Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast!

+41
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
FroZen
Heytherejeffro
superdoug
Ska
Topcat
The Ignored One
goatt
Demonweasel
Administrator
comicgeekelly
Denim
Tripper McGee
GigaToast
BlueMaxx
alucardbarnivous
rwe1138
TENIME_art
Chi-Town Spidey
krpykrwly
Batman25JM
melvinlikechris
elijahdprophet
potatojoe
Sci-Fi
Mnemosis
jaydee74
Lee
Sean T. Collins
shining knight
Captain Painway
wickidchyld
Silent K
(._Y_.)
Combo Mo
Esbat
The Chris Ward Experience
Debaser77
Joshua
MillionDollarGeek
Rath99
45 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 29 of 40]

701The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 29 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:48 am

goatt

goatt
Pirate
Pirate

haha dude,u really do. it's too funny. if they ever decide to do a casting call for "Friends : The Animated Series" your ticket to hollyhood has arrived haha. but seriously bro that was a blast. i'm glad the show went as well as it did.

702The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 29 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:33 am

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Shit, by the end of it I wanted to go on a date with goatt.

703The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 29 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:54 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

I'd fuck goatt.

704The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 29 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:54 am

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

I wanted to go on a date with goatt well before it even started!

705The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 29 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:59 am

Demonweasel

Demonweasel
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The video idea sounds intriguing. I'd have to get a camera, but more importantly, I'd have to clean up the massive amount of crap in piles on the table behind me.

http://www.demonweasel.com

706The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 29 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:19 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I heard who did the voice of the alien batman of zurr en ah in the newest episode of brave and the bold....

I just came...

why is this on the main popcast thread?

see for yourself....

707The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 29 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:29 pm

goatt

goatt
Pirate
Pirate

hot-damn, if i was as popular with the ladies as i apparently am with the guys, I'd never have to work again. but then again, I will take any excuse not to go to work. hahahaha

708The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 29 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:25 am

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:I wanted to go on a date with goatt well before it even started!

*smack*

http://www.myspace.com/kristinellenamarie

709The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 29 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:38 pm

elijahdprophet

elijahdprophet
PoP! Brewmaster
PoP! Brewmaster

Wow, 10 minutes on ass wiping. This is the kind of quality we tune in for.

710The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 29 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:39 pm

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

I fear the precedent that has set for voicemails.

http://www.leerodriguez.net

711The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 29 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:44 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

Good show, at least what I heard of it. I had to cut it off once the Dexter talk started, as I haven't seen seasons 3 and 4 yet. Got 'em both at home, though, so I should be caught up quite soon.

And in response to K-Wack's T-Pain defense, I'll just quote Henry Rollins by saying "If you have to fix it with a computer, then you can't do it." If T-Pain used Auto Tune occasionally as an enhancement, I wouldn't have a problem, but the fact that he doesn't sing without it bothers me,as does the fact that he got a Grammy for it.

712The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 29 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:46 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

But again, he's using it almost like an instrument. He didn't get a "Best Male Vocal" Grammy. That would've been BS. What that Grammy said was "People like the thing you did that they could listen to." Spoken word isn't singing, and that wins Grammys, right? I'm just saying, I think what he's doing is somewhat innovative, I just don't like that everyone's starting to do it.

713The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 29 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:54 pm

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

There's a difference in using Auto-tune to get that T-pain-y sound and using Auto-tune just to seem like a competent singer. That's friggin' cheating.

714The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 29 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:08 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77

I don't mind T-Pain, but I do think he's the "Die Cut, Chromium Foil Cover" of Rap and R&B singers.

715The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 29 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:14 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Everytime K-whack starts a story, I always picture Abe Simpson talking about walking bird and hanging onions from his belt.

716The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 29 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:16 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

I really need to learn to summarize.

717The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 29 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:53 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I grew up a stander, but over the years have evolved into a sitter. I also use wet toilet paper at the end of the wiping session to clean up any hard-to-clean spots. If I'm ever able to build my own house, I will be installing a bidet in the master bathroom.

And I have also done "the dip". It's not so bad if it happens after an early flash, but if the water still has shit in there...

718The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 29 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:31 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Yeah, I rarely do the early flush, because I once did the early flush and had the toilet back up, and THAT is the worst.

Also, there isn't a TP on earth strong enough to withstand my asshole once wet, and a bidet doesn't offer enough... closure.

I build a house, there's going to be a toilet paper dispenser next to the toilet and a paper towel dispenser behind it.

719The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 29 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:34 pm

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

Kerouac's bidet would have to have a special "silkwood" setting to really get the job done.

720The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 29 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:39 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

I'm quite certain I don't know what that means, but probably.

721The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 29 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:52 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silkwood

722The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 29 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:03 pm

elijahdprophet

elijahdprophet
PoP! Brewmaster
PoP! Brewmaster

I still don't get it, but that wiki page was tl;dr

723The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 29 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:06 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

elijahdprophet wrote:I still don't get it, but that wiki page was tl;dr

This.

724The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 29 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:01 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77

The "Silkwood Shower" of pop culture lore is to imply washing off something harmful, like the radiation in the movie Silkwood.

725The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 29 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:17 pm

Demonweasel

Demonweasel
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

So Kerouac, what you're saying is it your bidet would need to be so powerful it would function as a bidet and a throat wash at the same time..?

http://www.demonweasel.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 29 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum