Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast!

+41
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
FroZen
Heytherejeffro
superdoug
Ska
Topcat
The Ignored One
goatt
Demonweasel
Administrator
comicgeekelly
Denim
Tripper McGee
GigaToast
BlueMaxx
alucardbarnivous
rwe1138
TENIME_art
Chi-Town Spidey
krpykrwly
Batman25JM
melvinlikechris
elijahdprophet
potatojoe
Sci-Fi
Mnemosis
jaydee74
Lee
Sean T. Collins
shining knight
Captain Painway
wickidchyld
Silent K
(._Y_.)
Combo Mo
Esbat
The Chris Ward Experience
Debaser77
Joshua
MillionDollarGeek
Rath99
45 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 26 of 40]

626The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 26 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:08 pm

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

Gooooood music this episode, if I do say so myself.

http://www.leerodriguez.net

627The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 26 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:53 pm

goatt

goatt
Pirate
Pirate

"Whatcha doin?".. "Reading."......."Whatcha Reading?"........ "A Book."......"What book?"........ "A Modest Proposal."......."Who's It By?"......... "Johnathan Swift."............"Whats It About?".........."Eating Babies." I remember this line of dialouge....... but I can't for the life of me remember what it's from. hahaha

628The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 26 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:33 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Lee wrote:Gooooood music this episode, if I do say so myself.

This almost certainly means it'll suck. WE WANT GAGA!

629The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 26 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:47 pm

rwe1138

rwe1138

goatt wrote:"Whatcha doin?".. "Reading."......."Whatcha Reading?"........ "A Book."......"What book?"........ "A Modest Proposal."......."Who's It By?"......... "Johnathan Swift."............"Whats It About?".........."Eating Babies." I remember this line of dialouge....... but I can't for the life of me remember what it's from. hahaha
Sealab 2021.

http://panelsonpages.com/?page_id=903

630The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 26 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:40 am

The Ignored One

The Ignored One
Zombie
Zombie

Who the fuck was o-O?

http://entertainmentdeficitdisorder.wordpress.com/

631The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 26 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:07 am

goatt

goatt
Pirate
Pirate

god, thank you rob. thats been driving me crazy all night, and i refused to cheat and google it. hahaha

632The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 26 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:30 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

You know what you needed while waiting in the cold, Jamie? A fucking Snuggie!

633The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 26 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:40 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

A Serious Man is the Coen Brothers' new movie...Colin Firth was in A Single Man. Just to clarify.

And yes, Freddy Got Fingered is the worst movie ever.

634The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 26 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:14 pm

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The Ignored One wrote:Who the fuck was o-O?

Someone very annoying.

https://www.facebook.com/people/Chi-Town-Spidey/1331652244

635The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 26 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:20 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

While Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen was the worst movie I witnessed this year, there's no way it was the worst movie of the year. Yeah, it was terrible, but there was shit out there that I refused to even watch. Land of the Lost definitely doesn't deserve to be on there, because while I wasn't a huge fan of it, it wasn't outright terrible.

As for Gigli, yeah, it's a bad movie, but it's not the terrible travesty so many people make it out to be. More people were denouncing that movie than actually saw it. It made like $14 at the box office, but everyone and their brother claims to hate it. It's certainly not the worst of the decade. How did Glitter escape the decade list?

Tripper is right, Up shouldn't win. Coraline was definitely the superior movie. I liked Up, but it's not the animation juggernaut so many people think it is. It certainly doesn't deserve to be nominated for Best Picture.

636The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 26 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:58 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shining knight wrote:
That looks cornball but great at the same time.

melvinlikechris wrote:^ a zone horror classic

this actually makes the film look kinda entertaining
Oh Troma, you're tough to find at dvd stores, but I love your stuff.

Spider-Man wrote:
The Ignored One wrote:Who the fuck was o-O?

Someone very annoying.
Ya, what was that all about? "Why didn't you call me? Yadda, yadda, yadda." I thought it was LBiS, but they weren't pervy, they were constant give-me-attention statements.

Joshua wrote:While Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen was the worst movie I witnessed this year, there's no way it was the worst movie of the year. Yeah, it was terrible, but there was shit out there that I refused to even watch.
Revenge of the Fallen: haven't seen it, but I imagine that it was what it promoted itself as. Giant, transforming robots that "Rock'em Sock'em" each other, am I right? I mean, Bay makes movies based on eye-candy because he thinks that's fun, and people should know it, whether you like or dislike his stuff like I do.

Joshua wrote:
As for Gigli, yeah, it's a bad movie, but it's not the terrible travesty so many people make it out to be. More people were denouncing that movie than actually saw it. It made like $14 at the box office, but everyone and their brother claims to hate it. It's certainly not the worst of the decade. How did Glitter escape the decade list?
Haven't seen Gigli all the way through, but I remember thinking that it seemed like a lot of cheesy rom-coms. Seems to mainly get trashed more than other films because of the fame of Affleck and Lopez.

Glitter--Haha! Looked bad. What was the movie with Britney Spears? [looking up] Crossroad. That seemed just as dumb. Singers-can-act mentality of studios has ruined a lot of celluloid.

637The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 26 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:25 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:
Revenge of the Fallen: haven't seen it, but I imagine that it was what it promoted itself as. Giant, transforming robots that "Rock'em Sock'em" each other, am I right?
I wish it had been. I loved the first movie because it didn't take itself too seriously and it was loads of fun. I went in expecting giants robots fighting and that's what I got. The second movie is a bloated, overlong, and filled with needless exposition. It's nearly three hours long and the action may account for 30 minutes of the entire movie. Rather than re-hash things, you can see what I originally thought of it here.

Bottom line: it's a boring movie.

638The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 26 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:47 am

elijahdprophet

elijahdprophet
PoP! Brewmaster
PoP! Brewmaster

How did the Razzies miss low hanging fruit like Paul Blart Mall Cop?

Also, Avatar can fuck off. Best Picture? Bullshit.

639The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 26 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:18 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Why do you fuckers get the ultimate cut of watchmen?

640The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 26 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:23 pm

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

Because America rocks!

*waves flag*

641The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 26 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:26 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

turtles forever is brilliant especially the meeting of the lame shredder from the 80s and the badass utrom shredder from the new shows

642The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 26 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:55 pm

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The latest popcast provided a much needed distraction from the crippling migraine I've been having today.

After hearing the nominations for the 'Best Picture' award, I'm glad its not my decision as to who wins it, there are so many good movies on the list. I'm just hoping that either Avatar, District 9, The Hurt Locker or Inglourious Basterds win.

Also, I just finished Lost season 2, I'm hoping to watch the entire series before Season 6 ends

643The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 26 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:09 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

there was a reason I was laughing so hard during that voicemail but I would like to keep it quiet for now all I'll say is its a sober voicemail for once. its just a bad reception I am phoning on a phone half way round the world how melvinlikechris manages to keep it so clear is beyond me.

but man Lee doesn't think revenge of the fallen should be nominated for a razzie what a shock...

I kid I don't believe land of the lost should be there either

644The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 26 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:36 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

ohh I kinda ruined k-nices new segment sorry dude

645The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 26 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:18 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

If the tank girl book knize got was skidmarks then he's by proxy read something from 2000ad and thus I win

mwah-ha-ha-ha!

646The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 26 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:22 pm

elijahdprophet

elijahdprophet
PoP! Brewmaster
PoP! Brewmaster

Turtles Forever sounds like it is Morrison writing a kids cartoon, I will need to look into it.

also:

647The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 26 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:21 am

wickidchyld

wickidchyld
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

i just got to listen today, was kinda caught off guard by lee's "nigga please" it felt dirty and wrong, so i re listened a few times Wink

and i can understand the distain for mactards, but really the whole one button thing is kinda played out sir

i use a basic generic kensington mouse with 3 buttons sir, right click is not out of my reach (btw control click brings up context menus for those who fear more than one button)

hate the os if you wish, but don't bring that bullshittery Wink

http://twitter.com/wickidchyld

648The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 26 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:25 am

wickidchyld

wickidchyld
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

also That Guy With Glasses has a review of turtles forever up

http://twitter.com/wickidchyld

649The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 26 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:50 am

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

wickidchyld wrote:
and i can understand the distain for mactards, but really the whole one button thing is kinda played out sir

i use a basic generic kensington mouse with 3 buttons sir, right click is not out of my reach (btw control click brings up context menus for those who fear more than one button)
Soooo... I can't rag on the HORRIBLY designed mouse, why? Because other folks have ragged on it? Know why they rag on it? It sucks. We had those "Mighty Mice" in art school and they were fucking garbage. I'd be working on something delicate and I'd squeeze too hard and oh look, all my windows have been shrunken and displayed mini-size for my "convenience." I will NEVER cease my quest against that technological abomination, sir. NEVER.

"Oh, yeah, sure, the computer cost like three grand, but at least they were cool enough to make me spend more money on a mouse that wasn't a complete piece of shit." - Joe Q. Macuser

"Fuck ctrl+click." - Lee Rodriguez

650The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! - Page 26 Empty Re: The Panels On Pages PoP-Cast! Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:54 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

"Fuck ctrl+click." - Lee Rodriguez

heh on a similar note I have some issues with my own computer. The issue being its a slow piece of shit. It especially pisses me off that My brother managed to afford a laptop with fucking windows 7 on it and man does that thing work fast. Too bad he doesn't want me to touch it as he doesn't trust me with it. Besides its not as If I can steal a laptop from someone who is pretty much wheelchair bound these days

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 26 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum