Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast!

+41
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
FroZen
Heytherejeffro
superdoug
Ska
Topcat
The Ignored One
goatt
Demonweasel
Administrator
comicgeekelly
Denim
Tripper McGee
GigaToast
BlueMaxx
alucardbarnivous
rwe1138
TENIME_art
Chi-Town Spidey
krpykrwly
Batman25JM
melvinlikechris
elijahdprophet
potatojoe
Sci-Fi
Mnemosis
jaydee74
Lee
Sean T. Collins
shining knight
Captain Painway
wickidchyld
Silent K
(._Y_.)
Combo Mo
Esbat
The Chris Ward Experience
Debaser77
Joshua
MillionDollarGeek
Rath99
45 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 31 of 40]

751The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 31 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:34 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I always fucking forget about the PoPcast...partly because it happens in the middle of 'quality time' with the BF. Also, I feel weird about listening to stuff on headphones when sitting next to someone. Sad

But, I do enjoy the PoPcasts when I can catch them. Tuesdays are just bad, and I never remember to catch them on iTunes. I am SERIOUSLY behind, like by twenty episodes or some ridiculous number like that.

752The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 31 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:35 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Download that shit!

753The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 31 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:37 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:Download that shit!

I'm guessing you missed the part where I said I forget to download the broadcast the next day.

Also, I'm getting to the age where a bunch of guys talking over each other isn't so much fun as it is 'shut the fuck up and speak one at a time!' Laughing

754The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 31 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:40 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

That's not a dig at anyone or the show, btw. I have the same problems with listening to 'drive time' radio. My hearing is starting to fade, and people talking over each other just sound like white noise after about ten minutes. Sad

755The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 31 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:54 pm

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

Truthfully, we don't do TOO much of that. We've got a pretty decent vibe going on and no one speaks over anyone else TOO much, which I'm pretty proud of.

Seriously, though, subscribe and just hook your iPod up once a week and let it sync up. Then the sweet sweet tones of the PoP!-Cast can ease your drive time by 43%.

http://www.leerodriguez.net

756The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 31 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:57 pm

elijahdprophet

elijahdprophet
PoP! Brewmaster
PoP! Brewmaster

Lee wrote:Truthfully, we don't do TOO much of that. We've got a pretty decent vibe going on and no one speaks over anyone else TOO much, which I'm pretty proud of.

Seriously, though, subscribe and just hook your iPod up once a week and let it sync up. Then the sweet sweet tones of the PoP!-Cast can ease your drive time by 43%.

I listen to you guys when I am at the gym..yeah thats it, the gym, working out...yeah...

Alright fine I don't work out, I listen at my desk while drinking coffee every Wednesday.

757The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 31 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:15 pm

elijahdprophet

elijahdprophet
PoP! Brewmaster
PoP! Brewmaster

Rancor Squad Number 1

WTF is all I can say...

Also:

Was New Chris the guy who asked me "Have you heard of me? Well you WILL!"

Last edited by elijahdprophet on Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

758The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 31 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:37 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Eli, sounds like we go to the same gym.

759The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 31 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:38 pm

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The main thing is, did I give you guys a boner when I shared my cold kevin conroy voice with you? Laughing

https://www.facebook.com/people/Chi-Town-Spidey/1331652244

760The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 31 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:41 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

elijahdprophet wrote:Also:

No, definitely not. I think that was the guy who Jamie kept referring to as a "Jewbag". I don't know if you ever met New Chris. He was the super-thin dude with a short haircut, big glasses, a sketch book, and a strange, murderous glint in his eye. While he was a nice enough guy, I didn't feel comfortable sleeping knowing he was on my balcony, just waiting to slit our throats.

761The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 31 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:42 pm

Tripper McGee

Tripper McGee
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

elijahdprophet wrote:Was New Chris the guy who asked me "Have you heard of me? Well you WILL!"

New Chris was the really skinny tall kid who had a journal full of fucked up drawings. He's the guy whom I invited back to the hotel room and who Josh thought was going to murder us all and make lampshades out of our skin.

http://www.PanelsOnPages.com

762The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 31 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:46 pm

elijahdprophet

elijahdprophet
PoP! Brewmaster
PoP! Brewmaster

Joshua wrote:
elijahdprophet wrote:Also:

No, definitely not. I think that was the guy who Jamie kept referring to as a "Jewbag". I don't know if you ever met New Chris. He was the super-thin dude with a short haircut, big glasses, a sketch book, and a strange, murderous glint in his eye. While he was a nice enough guy, I didn't feel comfortable sleeping knowing he was on my balcony, just waiting to slit our throats.

See, and I thought I was Jewbag until I realized I never mentioned being Jewish to any of you. Not that I was offended, if I spend an hour back in Albuquerque I run into an old friend who will yell "JEW!" from across a crowded restaurant.

The funny thing is I think the guy was an up and coming artist for DDP and you know what, I still have no idea who he is...

I think fucking the crying girl was definitely the right choice, especially in her awesome first lady-esque pink dress.

So killing Lohan's parents and running off with her to get married sounds a little...Natural Born Killers.

Last edited by elijahdprophet on Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

763The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 31 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:52 pm

Tripper McGee

Tripper McGee
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:No, definitely not. I think that was the guy who Jamie kept referring to as a "Jewbag".

I don't know if you ever met New Chris. He was the super-thin dude with a short haircut, big glasses, a sketch book, and a strange, murderous glint in his eye. While he was a nice enough guy, I didn't feel comfortable sleeping knowing he was on my balcony, just waiting to slit our throats.

I just want everyone to know that I am in no way prejudiced against Jews, and I didn't come up with that nickname for him, either!

Your description is way better than mine. I love it!

764The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 31 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:53 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Tripper McGee wrote:
Joshua wrote:No, definitely not. I think that was the guy who Jamie kept referring to as a "Jewbag".

I don't know if you ever met New Chris. He was the super-thin dude with a short haircut, big glasses, a sketch book, and a strange, murderous glint in his eye. While he was a nice enough guy, I didn't feel comfortable sleeping knowing he was on my balcony, just waiting to slit our throats.

I just want everyone to know that I am in no way prejudiced against Jews, and I didn't come up with that nickname for him, either!

Your description is way better than mine. I love it!
Sure, blame the brown guy.

765The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 31 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:01 pm

Tripper McGee

Tripper McGee
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

elijahdprophet wrote:See, and I thought I was Jewbag until I realized I never mentioned being Jewish to any of you. Not that I was offended, if I spend an hour back in Albuquerque I run into an old friend who will yell "JEW!" from across a crowded restaurant.

The funny thing is I think the guy was an up and coming artist for DDP and you know what, I still have no idea who he is...

I think fucking the crying girl was definitely the right choice, especially in her awesome first lady-esque pink dress.

You were definitely not Jewbag. That dude was writing a comic about zombie strippers...and kind of a douche bag. Jose took "notes." I have the guy's name written down somewhere. Found him on Twitter!

Oh! Are you talking about Chris Burnham? The guy in the pirate boob T-shirt? That guy's actually really talented. Picked up one of his comics a while back.

I can still picture the Hyatt's employees faces when I walked up to the counter to "mediate." Equal parts "who is this chick?" and "what is she on?"

766The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 31 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:02 pm

Tripper McGee

Tripper McGee
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:Sure, blame the brown guy.

Hey! HEY! Shush.

767The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 31 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:03 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Tripper McGee wrote:
Oh! Are you talking about Chris Burnham? The guy in the pirate boob T-shirt? That guy's actually really talented. Picked up one of his comics a while back.
Maybe I'm just remembering wrong, but I thought Mr. Next Big Thing's name was Ian Johnson, or something similar to that.

I can still picture the Hyatt's employees faces when I walked up to the counter to "mediate." Equal parts "who is this chick?" and "what is she on?"
Which is strange; you'd think they would have been thrilled to have you taking the hysterical woman off their hands.

Hey! HEY! Shush.
big grin

768The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 31 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:05 pm

Tripper McGee

Tripper McGee
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:Maybe I'm just remembering wrong, but I thought Mr. Next Big Thing's name was Ian Johnson, or something similar to that.

Which is strange; you'd think they would have been thrilled to have you taking the hysterical woman off their hands.

That's Jewbag!

When I first walked up, they were definitely apprehensive. When I walked away with her, the one Italian guy looked slightly relieved...probably that we both were leaving.

769The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 31 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:07 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Tripper McGee wrote:
Joshua wrote:Maybe I'm just remembering wrong, but I thought Mr. Next Big Thing's name was Ian Johnson, or something similar to that.

That's Jewbag!
That's what I'm saying!

When I first walked up, they were definitely apprehensive. When I walked away with her, the one Italian guy looked slightly relieved...probably that we both were leaving.
I still remember very vividly a small group of us watching you from afar. There was a lot of, "Oh no, she isn't...." "Oh god, she is..." being murmured back and forth. As well as a lot of giggling.

770The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 31 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:21 pm

Tripper McGee

Tripper McGee
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:I still remember very vividly a small group of us watching you from afar. There was a lot of, "Oh no, she isn't...." "Oh god, she is..." being murmured back and forth. As well as a lot of giggling.

Ha! When I was walking up there or when I was walking back with her? Or both?

771The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 31 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:27 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Both.

772The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 31 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:59 pm

Tripper McGee

Tripper McGee
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:Both.

Yeah, I have no shame...especially when my mind is otherwise occupied.

773The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 31 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:49 am

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

OOOOOO! Con Memories with Tripper.

Laughing That poor lady. Trip, you were introduced us to her while walking with her then she just kept walking right past us. Oh boy...what a night.

https://www.facebook.com/people/Chi-Town-Spidey/1331652244

774The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 31 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:08 am

Tripper McGee

Tripper McGee
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spider-Man wrote:OOOOOO! Con Memories with Tripper.

Laughing That poor lady. Trip, you were introduced us to her while walking with her then she just kept walking right past us. Oh boy...what a night.

I had the time of my life!

I guess she wasn't prepared to make new friends. Ah, well. Her loss! Maybe we'll meet another crying lady at C2E2!

775The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 31 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:13 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Tripper McGee wrote:
Maybe we'll meet another crying lady at C2E2!

Dream big!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 31 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum