes(looks like the episode that was originally #15 ended up at the end of the season as episode #22 and the ones in between were moved up).

TV show seasons you've finished recently - Page 33 21JumpStr_S3_MC
21 Jumpstreet Season 3

Another great season, on to season 4!

804TV show seasons you've finished recently - Page 33 Empty Firefly Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:25 pm

Little_Goblyn

Little_Goblyn
Pirate
Pirate

TV show seasons you've finished recently - Page 33 Firefly

I went back and re-watched all of the episodes for Firefly. I really do miss the show. I had a nice combination of western style meets future scifi. The movie they did was good too. They did leave it to where they could have started the show back up after the movie. I wish they would have. Sad This show gets a 5/5 from me.

Off_White_Lantern

Off_White_Lantern
Pirate
Pirate

Dark Shadows: The Revival

Very solid show and a shame it didnt go longer. Too much of the originals storyline I guess. Theres a movie on the way with Johnny Depp from Tim Burton though : )

TV show seasons you've finished recently - Page 33 0002761612425_180X180

Off_White_Lantern

Off_White_Lantern
Pirate
Pirate

Little_Goblyn wrote:TV show seasons you've finished recently - Page 33 Bionic-woman-1

I just finished the Bionic Woman (The only season). I can see why it was never picked up for a second season. The writers were pretty horrible.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Katee Sackhoff was the only thing that got a good review of any kind on this show. Sadly enough I watched every episode when they aired. I thought maybe they would find their grounding for the show and settle down but the writers strike all but ended this show. Worth watching to see Michelle Ryan bouncing around though : D

Little_Goblyn

Little_Goblyn
Pirate
Pirate

Off_White_Lantern wrote:
Katee Sackhoff was the only thing that got a good review of any kind on this show. Sadly enough I watched every episode when they aired. I thought maybe they would find their grounding for the show and settle down but the writers strike all but ended this show. Worth watching to see Michelle Ryan bouncing around though : D

I liked seeing Katee Sackhoff being evil. I think she should get more bad guy/girl roles, she plays them very well.

I didn't really like the girl that played the main character, she really didn't seem to fit. Not to mention there were a lot of times after watching one episode and starting the next one I would be like, "didn't that guy die! wtf!"

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Undercover Boss - Season 1

pumkinheadfan

pumkinheadfan
Ninja
Ninja

Off_White_Lantern wrote:Dark Shadows: The Revival

Very solid show and a shame it didnt go longer. Too much of the originals storyline I guess. Theres a movie on the way with Johnny Depp from Tim Burton though : )

TV show seasons you've finished recently - Page 33 0002761612425_180X180

From Wikipedia:
Though the series premiered to great success, watched by nearly 1 in 4 households according to ratings of the period, NBC frequently pre-empted or abruptly re-scheduled later episodes in favor of news coverage during the onset of the Gulf War. Ratings rapidly declined in turn and the show was not picked up for a second season as a result.

Your right that it was a very good show! I'm it the middle of watching it myself. Very Happy

Aussiemandias

Aussiemandias
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Okay I've just finished Big Bang Theory - Season 1 and what I have to say is....WHAT THE HELL HAVE I BEEN DOING NOT WATCHING THIS SHOW?????

The first few episodes I didn't really care for. I just felt Sheldon was too extreme and ridiculous. However, once the other characters actually started to comment on the fact that Sheldon is basically nuts I was more accepting of his behaviour and didn't mind at all.

I think the last few episodes of the season may have been the most I've laughed watching a sitcom since Seinfeld. I just found it so damn funny. Everything clicks for me and every character just cracks me up in their own way (possibly with the exception of Leonard but he is pretty much the straight man in the show (although he has his moments of course)). So many moments I loved I couldn't even start to mention some favourites.

Anyway, this is now a new favourite!

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I just finished watching Black Books and Secret Diary of a Call Girl Season 2

pumkinheadfan

pumkinheadfan
Ninja
Ninja

Spaced4SimonPegg wrote:Secret Diary of a Call Girl Season 2
thumbs up

813TV show seasons you've finished recently - Page 33 Empty Re: TV show seasons you've finished recently Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:44 pm

Sandman

Sandman
Ninja
Ninja

Little_Goblyn wrote:TV show seasons you've finished recently - Page 33 Firefly

I went back and re-watched all of the episodes for Firefly. I really do miss the show. I had a nice combination of western style meets future scifi. The movie they did was good too. They did leave it to where they could have started the show back up after the movie. I wish they would have. Sad This show gets a 5/5 from me.

Just finished it myself. It was not as great as everyone made it out to be but it was still very enjoyable

814TV show seasons you've finished recently - Page 33 Empty Re: TV show seasons you've finished recently Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:33 pm

Little_Goblyn

Little_Goblyn
Pirate
Pirate

Sandman wrote:
Little_Goblyn wrote:TV show seasons you've finished recently - Page 33 Firefly

Just finished it myself. It was not as great as everyone made it out to be but it was still very enjoyable
I always thought it could have been one of Joss's next big TV series if given the chance.

Speaking of Joss's work, I just finished the 5th season of Angel. Why was there no season 6?

pumkinheadfan

pumkinheadfan
Ninja
Ninja

Little_Goblyn wrote:
Speaking of Joss's work, I just finished the 5th season of Angel. Why was there no season 6?
There is a season 6, but it's actually in comic book form. Check out Angel: After The Fall.

Little_Goblyn

Little_Goblyn
Pirate
Pirate

pumkinheadfan wrote:
Little_Goblyn wrote:
There is a season 6, but it's actually in comic book form. Check out Angel: After The Fall.

Thanks. I'll check that out.

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^I HIGHLY recommend NOT reading Angel: After the Fall. It SUCKED!!

krpykrwly

krpykrwly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Double post.

Last edited by krpykrwly on Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?ref=profile&

krpykrwly

krpykrwly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

TENIME_art wrote:Finished Spartacus: Blood and Sand, and thought it was phenomenal!
Not finished but I'm halfway through.
It's like the throwup of Gladiator, 300, and every Shannon Tweed skin-emax flick.

Pretty good!

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?ref=profile&

Off_White_Lantern

Off_White_Lantern
Pirate
Pirate

Combo Mo wrote:Undercover Boss - Season 1

That shows too fake. Theres no way they have camera and lighting people all over the place in a hooters without anyone knowing its a setup.

Just finished season 2 of True Blood. Not as good as season 1 and some stories dragged on too long but still really good.

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Boston Legal Season 1

This is one of my favorite series of all time. It's been a few years since I've really watched it, and after the premiere of Harry's Law, another series created by David E. Kelley I decided to dust of my DVDs and re-watch the series from the start.

Damn this show is awesome. I recommend it to anyone and everyone. It's just so much fun. Denny Crane is one of the best fictional characters ever. William Shatner is the man. Also, James Spader does a wonderful job as Alan Shore.

On to season 2.
---------------------

Lie to Me Season 2

Finally finished this. I quite enjoyed it. It's an interesting series. Tim Roth is excellent.

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Finished the DVDs of Supernatural Season 5 by myself & Lost Season 4 with the girlfriend.

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^Was that your first time watching Supernatural season 5?

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Nope. My first time watching it on DVD. I'd already caught up before Season 6 began. I was caught up for the newest live episode until CW preempted it to get more ratings for Nikita. Rolling Eyes

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^Yeah, I was not pleased with them preempting Supernatural (and Smallville) like they did. Anyway, loved season 5. It's probably my favorite season (or second favorite behind season 4, I can't really decide).

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 33 of 36]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum