Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast!

+41
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
FroZen
Heytherejeffro
superdoug
Ska
Topcat
The Ignored One
goatt
Demonweasel
Administrator
comicgeekelly
Denim
Tripper McGee
GigaToast
BlueMaxx
alucardbarnivous
rwe1138
TENIME_art
Chi-Town Spidey
krpykrwly
Batman25JM
melvinlikechris
elijahdprophet
potatojoe
Sci-Fi
Mnemosis
jaydee74
Lee
Sean T. Collins
shining knight
Captain Painway
wickidchyld
Silent K
(._Y_.)
Combo Mo
Esbat
The Chris Ward Experience
Debaser77
Joshua
MillionDollarGeek
Rath99
45 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 35 of 40]

851The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 35 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:57 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Go the aquarium if you have time, it's spectacular.

852The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 35 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:59 pm

Airwolf

Airwolf
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

tonite is my last nite here - but ill try to fit it in
(hehe thats what she said)

but yeah seattle is a beautiful city!

853The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 35 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:38 am

dpool666

dpool666
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Chris apparently has a tiny dick

854The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 35 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:01 am

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

dpool666 wrote:Chris apparently has a tiny dick
Or maybe the rancor's mouth is a hidden gateway to the darkforce dimension much like Cloak's... cloak. Ever think of that? That's some outside the box shit right there.

http://www.leerodriguez.net

855The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 35 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:00 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

To be fair, the Rancor can open its mouth pretty wide.

856The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 35 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:23 am

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I've been working on catching up on PoP!-Casts, and they've been great. I LOVED the dating game show.

I was wondering, does anyone remember what on PoP-Cast did K-Nice talk about being fingered by his uncle (it was his uncle right?)?

857The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 35 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:26 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Batman25JM wrote:I've been working on catching up on PoP!-Casts, and they've been great. I LOVED the dating game show.

I was wondering, does anyone remember what on PoP-Cast did K-Nice talk about being fingered by his uncle (it was his uncle right?)?

It was the first episode we had Evil Cat on, if I do believe.

And to be fair, it was only my fake comedy uncle that fingered me.

858The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 35 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:29 am

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:
Batman25JM wrote:I've been working on catching up on PoP!-Casts, and they've been great. I LOVED the dating game show.

It was the first episode we had Evil Cat on, if I do believe.

And to be fair, it was only my fake comedy uncle that fingered me.

Thanks, and I know it was your "fake comedy uncle", but it was one of the funniest things from the PoP!-Casts, and I wanted to listen to that show again.

859The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 35 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:33 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

I think the Evil Cat episode was 11? Also spawned "I miss having a basement."

860The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 35 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:35 am

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^Sweet. I wanted to listen to that again as well.

861The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 35 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:35 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

that episode spawned a lot of awesome things which are still runners in the popcast

862The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 35 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:54 am

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

I love having all the PoPcasts on both my home and work computers to revisit at my leisure.

863The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 35 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:14 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I love having all the PoPcasts on both my home and work computers to revisit at my leisure.

yes its awesome isn't it

864The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 35 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:03 pm

dpool666

dpool666
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Silent K wrote:To be fair, the Rancor can open its mouth pretty wide.

so the rancor crushed chris' dick

That explains the expression on his face Twisted Evil

865The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 35 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:39 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Debaser77 wrote:I love having all the PoPcasts on both my home and work computers to revisit at my leisure.

I need to teach you how to edit out sound clips, cause my brain is SHOT

866The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 35 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:53 am

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

Send me a tutorial and I'll take some of that work off your hands.

867The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 35 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:22 pm

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 35 KNIZE2010

https://www.facebook.com/people/Chi-Town-Spidey/1331652244

868The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 35 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:47 am

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

HA HA HA...DAMN I'm good. Laughing

https://www.facebook.com/people/Chi-Town-Spidey/1331652244

869The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 35 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:07 am

Kearstin

Kearstin
Pirate
Pirate

^ HAhahaha incredible.

http://www.1womanshow.com

870The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 35 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:15 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Spider-Man wrote:The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 35 KNIZE2010

Absolutely phenomenal.

871The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 35 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:55 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spider-Man wrote:The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 35 KNIZE2010
lmao

872The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 35 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:49 am

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

I've been informed the intro is missing from the download... That sounds about right, given the clusterfuck that was last night. I'll have the correct file updated this afternoon.

http://www.leerodriguez.net

873The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 35 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:53 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I think Hugo Weaving as the Red Skull would be awesome.

There is debate as to who created Spider-Man. Here's a link:
http://io9.com/5363689/who-created-spider+man

Green Lantern once won a G.L.A.A.D. award during Judd Winick's reign on the book. It was for issue #154 entitled "Hate" where Kyle Rayner's friend Terry Berg is beaten for being gay and how Kyle reacts to it. Here's a list of other winners:
Outstanding Comic Book
The Authority (Wildstorm/DC Comics)
Green Lantern (DC Comics)
Murder Mysteries (Dark Horse Comics)
Strangers in Paradise (Abstract Studio)
X-Statix (Marvel Comics)

Mary Jane left the Spider-Man musical because I am fairly certain the musical was cancelled. I wanted to get tickets for that just to see what it was going to be like and I got an email saying that the musical was no longer going to be going forward. I remember reading a lot of articles about this production having lots of financial trouble so it's not surprising to me. Oh well. The website is still up and the ads are still there; but I think this is done.
http://spidermanonbroadway.marvel.com/

874The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 35 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:54 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Lee wrote:I've been informed the intro is missing from the download... That sounds about right, given the clusterfuck that was last night. I'll have the correct file updated this afternoon.
Yeah. It starts with the your introductions.

875The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 35 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:58 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

They haven't pulled the plug completely on Spider-Musical yet, or else Evan Rachel Wood leaving wouldn't be news.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 35 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum