Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Teen Titans

+11
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
G_Zatara
jaydee74
The_Donster
Sandman
LordD3r3k
Metal Misfit
Goof
shining knight
Batman25JM
Spider_Fan14
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

26Teen Titans - Page 2 Empty Re: Teen Titans Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:34 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

What is the lineup for the Teen Titans?

27Teen Titans - Page 2 Empty Re: Teen Titans Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:25 am

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

jaydee74 wrote:What is the lineup for the Teen Titans?
As this moment it's Wondergirl, Beast Boy, Raven, Static, Blue Beetle, Bombshell, Miss Martian and Aquagirl. I think Traci Thirteen and MIsfit are on like reserves or something. Kid Eternity is also a member but the writer/editors don't bother having a story as to the team saving him from the Calculator who imprisioned him to take form of his son Marvin at the end of the Fatal Five arc.

28Teen Titans - Page 2 Empty Re: Teen Titans Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:42 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I see. It's an interesting and diverse team. I wonder when Conner is going to be back on the team. Not to mention Kid Flash and Red Robin. I hope they come back as well.

29Teen Titans - Page 2 Empty Re: Teen Titans Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:47 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I think Superboy's coming back after this arc is done. Not sure about the others but I hope it's soon.

30Teen Titans - Page 2 Empty Re: Teen Titans Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:50 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spider_Fan14 wrote:I think Superboy's coming back after this arc is done. Not sure about the others but I hope it's soon.
I'm really rooting for the return of Bart Allen to the team. Not sure what he'll do in the Flash solo series. I'd like to see more of him.

31Teen Titans - Page 2 Empty Re: Teen Titans Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:44 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Once Superboy and Kid Flash are back on the team I'll start getting it again.

There really is NO reason for Red Robin not being on the team anymore. He needs to come back.

32Teen Titans - Page 2 Empty Re: Teen Titans Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:21 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Well, I don't see a thread for Titans, so I'll post this here.

Titans #23

I dropped this book quite a while ago. It started off pretty good, but as much as I love him, it wasn't Winick's best work. Once he left it just fell even further down in quality.

I only got this issue because it dealt with Roy's situation post Cry for Justice.

I liked it a lot actually. It was a nice little jog down memory lane. The art was great. I especially loved Ardian Syaf's stuff. He's awesome.

So, did Roy and Donna always have a thing? Or is that a retcon? And what about the Wally, Dick and Roy stuff? Did they always have those problems with Roy, or is that new?

33Teen Titans - Page 2 Empty Re: Teen Titans Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:34 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Just read #81 and I liked it but it's still the same probs I have against it. Luckily Superboy and Kid Flash back their reappearance so I'm glad. Kinda hope they conclude the Ravager story, It's a great story but I'm starting to feel like it's close to dragging on.

34Teen Titans - Page 2 Empty Re: Teen Titans Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:01 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Teen Titans #81 & #82

Now that Superboy and Kid Flash are back on the team I wanted to give the book a shot again. I picked up issue #81 (even though Superboy and Kid Flash were only in the last few pages) to get a little ground work for what was going on.

I didn't hate these issues, but they weren't great. I will say they were better than the totality of what I read from McKeever (which was almost all of his run). There were problems though. The art is issue #81 wasn't that great. It was decent, but there were some odd panels.

The dialogue in the books wasn't great. It was kinda hokey.

I liked issue #82 more than #81.

I'll stick around for a bit. I'll finish out this storyline, and then go into the next arc before I make a final decision.

I will say that I do like the team. I love Kid Flash, Superboy, Wonder Girl, Beast Boy, and Cyborg (though he isn't an actual member of team as far as I know). I also like Static a lot. My main exposure to him is the animated Static Shock though. Raven is fine. I don't know much about Aqua Girl, but she seems cool. The only character that I don't care much for is Bombshell.

I've said this before, but I need to say it again. There is NO reason for Red Robin not to be on the team. I demand he comes back. It would be a perfect time for Speedy to return as well. Ollie said he wanted her to be around role models (or something to that effect).

35Teen Titans - Page 2 Empty Re: Teen Titans Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:16 pm

G_Zatara

G_Zatara
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

http://www.newsarama.com/comics/jt-krul-teen-titans-100601.html

36Teen Titans - Page 2 Empty Re: Teen Titans Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:55 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Read the finale to the Static arc awhile ago, good but not great. Who was the girl Static was talking to and shut the door in his face? Also I have no idea what the hell was up with Cassie being mad at Conner for that one panel in the end, WTF? J.T. Krul's Blackest Night Titans was pretty good so maybe he'll do some better stuff with the book hopefully.

37Teen Titans - Page 2 Empty Re: Teen Titans Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:16 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

G_Zatara wrote:http://www.newsarama.com/comics/jt-krul-teen-titans-100601.html

Thank god. I like most of what I've read from Krul. I think he did a good job with the Blackest Night: Titans book. The fact that he said that the Titans will cross over with the Bat world has me excited. Red Robin NEEDS to rejoin the team. I'd also love to see Batgirl join and Speedy rejoin.

38Teen Titans - Page 2 Empty Re: Teen Titans Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:19 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

That's great. I'm still done with the book.

39Teen Titans - Page 2 Empty Re: Teen Titans Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:54 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Read #83 today. I love the enw artist but Henderson's writing's meh. Cassie seems pretty damn cold for someone whose boyfriend just came back on the team. And Aquagirl seems like she's the love triangle girl of the team. Bombshell was annoying as usual. The dialouge with the two doctors appearing was dumb. Can't wait for Krul to come on.

40Teen Titans - Page 2 Empty Re: Teen Titans Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:02 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Batman25JM wrote:Teen Titans #81 & #82
I've said this before, but I need to say it again. There is NO reason for Red Robin not to be on the team. I demand he comes back. It would be a perfect time for Speedy to return as well. Ollie said he wanted her to be around role models (or something to that effect).
Well, maybe there is a reason Red Robin isn't on the team. Maybe if he winds up not on the team, it's because of the work he is currently doing in Gotham.

41Teen Titans - Page 2 Empty Re: Teen Titans Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:09 am

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

jaydee74 wrote:That's great. I'm still done with the book.

Same here. The writing was pretty bad (as in atrocious). And I think Bombshell is annoying as well. I don't understand why she is on the team (she'd be better off dead). I hope they kill her off. She's a waste of space and gives one dimensional characters everywhere a bad name. Dare I say, she's more annoying than Red Hulk. shake my head

jaydee74 wrote:
Well, maybe there is a reason Red Robin isn't on the team. Maybe if he winds up not on the team, it's because of the work he is currently doing in Gotham.

The reason why Red Robin is not on the team is because he is not Wolverine and thus, doesn't have a mutant omnipresence factor.

42Teen Titans - Page 2 Empty Re: Teen Titans Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:55 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

HA! lmao

43Teen Titans - Page 2 Empty Re: Teen Titans Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:27 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

jaydee74 wrote:

Well, in the last issue of RR he was trying to figure out "who do do it with" referring to who to work with. I'd think that the TT would be who he would chose. And just because he is doing things in Gotham doesn't mean he can't also be with the Titans. When he was Robin he was doing both.

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty wrote:
jaydee74 wrote:

The reason why Red Robin is not on the team is because he is not Wolverine and thus, doesn't have a mutant omnipresence factor.

He could do both. Hell, Batman is just as bad as Wolverine when it comes to this stuff. He's having adventures in Batman, Batman and Robin, Batman: Streets of Gotham, Detective Comics, and JLA. I think Red Robin can handle appearing in two books.

44Teen Titans - Page 2 Empty Re: Teen Titans Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:30 am

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Honestly I would rather Tim stay on one book. The manner in which he does things would make it hard for him to be on a team. I like this somewhat crazy Tim. I feel his book should focus on mysteries and conspiracies more than anything. It would be hard to pull the Teen Titans into such things.

45Teen Titans - Page 2 Empty Re: Teen Titans Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:07 am

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty wrote:Honestly I would rather Tim stay on one book. The manner in which he does things would make it hard for him to be on a team. I like this somewhat crazy Tim. I feel his book should focus on mysteries and conspiracies more than anything. It would be hard to pull the Teen Titans into such things.
Good Point.

46Teen Titans - Page 2 Empty Re: Teen Titans Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:31 am

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I just think Tim can do his own thing in one book, and still be on the Titans. It's the same thing for anyone on a team. The stuff going on in their own book doesn't always match up and lend itself for them to be on a team, but it happens. I just love Tim so much, and IMO it isn't the Teen Titans without him.

47Teen Titans - Page 2 Empty Re: Teen Titans Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:22 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

So, I heard that Damian is going to appear in Teen Titans. I wonder if that will be a permanent move.

48Teen Titans - Page 2 Empty Re: Teen Titans Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:41 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

jaydee74 wrote:So, I heard that Damian is going to appear in Teen Titans. I wonder if that will be a permanent move.

It's a dumb move, is what it is. Damian is, what? Ten? And he'll be on a team with kids who are in their mid to late teens? Did anyone have a sibling who was about five years younger? Did you really want them hanging out with you and your friends when you were a teenager?

I hope that it's not a permanent move, and that it's just to fuel some comedy tension that's very much needed at the moment (why can't anyone write Bart correctly?). Otherwise, it's going to make for a very awkward team. I suppose Iris West will be joining the team soon as Impulse.

Someone suggested bringing the young Chris Kent out of the PZ, and he could team up with Damien and Iris to be the new Young Justice. This makes a ton more sense to me than wedging Damien into a team at the expense of some of the other teen members.

49Teen Titans - Page 2 Empty Re: Teen Titans Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:55 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

http://www.comicvine.com/news/damian-wayne-joining-teen-titans/141670/

Teen Titans - Page 2 1300252-89_super

Damian Wayne Joining Teen Titans?
Added by G-Man on July 15, 2010

Damian Wayne is shaping up to be the most enjoyable Robin to read. Thanks to Treyvoni for pointing this in my direction, it looks like we'll be seeing Damian in the pages of Teen Titans really soon.

J.T. Krul, will be writing Teen Titans starting with issue #88. DC's The Source revealed today that Nicola Scott willl be joining Krul as the artist on the series. You can see from the image to the right that Damian will be putting in an appearance. What will this mean for the team? Can Damian even be allowed to join the team since he's apparently only ten years old. I thought you had to be a...teen in order to be on the team.

Looks like Robin will be back. Just not the Robin they know. You'll also notice in that image that it looks like Ravager will be back as well. I have a feeling a lot of heads are going to be butting against each other.

50Teen Titans - Page 2 Empty Re: Teen Titans Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:12 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

jaydee74 wrote:http://www.comicvine.com/news/damian-wayne-joining-teen-titans/141670/

Teen Titans - Page 2 1300252-89_super

Damian Wayne Joining Teen Titans?
Added by G-Man on July 15, 2010

Damian Wayne is shaping up to be the most enjoyable Robin to read. Thanks to Treyvoni for pointing this in my direction, it looks like we'll be seeing Damian in the pages of Teen Titans really soon.

J.T. Krul, will be writing Teen Titans starting with issue #88. DC's The Source revealed today that Nicola Scott willl be joining Krul as the artist on the series. You can see from the image to the right that Damian will be putting in an appearance. What will this mean for the team? Can Damian even be allowed to join the team since he's apparently only ten years old. I thought you had to be a...teen in order to be on the team.

Looks like Robin will be back. Just not the Robin they know. You'll also notice in that image that it looks like Ravager will be back as well. I have a feeling a lot of heads are going to be butting against each other.
I think this is a great idea, and I'm thrilled that Nicola Scott's going to be the artist. Its also nice to see Ravager back on the team, hopefully he'll write her more like the backup tale her she was conflicted but tactical and an overall improvement of her character then when she was on during the start of the series' rough patch. Also I hope they handle Damian well like Morrison does.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum