Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The latest Wizard...

+31
LordD3r3k
Thundermatts
Sci-Fi
MillionDollarGeek
Spider_Fan14
Matt
kidspider2099
DickGrayson007
The_Donster
shining knight
dmahoney
Hannibal king
comicgeekelly
Batman25JM
melvinlikechris
krpykrwly
(._Y_.)
TENIME_art
Joshua
Mnemosis
supervenom
Airwolf
richjohnston
Lee
riv1
Administrator
Silent K
BlueMaxx
potatojoe
The Ignored One
alucardbarnivous
35 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

76The latest Wizard... - Page 4 Empty Re: The latest Wizard... Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:12 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ shake my head That $25 could've been used for 25 microwaveable burritos. That could've entertained you more at the toilet than Wizard's exceptional journalism. Hehe.

77The latest Wizard... - Page 4 Empty Re: The latest Wizard... Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:12 am

colossus1979

colossus1979
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

whistle .........................wait wizard still had a mag? seriously?

78The latest Wizard... - Page 4 Empty Re: The latest Wizard... Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:43 am

Winter Decay

Winter Decay
Cadet
Cadet

I have to agree with most of what has been posted here. Wizard started to go down hill when it stopped even trying to hide its love of Marvel. It is a shame in the fact that it was once a really great mag that looked at the industry as a whole and not just focused on one company. I think that jump the shark moment was when they wrote about the controversy over the One More Day story line and gave more time talking about how great the storylines in Brand New Day WILL be. The damn article was supposed to be about the outrage that people had over this storyline ... not how awesome the title will be in a few months.

Wizard became a Marvel company newsletter that you had to pay $5.95 for.

79The latest Wizard... - Page 4 Empty Re: The latest Wizard... Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:13 pm

Pedrocas

Pedrocas
Cadet
Cadet

This latest Wizard issue - 228 - came with an article called "Comic's greatest untold tales". I swear to God, I remember reading this same article some years ago in an old Wizard issue. The magazine looks like crap lately, but this reprinting old articles is the last straw that broked the camel's back to me. Also, Justin Beiber as Geoff Johns? Seriously? This is it *throws magazine to garbage, shakes fist in the air*

80The latest Wizard... - Page 4 Empty Re: The latest Wizard... Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:19 pm

Airwolf

Airwolf
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

i never subscribed to wizard mag - lol id read it at the comic store for free XD

81The latest Wizard... - Page 4 Empty Re: The latest Wizard... Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:35 pm

LordD3r3k

LordD3r3k
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Pedrocas wrote:This latest Wizard issue - 228 - came with an article called "Comic's greatest untold tales". I swear to God, I remember reading this same article some years ago in an old Wizard issue. The magazine looks like crap lately, but this reprinting old articles is the last straw that broked the camel's back to me. Also, Justin Beiber as Geoff Johns? Seriously? This is it *throws magazine to garbage, shakes fist in the air*

Ricky Martin as Joey Q, but "Sweetums" from the muppets as Dan DiDio? So much for subtlety Laughing

82The latest Wizard... - Page 4 Empty Re: The latest Wizard... Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:49 pm

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

Pedrocas wrote:This latest Wizard issue - 228 - came with an article called "Comic's greatest untold tales". I swear to God, I remember reading this same article some years ago in an old Wizard issue. The magazine looks like crap lately, but this reprinting old articles is the last straw that broked the camel's back to me. Also, Justin Beiber as Geoff Johns? Seriously? This is it *throws magazine to garbage, shakes fist in the air*
This is your punishment...

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

83The latest Wizard... - Page 4 Empty Re: The latest Wizard... Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:06 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I subscribed once to the magazine in order to get a Translucent Hal Jordan figure from the DC Direct series one of Green Lantern. It's a pretty cool action figure.

The latest Wizard... - Page 4 41lTrssFLXL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum