Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast!

+41
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
FroZen
Heytherejeffro
superdoug
Ska
Topcat
The Ignored One
goatt
Demonweasel
Administrator
comicgeekelly
Denim
Tripper McGee
GigaToast
BlueMaxx
alucardbarnivous
rwe1138
TENIME_art
Chi-Town Spidey
krpykrwly
Batman25JM
melvinlikechris
elijahdprophet
potatojoe
Sci-Fi
Mnemosis
jaydee74
Lee
Sean T. Collins
shining knight
Captain Painway
wickidchyld
Silent K
(._Y_.)
Combo Mo
Esbat
The Chris Ward Experience
Debaser77
Joshua
MillionDollarGeek
Rath99
45 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 33 of 40]

801The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 33 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:42 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

really that was him?

or someone posing as him

802The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 33 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:56 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Re: Lees online experience

So true man so fucking true

803The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 33 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:21 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

Michael C. Hall would be a PERFECT Hank Pym.

804The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 33 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:31 pm

Heytherejeffro

Heytherejeffro
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Yes. Holy shit, yes.

https://www.facebook.com/heytherejeffro

805The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 33 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:39 pm

elijahdprophet

elijahdprophet
PoP! Brewmaster
PoP! Brewmaster

The only comics I have that might be worth anything are some older full runs, like the original Aliens Vs Predator including issue 0. I had the entire first Venom storyline but I don't know if I still have them, not worth a ton I imagine though.

Gunfire was fucking awesome. The second most long lived Bloodlines character, after Hitman.

806The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 33 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:41 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77

elijahdprophet wrote: I had the entire first Venom storyline but I don't know if I still have them, not worth a ton I imagine though.

ASM # 300 is still listed at around $80-150 in most price guides, at least since I've checked.

807The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 33 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:44 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I think I mentioned it before but the oldest comic I own (thats in good condition) is the very first Jla/Jsa team up

808The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 33 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:03 pm

elijahdprophet

elijahdprophet
PoP! Brewmaster
PoP! Brewmaster

Debaser77 wrote:
elijahdprophet wrote: I had the entire first Venom storyline but I don't know if I still have them, not worth a ton I imagine though.

ASM # 300 is still listed at around $80-150 in most price guides, at least since I've checked.

Huh, interesting. I'll need to see if that survived the many moves and states then. I think it might have been left in NY in the 90s though...

809The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 33 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:08 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77

Multiplicity quotes FTW!

810The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 33 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:15 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

How the hell could they not know brit award "best band" winners Kasabian?

I swear america dismays me sometimes

811The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 33 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:12 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Kasabian was actually pretty good! I was surprised you suggested something that didn't make me want to stab my ears, Dave!

812The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 33 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:50 pm

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

if shining knight wins Best Foreign PoP!per! i will sing a song for him Very Happy

813The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 33 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:51 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I actually went to see them a few weeks ago and that was what made me suggest to Lee to use that perticular song

This was the video for it

if shining knight wins Best Foreign PoP!per! i will sing a song for him

you heard it here first its not too late I'm tying with gem at the mo

Do it with zeal Do it for Dave Laughing

(That is a 2000ad ref as I never did sneak one into this weeks popcast)

814The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 33 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:40 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77

And the PoPCast once again makes me crack up at my desk, inspiring confused stares from my coworkers.

I dug Kasabian...I'll have to hunt down some more of their stuff.

815The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 33 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:40 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Another great episode.

816The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 33 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:51 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The best thing about working on Saturday when it's slow is that I get to catch up on Pop!casts. thumbs up

817The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 33 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:40 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

mark it in your diaries the 8th march when Dave finally lost the plot completly

818The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 33 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:40 am

elijahdprophet

elijahdprophet
PoP! Brewmaster
PoP! Brewmaster

Listening now. All joking aside, The Hurt Locker wasn't that great a film. It lacked any kind of subtlety and was really predictable, and I didn't really care about any of the characters.

That leaves aside all the anachronistic issues and unrealistic portrayal of the modern US military.

For a much better modern war period piece check out the HBO mini series Generation Kill, produced by David "The Wire" Simon.

819The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 33 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:43 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

....Man still can't believe I lost Laughing

820The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 33 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:03 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

you lucky,lucky bastards....

821The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 33 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:03 pm

elijahdprophet

elijahdprophet
PoP! Brewmaster
PoP! Brewmaster

Man if you edited out all the "I would <VERB> her <NOUN>" comments in this episode you would save like 25 minutes I think tongue

822The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 33 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:04 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

but its fun!

823The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 33 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:39 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

What the fuck?

err let the scots speak scottish....

824The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 33 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:41 pm

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

shining knight wrote:What the fuck?

err let the scots speak scottish....
Eh?

http://www.leerodriguez.net

825The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 33 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:46 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

that was a mangled scot accent that was used during the acceptence speech for the cosplay award wasn't it?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 33 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum