Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast!

+41
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
FroZen
Heytherejeffro
superdoug
Ska
Topcat
The Ignored One
goatt
Demonweasel
Administrator
comicgeekelly
Denim
Tripper McGee
GigaToast
BlueMaxx
alucardbarnivous
rwe1138
TENIME_art
Chi-Town Spidey
krpykrwly
Batman25JM
melvinlikechris
elijahdprophet
potatojoe
Sci-Fi
Mnemosis
jaydee74
Lee
Sean T. Collins
shining knight
Captain Painway
wickidchyld
Silent K
(._Y_.)
Combo Mo
Esbat
The Chris Ward Experience
Debaser77
Joshua
MillionDollarGeek
Rath99
45 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 19 of 40]

451The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 19 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:09 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Oh Esbat. If I could hump you from NY I would.

452The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 19 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:34 am

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

melvinlikechris wrote:Santas Slay is on TV Wednesday! I can't wait to see it Smile

I watched it on Xmas Eve with a friend, it was actually kinda funny and enjoyable in places but still really a stupid film.

Ho, Ho, Hoes!
Smile

453The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 19 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:43 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I can't believe I just did that Shocked

454The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 19 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:02 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Did... what now?

455The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 19 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:05 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Typed a coherent sentence?

456The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 19 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:33 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

very funny....

Jason check the voicemail I had a wee too much to drink yesterday and settled my bet with my brother

457The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 19 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:34 am

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Its been to long since we've had a new episode of the Popcast

I'm having withdrawel symptons Shocked

458The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 19 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:45 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

You think YOU'RE having withdrawals! I haven't been able to just sit down and listen to myself talk for two hours in over TWO WEEKS!! I had to go back and listen to old shows just to get a fix, but damnit, it's just not as good!!!

459The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 19 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:59 pm

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Can Chris and I call in and talk about PoP! goes the new Year on Tues?

https://www.facebook.com/people/Chi-Town-Spidey/1331652244

460The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 19 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:06 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

I should think so!

461The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 19 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:46 am

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:I should think so!

Alright, I'll call in on Tuesday if you want. Chris may or maynot join us, but I'll tell all about what happened. Fun stuff.

462The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 19 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:57 am

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

I'll pencil it in.

http://www.leerodriguez.net

463The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 19 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:24 pm

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Just heard from Chris, he said he can join us, but he has to leave at 10pm, I don't know if that interfers with your schedule and we can call in another time. Smile

464The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 19 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:25 pm

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

We'll have some time before emails. No worries.

http://www.leerodriguez.net

465The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 19 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:00 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

hmm having trouble with my cursed e-mail again

466The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 19 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:08 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

shining knight wrote:hmm having trouble with my cursed e-mail again

You said it like "Kerr-said", didn't you?

467The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 19 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:13 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

....yeah

used my back up e-mail with the terrible punny screen name

468The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 19 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:17 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shining knight wrote:....yeah
Which is funny, because that's how I read it.

469The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 19 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:21 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Is the scottishness finally affecting you all?

my other e-mail isn't working I really hate this damn computer. I sent it to Lee via pm and will just hope it gets read out.

470The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 19 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:03 am

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Shiny, I LOVE you. That was amazing! =D THANKS!

471The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 19 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:09 am

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

It was good being on the chat during the live show, even if only for the last couple of minutes.

And hey, MDG confused me with Tenime! tongue

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

472The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 19 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:41 am

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

*face palm*

sad trombone me.

473The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 19 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:41 am

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

Laughing

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

474The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 19 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:30 am

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Bret *on the phone*: Well after the party, we were all leaving Pete's house, Me, Daisy, and Ska, Daisy and go crash over at Chris's house. On the way there, Chris blows a tire.

Lee: Oh shit.....what was his name?

LMFAO!!!

Question: Why did Joshua and Dave become backup singers to Alvin and the Chipmunks. Laughing

Last edited by Spider-Man on Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

475The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 19 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:24 pm

elijahdprophet

elijahdprophet
PoP! Brewmaster
PoP! Brewmaster

Wizard Staffing sounds like a game that must be played at C2E2. Wikipedia has an entry for it, which includes this awesome variant rule:

"Every third level (can of beer) one must "fight a boss", which is taking a shot of some sort of hard liquor. At the fifth level, players are allowed to give themselves a "Wizard name" by which they should be referred to for the remainder of the game"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 19 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum