Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast!

+41
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
FroZen
Heytherejeffro
superdoug
Ska
Topcat
The Ignored One
goatt
Demonweasel
Administrator
comicgeekelly
Denim
Tripper McGee
GigaToast
BlueMaxx
alucardbarnivous
rwe1138
TENIME_art
Chi-Town Spidey
krpykrwly
Batman25JM
melvinlikechris
elijahdprophet
potatojoe
Sci-Fi
Mnemosis
jaydee74
Lee
Sean T. Collins
shining knight
Captain Painway
wickidchyld
Silent K
(._Y_.)
Combo Mo
Esbat
The Chris Ward Experience
Debaser77
Joshua
MillionDollarGeek
Rath99
45 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 34 of 40]

826The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 34 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:47 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

No, I don't believe it was.

827The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 34 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:47 pm

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

Ahhhh... I think it was just 'toon Destro... That and a ghost hyena attack Laughing

http://www.leerodriguez.net

828The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 34 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:49 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

oh god I am loving this episode so much its bloody hilarious

829The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 34 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:58 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

My god did I win anything?!? Shocked

830The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 34 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:58 pm

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

Hell, I didn't win anything Laughing

831The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 34 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:04 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

huh thought that group photo would have won

832The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 34 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:06 pm

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thanks for including the song headbang and ruining the title for ever Laughing

833The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 34 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:29 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I voted for Lee....

834The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 34 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:31 pm

Heytherejeffro

Heytherejeffro
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I had fun listening/participating last night. Good times. If it were earlier, I'd totally be more involved.
(editor's note: this is not a request to move the time forward)

https://www.facebook.com/heytherejeffro

835The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 34 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:32 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I've never laughed so hard as I did when the chat exploded at Kerouac's bank story. I wish I'd thought to copy and save that.

836The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 34 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:33 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I wish I could see that...

837The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 34 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:35 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

it's raining men!

nearly pissed myself there

838The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 34 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:37 pm

elijahdprophet

elijahdprophet
PoP! Brewmaster
PoP! Brewmaster

I think we need to see Airwolf's birth certificate to prove that he is really foreign. Why won't he just show us these documents? I'm just asking the questions...

839The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 34 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:38 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

elijahdprophet wrote:I think we need to see Airwolf's birth certificate to prove that he is really foreign. Why won't he just show us these documents? I'm just asking the questions...
You raise a valid question. Kerouac seems more Canadian than Ariel.

840The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 34 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:38 pm

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

Joshua wrote:I've never laughed so hard as I did when the chat exploded at Kerouac's bank story. I wish I'd thought to copy and save that.

LITERALLY had tears running down my face.

841The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 34 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:12 pm

elijahdprophet

elijahdprophet
PoP! Brewmaster
PoP! Brewmaster

Shining Knight is the Susan Lucci of the PoP awards...

842The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 34 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:20 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I had to look that one up yeah seems so Laughing

843The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 34 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:23 pm

elijahdprophet

elijahdprophet
PoP! Brewmaster
PoP! Brewmaster

"I'm gonna fuck that Rancor" on your tombstone is only appropriate if you die due to fucking a Rancor.

844The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 34 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:26 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

elijahdprophet wrote:"I'm gonna fuck that Rancor" on your tombstone is only appropriate if you die due to fucking a Rancor.

Go out doing what you love, is what I say...

845The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 34 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:27 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

.....I smell some photoshopping...

846The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 34 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:29 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Who needs Photoshop when there are actual photographs?

847The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 34 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:33 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

For a moment there I thought there was a tombstone that said "I wanna fuck that rancor on it" and I was gonna say "shit now thats some dedication right there"

848The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 34 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:52 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Well I got to listen to the Pop!cast last night. My speech was lame.

"Bullshit! You can't tell me a guy who calls himself FroZen doesn't think he's cool"

LMAO!

That show was very nicely done guys.

849The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 34 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:29 pm

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^Indeed. Wonderful show and the chat was alot of fun. I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to call in but I was working in the prison hospital that night (so no cell phones allowed). don't know

850The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 34 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:55 pm

Airwolf

Airwolf
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

elijahdprophet wrote:I think we need to see Airwolf's birth certificate to prove that he is really foreign. Why won't he just show us these documents? I'm just asking the questions...

you are correct i am not born canadian

i was born in philippines :P

which is further Wink

im gonna download the podcast when i get back to the hotel. i am in class in seattle at the moment XD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 34 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum