Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast!

+41
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
FroZen
Heytherejeffro
superdoug
Ska
Topcat
The Ignored One
goatt
Demonweasel
Administrator
comicgeekelly
Denim
Tripper McGee
GigaToast
BlueMaxx
alucardbarnivous
rwe1138
TENIME_art
Chi-Town Spidey
krpykrwly
Batman25JM
melvinlikechris
elijahdprophet
potatojoe
Sci-Fi
Mnemosis
jaydee74
Lee
Sean T. Collins
shining knight
Captain Painway
wickidchyld
Silent K
(._Y_.)
Combo Mo
Esbat
The Chris Ward Experience
Debaser77
Joshua
MillionDollarGeek
Rath99
45 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 32 of 40]

776The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 32 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:18 am

Tripper McGee

Tripper McGee
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:Dream big!

Maybe this one will be hot and need comforting only a man can give. Never know!

http://www.PanelsOnPages.com

777The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 32 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:35 am

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Tripper McGee wrote:
New Chris was the really skinny tall kid who had a journal full of fucked up drawings. He's the guy whom I invited back to the hotel room and who Josh thought was going to murder us all and make lampshades out of our skin.
o.o

God, good thing he didn't see me. When I worked at Petsmart, and only Petsmart, I constantly had these old lady customers compliment me on "what nice skin" I had. I was always afraid of being turned into a lampshade.

http://www.myspace.com/kristinellenamarie

778The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 32 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:34 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Warning: If shining knight does not win the foreigner award he will sing a song from a musical of his choice on the popcast

Now you don't want to hear me singing again so I suggest you vote for me

you know it makes sense....

back to work now *groan*

779The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 32 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:12 am

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Tripper McGee wrote:
Spider-Man wrote:OOOOOO! Con Memories with Tripper.

Laughing That poor lady. Trip, you were introduced us to her while walking with her then she just kept walking right past us. Oh boy...what a night.

I had the time of my life!

I guess she wasn't prepared to make new friends. Ah, well. Her loss! Maybe we'll meet another crying lady at C2E2!

Laughing Nah, let's go crash some more hotel room parties! That was fun!

Tripper McGee wrote:

Maybe this one will be hot and need comforting only a nerd can give. Never know!

fixed. Gives our fellas better chances. Smile

https://www.facebook.com/people/Chi-Town-Spidey/1331652244

780The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 32 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:54 pm

Tripper McGee

Tripper McGee
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shining knight wrote:Warning: If shining knight does not win the foreigner award he will sing a song from a musical of his choice on the popcast

back to work now *groan*

Someone would have to let you sing it on PoP!-Cast, you know.

781The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 32 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:56 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Tripper McGee wrote:
shining knight wrote:Warning: If shining knight does not win the foreigner award he will sing a song from a musical of his choice on the popcast

back to work now *groan*

Someone would have to let you sing it on PoP!-Cast, you know.
Laughing Laughing Laughing

782The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 32 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:57 pm

Tripper McGee

Tripper McGee
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spider-Man wrote:Laughing Nah, let's go crash some more hotel room parties! That was fun!

Tripper McGee wrote:

Maybe this one will be hot and need comforting only a nerd can give. Never know!

fixed. Gives our fellas better chances. Smile

I still wonder who that guy was. All I know is that he had money and said something dirty to me in Latin. And participated in a singalong of Meatloaf. Were you there for that, Eli?

Yeah, since "man" is a stretch for some of them. Oh, snap!

783The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 32 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:14 pm

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

"Kill it! Kill it like its that fuckin dog on the pictures thread!"

seriously dude harsh

784The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 32 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:23 pm

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

melvinlikechris wrote:"Kill it! Kill it like its that fuckin dog on the pictures thread!"

seriously dude harsh
I'm sure he's a precious animals, but ANIMALS SHOULDN'T SMILE!!! It's unnerving, man! Laughing

http://www.leerodriguez.net

785The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 32 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:25 pm

elijahdprophet

elijahdprophet
PoP! Brewmaster
PoP! Brewmaster

Tripper McGee wrote:

I still wonder who that guy was. All I know is that he had money and said something dirty to me in Latin. And participated in a singalong of Meatloaf. Were you there for that, Eli?

Big guy, had a cigar? Don't remember his name or who he was there with. The sing a long was great, with the cop who waited until we finished to tell us to keep it down.

Going to be nice having some new stories to tell.

786The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 32 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:28 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

elijahdprophet wrote:
Big guy, had a cigar? Don't remember his name or who he was there with.
DENNIS! Dennis was a rock star.

787The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 32 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:39 pm

Tripper McGee

Tripper McGee
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

elijahdprophet wrote:Big guy, had a cigar? Don't remember his name or who he was there with. The sing a long was great, with the cop who waited until we finished to tell us to keep it down.

Going to be nice having some new stories to tell.

Yep! Dennis. We crashed his party. People from Wizard couldn't even get in, and he let us in. I didn't actually go, though. I knew you were part of the singalong! You came outside for a smoke with us, and that's how I met you before everyone else did. I didn't remember right away that we had met, but I introduced myself to a lot of people that night. Motherfucking Eli!!! That cop loved me. We chatted about how long he'd been a police officer. Super nice guy. Totally knew I was on something, but he was cool about it. I asked him if I could sing a couple of songs at Dennis' party, and he said not too loud. Yeah, right!

It's going to be wonderful.

788The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 32 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:45 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Tripper McGee wrote:

The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 32 Funny-pictures-aquatic-mammal-does-exercise-and-feels-the-burn

789The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 32 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:07 am

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I love listening to the PoP!cast on a crowed NYC subway. Oh the strange looks I get as I fight back the tears from my laughter. People think I'm crazy and you have to do a lot to have people in NYC think you're crazy.

790The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 32 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:13 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Someone would have to let you sing it on PoP!-Cast, you know

they always do.... Laughing

any excuse to hear that weird ass accent

791The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 32 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:25 am

elijahdprophet

elijahdprophet
PoP! Brewmaster
PoP! Brewmaster

I just downloaded and listened to Best Of Bootie 2009 yesterday, so the opening song was kind of a strange coincidence. GET OUT OF MY HEAD!

792The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 32 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:26 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

its my life....

damn it its in my head!

EARWORM!!!

EARWORM!!!

793The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 32 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:34 am

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

You're welcome.

http://www.leerodriguez.net

794The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 32 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:45 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

timbaland ha!

795The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 32 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:48 am

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

Just started listening to last night's show. Dammit, guys! I'm going to have to come on again soon and defend the greatness of Lost to you Philistines. K-Wack, haven't you learned by now not to trust anything the promos tell you?

Also, I hate that I wasn't on to talk Scorsese. Yes, The Departed was crafted by God, because Scorsese IS God.

And K-Wack, Dexter really picks up in its second season. FANTASTIC TV!

796The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 32 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:57 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Fun voicemails and e-mails this week

797The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 32 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:13 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Funnily if we did that fmk in scotland Batman would probably have shouted "Thats my hole!" instead of "thats my ward!" which makes it far more dirtier....

oh not kidding about in the dark of the night either I am being beaten by 1 vote thus far....

798The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 32 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:14 am

elijahdprophet

elijahdprophet
PoP! Brewmaster
PoP! Brewmaster

Debaser77 wrote:
Also, I hate that I wasn't on to talk Scorsese. Yes, The Departed was crafted by God, because Scorsese IS God.

I didn't realize god was in the business of remaking things that originated in Hong Kong. Does that mean there is a better, moodier, universe out that is in Chinese?

799The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 32 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:19 am

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

^ I saw and enjoyed Infernal Affairs, but in my book, The Departed was better. Maybe I'm just biased because I'm a Scorsese aficionado.

800The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 32 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:37 am

elijahdprophet

elijahdprophet
PoP! Brewmaster
PoP! Brewmaster

That wasn't Timbaland, that was the Hey HEY guy.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 32 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum