Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Moon

+22
Astro13Zombie
Fresh03
rwe1138
BlueMaxx
Chi-Town Spidey
Ska
Rath99
Debaser77
MillionDollarGeek
LordD3r3k
Sandman
Thundermatts
Tom
prescribeddrone
(._Y_.)
Joshua
Administrator
Off_White_Lantern
Batman25JM
Goof
Spaced4SimonPegg
ChrisToPhenom
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26New Moon - Page 2 Empty Re: New Moon Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:30 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Alright-Twilight is now dead to me...I'm disgusted.

27New Moon - Page 2 Empty Re: New Moon Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:57 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

That was great!

28New Moon - Page 2 Empty Re: New Moon Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:02 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

They had a premiere event in my home town of Knoxville. Stewart and the Ken-doll looking werewolf guy were there. I of course stayed home and listened to the PoP crew interview Batman.

29New Moon - Page 2 Empty Re: New Moon Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:38 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Debaser77 wrote:They had a premiere event in my home town of Knoxville. Stewart and the Ken-doll looking werewolf guy were there. I of course stayed home and listened to the PoP crew interview Batman.

Wise choice my friend

30New Moon - Page 2 Empty Re: New Moon Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:41 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

Wise indeed.

Kristen Stewart apparently acted like a stuck up beeyotch from what I've heard.

31New Moon - Page 2 Empty Re: New Moon Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:01 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

lol, what, did everyone expect her to highfive and hug everyone who showed up? Or sign five thousand autographs? How can someone be stuck up at a film premier?

32New Moon - Page 2 Empty Re: New Moon Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:26 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thundermatts wrote:lol, what, did everyone expect her to highfive and hug everyone who showed up? Or sign five thousand autographs? How can someone be stuck up at a film premier?
That is true-as a celebrity, you only can do so much to please fans that you're in front of. Though you can't sign everyone an autograph, the missed opportunities for fans can be stressful. I saw Kristen being interviewed on the Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien and she explained clearly how hard it is to handle this kind of mass appeal-I'm sure she appreciates all of her fans but it'll never match up against the support that bends backward for her and this goes for every celebrity.

33New Moon - Page 2 Empty Re: New Moon Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:30 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Fans aren't the problem. Ecspecially for Twilight. It's the people who A. don't think celebs are people B. have a hard time distinguishing between whats fake and what's real. Ecspecially in this crazy American society we live in, where there are fifty magazines by a checkout, that all feature what kind of coffee Lindsay Lohan bought at Starbucks last week. Being famous would be awesome. But not here, not now. People have become freakishly obsessed with celebrity, to the point of scary proportions. Shit like TMZ, those magazines, and one thousand blogs filled with pictures of nothing but famous people walking down sidewalks. What is wrong with peoples lives that they think people walking is worth 6.99 and issue?

34New Moon - Page 2 Empty Re: New Moon Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:37 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Hm-you hit the nail on the head on that one.

35New Moon - Page 2 Empty Re: New Moon Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:51 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

4.3/10...ouch.

36New Moon - Page 2 Empty Re: New Moon Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:57 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thundermatts wrote:Fans aren't the problem. Ecspecially for Twilight. It's the people who A. don't think celebs are people B. have a hard time distinguishing between whats fake and what's real. Ecspecially in this crazy American society we live in, where there are fifty magazines by a checkout, that all feature what kind of coffee Lindsay Lohan bought at Starbucks last week. Being famous would be awesome. But not here, not now. People have become freakishly obsessed with celebrity, to the point of scary proportions. Shit like TMZ, those magazines, and one thousand blogs filled with pictures of nothing but famous people walking down sidewalks. What is wrong with peoples lives that they think people walking is worth 6.99 and issue?

Preach my friend

37New Moon - Page 2 Empty Re: New Moon Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:20 pm

Goof

Goof
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

*turns on Werewolves of London by Warren Zevon*

New Moon - Page 2 Sayanything

38New Moon - Page 2 Empty Re: New Moon Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:24 pm

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I heard that some woman asked Robert Pattinson if he would bite her baby. o.o

http://www.myspace.com/kristinellenamarie

39New Moon - Page 2 Empty Re: New Moon Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:27 pm

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Debaser77 wrote:They had a premiere event in my home town of Knoxville. Stewart and the Ken-doll looking werewolf guy were there. I of course stayed home and listened to the PoP crew interview Batman.

lmao

Wise indeed. He wasn't a werewolf btw, he's just some teen heartthrob that turns into a giant wolf, not a werewolf, dispite what the movie claims.

https://www.facebook.com/people/Chi-Town-Spidey/1331652244

40New Moon - Page 2 Empty Re: New Moon Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:34 pm

Goof

Goof
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

*turns off Werewolves of London then Goes and turns on Buffy* Smile

41New Moon - Page 2 Empty Re: New Moon Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:35 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ska wrote:I heard that some woman asked Robert Pattinson if he would bite her baby. o.o
I'm not surprised-I just got from the mall shopping for clothes and the AMC was packed as hell. It also was revealed the studio of New Moon gave them permission to show it Thursday before the release.

42New Moon - Page 2 Empty Re: New Moon Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:14 pm

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Were about to go and watch it... But there's a problem... And she wants PoP! To help her out.

Should my wife go watch New Moon wearing the "...And then Buffy Staked Edward, the end" T-shirt that I bought her?? Or would it be rude to insult millions of teenage girls?

43New Moon - Page 2 Empty Re: New Moon Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:46 pm

Sandman

Sandman
Ninja
Ninja

MillionDollarGeek wrote:Were about to go and watch it... But there's a problem... And she wants PoP! To help her out.

Should my wife go watch New Moon wearing the "...And then Buffy Staked Edward, the end" T-shirt that I bought her?? Or would it be rude to insult millions of teenage girls?

sounds great to me!!!!

44New Moon - Page 2 Empty Re: New Moon Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:43 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

MillionDollarGeek wrote:Were about to go and watch it... But there's a problem... And she wants PoP! To help her out.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!

45New Moon - Page 2 Empty Re: New Moon Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:18 pm

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I swear to god I have never seen these many dirty look faces before. Before the movie started, we got in line and some of the dads were laughing and pointing at their daughters to look at the shirt. Others decided to just give us the stink eye. At the very end when we got out, this girl told us how awesome the shirt was and where did we get it from. Then proceeded to take a picture because she wanted to show it to all her Twihard friends. But here you go, for all to see...

New Moon - Page 2 100_1110

Dont you just love it?

46New Moon - Page 2 Empty Re: New Moon Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:44 am

(._Y_.)

(._Y_.)
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

It was about 1,000 times better than the first one. I actually enjoyed it. blush

47New Moon - Page 2 Empty Re: New Moon Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:06 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

It made history with best midnight-release's box-office. And now they're speculating if it'll beat The Dark Knight with weekend box-office, which TDK currently holds the record for largest. I call hype on the last part (but who know), but ya, surprising with the midnight box-office, history maker.

http://movies.yahoo.com/news/usmovies.thehollywoodreporter.com/new-moon-breaks-midnight-screening-record

48New Moon - Page 2 Empty Re: New Moon Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:06 am

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

49New Moon - Page 2 Empty Re: New Moon Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:08 am

Goof

Goof
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

MillionDollarGeek wrote:I swear to god I have never seen these many dirty look faces before. Before the movie started, we got in line and some of the dads were laughing and pointing at their daughters to look at the shirt. Others decided to just give us the stink eye. At the very end when we got out, this girl told us how awesome the shirt was and where did we get it from. Then proceeded to take a picture because she wanted to show it to all her Twihard friends. But here you go, for all to see...

Dont you just love it?

I got that shirt right after my wife read the first book! Never gets old! Laughing

50New Moon - Page 2 Empty Re: New Moon Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:31 am

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

MillionDollarGeek wrote:I swear to god I have never seen these many dirty look faces before. Before the movie started, we got in line and some of the dads were laughing and pointing at their daughters to look at the shirt. Others decided to just give us the stink eye. At the very end when we got out, this girl told us how awesome the shirt was and where did we get it from. Then proceeded to take a picture because she wanted to show it to all her Twihard friends. But here you go, for all to see...

Don't you just love it?
Um, like...where to buy it?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum