Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The latest Wizard...

+31
LordD3r3k
Thundermatts
Sci-Fi
MillionDollarGeek
Spider_Fan14
Matt
kidspider2099
DickGrayson007
The_Donster
shining knight
dmahoney
Hannibal king
comicgeekelly
Batman25JM
melvinlikechris
krpykrwly
(._Y_.)
TENIME_art
Joshua
Mnemosis
supervenom
Airwolf
richjohnston
Lee
riv1
Administrator
Silent K
BlueMaxx
potatojoe
The Ignored One
alucardbarnivous
35 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

26The latest Wizard... - Page 2 Empty Re: The latest Wizard... Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:14 pm

(._Y_.)

(._Y_.)
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

No chance of me being in the mag means no more me buying the mag.

27The latest Wizard... - Page 2 Empty Re: The latest Wizard... Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:28 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Mnemosis wrote:I BELIEVE he tried to get into MMA

He co-founded the IFL (International Fight League) which ran from 2006 to 2008 when it folded. It featured Roy "Big Country" Nelson as its Heavyweight Champ. Nelson just recently won the latest Ultimate Fighter season.

28The latest Wizard... - Page 2 Empty Re: The latest Wizard... Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:47 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Oh, ya. I always forget that there are a punch of full-contact, MMA sports trying to be UFC. There are still a good few, and will probably always be, now that I think about other sports.

potatojoe wrote:
BlueMaxx wrote:^ What's the band? Linkin Park? That seems their style.

No, it's some scary girl band called Cruxshadows. Who?
neutral Who?

*looks up* Oh, I remember their faces. I remember thinking how they looked like an overly goth Mindless Self-Indulgence looking band.

29The latest Wizard... - Page 2 Empty Re: The latest Wizard... Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:02 pm

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:I BELIEVE he tried to get into MMA

oh

so he really is a douchebag

30The latest Wizard... - Page 2 Empty Re: The latest Wizard... Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:28 pm

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm just hoping that they don't go under before my sub is up.

31The latest Wizard... - Page 2 Empty Re: The latest Wizard... Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:16 pm

Hannibal king

Hannibal king
Zombie
Zombie

comicgeekelly wrote:I'm just hoping that they don't go under before my sub is up.
+1 on that. I think i'm into summer 2010 for mine to run out.

32The latest Wizard... - Page 2 Empty Re: The latest Wizard... Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:17 pm

dmahoney

dmahoney
Zombie
Zombie

comicgeekelly wrote:I'm just hoping that they don't go under before my sub is up.

It's ok, they're good for the sub money, or at least an equivalent amount paid in crappy 1/2 comics from the 90s

33The latest Wizard... - Page 2 Empty Re: The latest Wizard... Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:23 pm

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

Suckers. shake my head

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

34The latest Wizard... - Page 2 Empty Re: The latest Wizard... Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:07 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Wow...I actually looked at the cover price...$5.99 for that joke? HA!

35The latest Wizard... - Page 2 Empty Re: The latest Wizard... Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:37 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

really?

36The latest Wizard... - Page 2 Empty Re: The latest Wizard... Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:43 pm

The_Donster

The_Donster
Pirate
Pirate

Yeah, I saw this issue at my lcbs and turned to the clerk and had this WTF look on my face Rolling Eyes She said that it was pretty said, since it didn't even have the price guides and it wasn't really article, but sound bite countdowns. For those who resubscribed, sorry. For those who's subscription is almost up, let it go man. I did and I don't regret it. I don't know if anyone else has noticed it, but they've stopped putting subscription flyers in the issues lately. Gee, I wonder why? Like Tenime, I still pick up the occassional Toyfare, but there won't be the sense of urgency I've had in the past Wink

37The latest Wizard... - Page 2 Empty Re: The latest Wizard... Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:44 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

The_Donster wrote:I don't know if anyone else has noticed it, but they've stopped putting subscription flyers in the issues lately. Gee, I wonder why?

Oh. Shit.

38The latest Wizard... - Page 2 Empty Re: The latest Wizard... Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:04 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Hey, remember when Chris Ward said the Message Boards weren't the only thing they were getting rid of? Bum bum bum...

39The latest Wizard... - Page 2 Empty Re: The latest Wizard... Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:28 pm

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

And the press releases focus more on "Gareb Shamus" than "Wizard Entertainment" these days, too.

http://www.leerodriguez.net

40The latest Wizard... - Page 2 Empty Re: The latest Wizard... Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:54 pm

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

That's because he now owns Lizard Entertainment.

41The latest Wizard... - Page 2 Empty Re: The latest Wizard... Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:23 pm

DickGrayson007

DickGrayson007
Pirate
Pirate

I haven't bought any more issues since they closed the WUMB, I saw that as them turning their backs on the fans so I won't support them anymore.

42The latest Wizard... - Page 2 Empty Re: The latest Wizard... Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:34 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:Hey, remember when Chris Ward said the Message Boards weren't the only thing they were getting rid of? Bum bum bum...
No one buy subscriptions, comics did that back in the day. Where if it got cancelled, there was a chance you wouldn't get refund or title change from the publisher. Hated that. Ah, the 90s.

43The latest Wizard... - Page 2 Empty Re: The latest Wizard... Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:43 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

for some stupid reason i keep buying wizard i hate thats way
tiny now and pretty much sucks i only buy it to give me
something to read while i wait for the bus.

44The latest Wizard... - Page 2 Empty Re: The latest Wizard... Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:45 pm

(._Y_.)

(._Y_.)
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

kidspider2099 wrote:for some stupid reason i keep buying wizard i hate thats way

I read it whilest taking a crap and then wipe my ass with it.

45The latest Wizard... - Page 2 Empty Re: The latest Wizard... Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:51 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

(._Y_.) wrote:
kidspider2099 wrote:for some stupid reason i keep buying wizard i hate thats way

I read it whilest taking a crap and then wipe my ass with it.

only do that with a page with Gareb's picture on it.

46The latest Wizard... - Page 2 Empty Re: The latest Wizard... Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:40 pm

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

"Dear Mr. Shamus,

With the economic crisis all around the globe and the current state of your company, I - a concerned customer - suggest that instead of glossy and expensive paper, you should print your magazines on toilet paper. And please continue putting as many pictures of yourself in the magazines.

Yours,
Clay S.
Canada"

47The latest Wizard... - Page 2 Empty Re: The latest Wizard... Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:52 pm

(._Y_.)

(._Y_.)
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Tomer Soiker wrote:"Dear Mr. Shamus,

With the economic crisis all around the globe and the current state of your company, I - a concerned customer - suggest that instead of glossy and expensive paper, you should print your magazines on toilet paper. And please continue putting as many pictures of yourself in the magazines.

Yours,
Clay S.
Canada"

How did you get that letter? I wrote that to G-Money himself.

48The latest Wizard... - Page 2 Empty Re: The latest Wizard... Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:01 pm

Matt

Matt
Pirate
Pirate

Mnemosis wrote:Hey, remember when Chris Ward said the Message Boards weren't the only thing they were getting rid of? Bum bum bum...

I was told by a rep at CCC09 that the mag was gonna be over by next years CCC. I even posted this fact on wumb and it caused a shit storm of deleted threads and wizard people calling me a liar. Most kept quiet after I posted a screen cap of the PM sent to me by Andrew Serwin asking me to name the the person I spoke with

49The latest Wizard... - Page 2 Empty Re: The latest Wizard... Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:41 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Matt wrote:

I was told by a rep at CCC09 that the mag was gonna be over by next years CCC. I even posted this fact on wumb and it caused a shit storm of deleted threads and wizard people calling me a liar. Most kept quiet after I posted a screen cap of the PM sent to me by Andrew Serwin asking me to name the the person I spoke with

Who were you on WUMB, Matt? ThunderMonkey or something like that?

50The latest Wizard... - Page 2 Empty Re: The latest Wizard... Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:54 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

DAMNIT! Who gives up an SN like Thundermonkey!? Fuck... I love Mnemosis, but I'm tempted to change mine now!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum