Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast!

+41
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
FroZen
Heytherejeffro
superdoug
Ska
Topcat
The Ignored One
goatt
Demonweasel
Administrator
comicgeekelly
Denim
Tripper McGee
GigaToast
BlueMaxx
alucardbarnivous
rwe1138
TENIME_art
Chi-Town Spidey
krpykrwly
Batman25JM
melvinlikechris
elijahdprophet
potatojoe
Sci-Fi
Mnemosis
jaydee74
Lee
Sean T. Collins
shining knight
Captain Painway
wickidchyld
Silent K
(._Y_.)
Combo Mo
Esbat
The Chris Ward Experience
Debaser77
Joshua
MillionDollarGeek
Rath99
45 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 30 of 40]

726The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 30 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:15 am

goatt

goatt
Pirate
Pirate

i posted this on the main site, but it needs to be on here as well. all the talk of wiping methods reminded me of this: http://www.cracked.com/blog/call-center-transcript-of-me-returning-a-comfort-wipe funny funny stuff

727The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 30 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:46 am

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Demonweasel wrote:So Kerouac, what you're saying is it your bidet would need to be so powerful it would function as a bidet and a throat wash at the same time..?

Nah... I'd need a bidet with something like a built in shoe shine machine

728The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 30 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:18 am

Sci-Fi

Sci-Fi
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

I was actually going to come up into the chat room Tuesday night but I wound up forgetting.

729The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 30 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:06 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Me too.

730The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 30 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:16 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

^ lol!

731The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 30 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:16 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Huh didn't mean my e-mail to be about just blagging about Susette but man thats how it turned out. God I suck much ass. Incidently that is the first time Lee has not complained about the punky a shun in my E-mail is there a god?

Alas I'm not listening to anything after the c2e2 news (well done on that guys by the by)I love me Dexter and I don't want it spoiled so I'm taking the advice from the opening to heart

732The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 30 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:32 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

I need to hurry up and devour Seasons 3 and 4 so I can listen to the second half of the show.

733The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 30 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:07 pm

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

shining knight wrote:Huh didn't mean my e-mail to be about just blagging about Susette but man thats how it turned out. God I suck much ass. Incidently that is the first time Lee has not complained about the punky a shun in my E-mail is there a god?
REALLY having a hard time deciding if this is intentional or not Laughing

http://www.leerodriguez.net

734The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 30 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:28 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Lets say it is....

*shifty eyes*

735The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 30 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:25 pm

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

*just left vm* Oh Peter....you hit a new low. Laughing

https://www.facebook.com/people/Chi-Town-Spidey/1331652244

736The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 30 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:49 am

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

i'm contemplating* whether or not I should send in the drunken voicemail I recorded last night

*is that how you spell it

737The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 30 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:03 pm

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^didn't send it (thank god) and instead submitted some FMKs

738The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 30 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:05 pm

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

Wuss. Laughing

739The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 30 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:09 pm

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'll send it in if you give me a nomination the POP! Jailbait Award

740The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 30 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:13 pm

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

UNPURE! UNPURE!

741The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 30 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:17 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

melvinlikechris wrote:I'll send it in if you give me a nomination the POP! Jailbait Award
You do realize you were one of the first people nominated, right?

742The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 30 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:21 pm

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^yeah I know, but if I'm gonna send in an embarassing drunken voicemail I expect something in return, and I want a nod from Lee, tis a fairtrade

743The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 30 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:14 pm

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

I've made some changes (for the better) to the chat page. Be sure to visit it and register for your new account for the high-quality stream. Good times.

744The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 30 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:17 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ustream works well...everytime I say Ustream I feel like peeing

745The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 30 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:50 am

The Ignored One

The Ignored One
Zombie
Zombie

Cant believe that Tranny Witchblade made it onto the show that was awesome.

http://entertainmentdeficitdisorder.wordpress.com/

746The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 30 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:17 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

oh my god I nearly pissed myself with laughter during the news segment

747The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 30 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:12 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

how dare you! Laughing

seriously I am not completly incompetent!

748The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 30 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:17 am

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

Wink

749The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 30 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:20 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Seriously though great episode and I really wish I could go to c2e2 but I'll settle with the coverage you guys will do.

750The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 30 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:01 pm

elijahdprophet

elijahdprophet
PoP! Brewmaster
PoP! Brewmaster

This is what the Batman: Dead End guy has been working on.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 30 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum