Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Rogues Gallery Thread

+7
alucardbarnivous
shining knight
Joshua
BlueMaxx
Batman25JM
Bigtymin504
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26The Rogues Gallery Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Rogues Gallery Thread Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:07 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The Rogues Gallery Thread - Page 2 Justice_Ducks__V_I_C_T_O_R_Y_by_CommanderD

27The Rogues Gallery Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Rogues Gallery Thread Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:43 pm

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Googler!

And now some largely unknown villain groups:

Daredevil: Kingpin, Owl, Bullseye, Hand, Typhoid Mary, Jester, Mr. Fear, Matador, Man-Bull, Gladiator, Leap-Frog, Stilt-Man, Purple Man, Mr. Hyde, Cobra, Bushwacker, Mauler, Nuke, and Death-Stalker.

Captain America: Red Skull, Baron Zemo, Crossbones, Batroc, Dr. Faustus, Baron Blood, Serpent Society, HYDRA, Viper, Porcupine, Armadillo, Arnim Zola, Flag-Smasher, and Master Man.

Dr. Strange: Dormammu, Baron Mordo, Yandroth, Shuma-Gorath, Nightmare, Umar, Kaluu, and Satannish.

Sub-Mariner: Attuma, U-Man, Warlord Krang, Tiger Shark, Byrrah, Orka, Piranha, Sea Urchin, Tyrak, Llyron, Fathom Five, Black Moray, and Nagala.

http://blog.myspace.com/alucardbarnivous

28The Rogues Gallery Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Rogues Gallery Thread Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:30 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Invincible: Mauler Twins, Angstrom Levy, alternate universe Invincibles, Doc Seismic, Machine Head, Isotope, Mister Liu, Titan, Furnace, Lizard League, Rus Livingston, D.A. Sinclair, Conquest and The Viltrumite Empire. And possibly Cecil Steadman and hist little brother, Oliver. Wink Good cast.

29The Rogues Gallery Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Rogues Gallery Thread Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:31 am

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Hawkman: Gentleman Ghost, Shadow-Thief, Matter Master, Byth, Onimar Synn, Manhawks, Fadeaway Man, I.Q., Fel Andar, Lion-Mane, Hath-Set, and Headhunter.

Atom: Chronos, Floronic Man, Blacksnake, Dwarfstar, Bug-Eyed Bandit, Man in the Ion Mask, Wizardo, and the Panther.

Green Arrow: Count Vertigo, Clock King, Rainbow Archer, Steelclaw, Brick, Drakon, Merlyn, Red Dart, Roper, and Slingshot.

30The Rogues Gallery Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Rogues Gallery Thread Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:59 am

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Wonder Woman: Ares, Circe, Cheetah, Giganta, Dr. Psycho, Veronica Cale, Silver Swan, Red Panzer, Hercules, Dr. Cyber, Kung, Egg Fu, Duke of Deception, Angle Man, Clea, Dr. Poison, Villainy Inc, and Queen of Fables.

Martian Manhunter: Malefic, Fernus, Hyperclan, Kanto, B'rett, Bette Noir, Headmaster, Human Flame, Professor Arnold Hugo, Dr. Trap, Despero, Mr. Moth, and the Pyre.

Aquaman: Black Manta, Ocean Master, Quisp/Qwsp, Kordax, Fisherman, Eel, Torpedo Man, Scavenger, Human Flying Fish, Marine Marauder, Gamemnae, Charybdis the Piranha-Man, Thanatos, O.G.R.E., and the Thirst.

31The Rogues Gallery Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Rogues Gallery Thread Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:41 am

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Marvel Family: Dr. Sivana, Mr. Mind, Black Adam, Ibac, Mr. Atom, Captain Nazi, Chain Lightning, King Kull, Sabbac, Monster Society of Evil, Oggar, Seven Deadly Enemies of Man, Three Faces of Evil, Prince Lucifer, Satanus and Blaze, Aunt Minerva, Ebenezer Batson, and Mr. Banjo.

Firestorm: Killer Frost, Breathtaker, Thinker II, Tokamak, Multiplex, Hyena, Slipknot, Plastique, Mindboggler, Stalnoivolk (Steel Wolf), Typhoon, Black Bison, Silver Deer, Weasel, Stratos, Zuggernaut, and Shadowstorm.

Supergirl: Reactron, Matrix-Prime, the Gang, the Council, Blackstarr, Psi, Nasthalia Luthor, and Dr. Barry Metzner.

32The Rogues Gallery Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Rogues Gallery Thread Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:02 am

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Legion of Super-Heroes: Fatal Five, Mordru, Universo, Legion of Super-Villains, League of Super-Assassins, Grimbor the Chainsman, Black Mace, Dr. Regulus, and Justice League of Earth.

Teen Titans: Deathstroke, HIVE, Trigon, Brother Blood, Blackfire, Fearsome Five, Cheshire, Brotherhood of Evil, Lord Chaos, Deathwing, Dark Angel, Goth, Wildebeest Society, Titans East, Titans of Tomorrow, and Terror Titans.

JLA: Injustice League, Injustice Gang, Secret Society of Super-Villains, Legion of Doom, Crime Syndicate, Cadre, Extremists, Amazo, Key, Kanjar Ro, Despero, Starro, Prometheus, Queen Bee, Shaggy Man, Royal Flush Gang, Dr. Light, Felix Faust, Professor Amos Fortune, Dr. Destiny, Lord of Time, Starbreaker, and Xotar the Weapons Master.

33The Rogues Gallery Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Rogues Gallery Thread Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:50 pm

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Guy Gardner: Militia, Major Force, Dementor, Tormocks, Martika the Enchantress, Mudakka, Enforcer (Joe Gardner), Sledge, Black Serpent, Quorum, Honey, Ranx the Sentient City, and Bolphunga the Unrelenting.

Power Girl: Weaver, Force, Garn Daanuth, Hurricane, Hydra, Pyro, and Da Bomb.

34The Rogues Gallery Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Rogues Gallery Thread Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:45 am

BrodieBruce_BlaculaHunter

BrodieBruce_BlaculaHunter
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

I should kick my own ass for forgetting the TMNT rogues...

Comics: Shredder, Baxter Stockman, The Foot, Savanti Romero, Complete Carnage, Marlin, The Shredder Elite, The Triceratons, General Blanque, The Styracons, Lin, Hun, The Purple Dragons, King Kobra, Touch and Go

Cartoon: Shredder, Krang, Bebop, Rocksteady, The Foot, Rat King, Leatherhead, Slash, Chrome Dome, Tempestra, Baxter Stockman, General Tragg, Groundchuck, Dirtbag, Dregg, Mung, H.A.V.O.C, Titanus

35The Rogues Gallery Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Rogues Gallery Thread Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:31 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ True. TMNT takes from pop-culture and fuses into a great rogues gallery.

alucardbarnivous wrote:Wonder Woman: Ares, Circe, Cheetah, Giganta, Dr. Psycho, Veronica Cale, Silver Swan, Red Panzer, Hercules, Dr. Cyber, Kung, Egg Fu, Duke of Deception, Angle Man, Clea, Dr. Poison, Villainy Inc, and Queen of Fables.
Wonder Woman is always looked past. She's got some great ones.

alucardbarnivous wrote:Marvel Family: Dr. Sivana, Mr. Mind, Black Adam, Ibac, Mr. Atom, Captain Nazi, Chain Lightning, King Kull, Sabbac, Monster Society of Evil, Oggar, Seven Deadly Enemies of Man, Three Faces of Evil, Prince Lucifer, Satanus and Blaze, Aunt Minerva, Ebenezer Batson, and Mr. Banjo.
Same goes for the Marvels.

alucardbarnivous wrote:
Teen Titans: Deathstroke, HIVE, Trigon, Brother Blood, Blackfire, Fearsome Five, Cheshire, Brotherhood of Evil, Lord Chaos, Deathwing, Dark Angel, Goth, Wildebeest Society, Titans East, Titans of Tomorrow, and Terror Titans.

JLA: Injustice League, Injustice Gang, Secret Society of Super-Villains, Legion of Doom, Crime Syndicate, Cadre, Extremists, Amazo, Key, Kanjar Ro, Despero, Starro, Prometheus, Queen Bee, Shaggy Man, Royal Flush Gang, Dr. Light, Felix Faust, Professor Amos Fortune, Dr. Destiny, Lord of Time, Starbreaker, and Xotar the Weapons Master.
Teen Titans' Deathstroke is good enough for me, despite me never really caring to get into the stories.

JLA by default has a great set of villains. You forgot Epoch. tongue

36The Rogues Gallery Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Rogues Gallery Thread Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:21 am

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:
alucardbarnivous wrote:
JLA by default has a great set of villains. You forgot Epoch. tongue

Wink

37The Rogues Gallery Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Rogues Gallery Thread Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:34 am

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

SWAT Kats: Dark Kat, Dr. Viper, Metallikats, and Pastmaster.

Danny Phantom: Vlad Plasmius, Skulker, Technus, Ember McLain, Fright Knight, Pariah Dark, Lunch Lady Ghost, Box Ghost, Walker, and Freakshow.

Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce Go!: Skull King, Mandarin, Valina, Gyrus Krinkle, and Morlath.

38The Rogues Gallery Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Rogues Gallery Thread Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:20 am

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Bigtymin504 wrote:I never liked Flash villains. I think most of them are super lame and disproportionately powered compared to Flash to a ridiculous degree. Just my take.

I've always been a fan of the rogues themselves but felt it was silly for Flash to be fighting them. They seemed better matched with someone like Batman or something. Someone more street level (despite what Flash was intended to be), I guess.

alucardbarnivous wrote:
Joshua wrote:Batman, The Flash, Superman, X-men, Thor.

I think Thor has an under-rated rogues gallery (up there with the Hulk and Iron Man). For Thor, most know Loki but you also have Enchantress, Executioner, Destroyer, Absorbing Man, Wrecking Crew, Ulik, Zarrko, Radioactive Man, Ego, Kurse, Malekith, Karnilla, Surtur, and Hela.

One of the things about Thor I liked was how he seemed to fight with practically anything. One day it's a Celestial or Galactus, the next it's the Wrecking Crew, then next trolls, and somewhere in there, a sentient planet. Then there are the more classical villains, such as Ymir, Midgard Serpent and all that. And while not serious threats, they were still entertaining. My main complaint was that there never seemed to be a consistent technological threat to match his magic with science and tech, like some sort of contrast (at least not that consistently and not often anymore---Doom seeming as the exception as of late).

39The Rogues Gallery Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Rogues Gallery Thread Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:02 am

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty wrote:One of the things about Thor I liked was how he seemed to fight with practically anything. One day it's a Celestial or Galactus, the next it's the Wrecking Crew, then next trolls, and somewhere in there, a sentient planet. Then there are the more classical villains, such as Ymir, Midgard Serpent and all that. And while not serious threats, they were still entertaining. My main complaint was that there never seemed to be a consistent technological threat to match his magic with science and tech, like some sort of contrast (at least not that consistently and not often anymore---Doom seeming as the exception as of late).

Yeah, Zarrko was about as close as you got there.

40The Rogues Gallery Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Rogues Gallery Thread Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:21 am

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Wolverine: Sabretooth, Lady Deathstrike, Cyber, Daken, Omega Red, Romulus, Silver Samurai, Ogun, Gorgon, Mr. X, and Shiva.

41The Rogues Gallery Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Rogues Gallery Thread Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:28 pm

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

It would surprise no one that I would pick the X-men. They have the most diverse and ranged rogues gallery out there, especially if you consider all the X-titles as being the X-men. They range from the awesomeness of Apocalypse to the mediocrity of Arcade and Mojo, but they definately have more to deal with on their plate than most.

Apocalypse, Magneto, Sinister, High Evolutionary, Dracula, The Brood, Vulcan, Mojo, Goblin Queen, Bastion, Sentinals, Nimrod, The US Government, Krakoa, Emplate, Dark Pheonix, Huber, Brotherhood of Evil Mutants, Mutant Liberation Front, Accolytes, Exodus, Arcade, Shadow King, Juggernaut, Selene, Hellfire Club, Hellions, Belasco, Omega Red, The Dark X-men, Purifiers, Lady Deathstrike, Reavers, Xorn (one of them anyway), Scarlet Witch, Doom (he is everybody's rogue though, but mostly seeing the action against them by future Doom in X-factor), Sisterhood of Mutants, Stryfe, the Four Horseman, Many Morlocks, and just about half the team have been rogues of the team at one point or another.

There is a large quantity there, as would most teams like the GLC, JLA, and the Avengers. But there are a lot of quality characters involved as well. Their rouges are what kept me interested in comics for as long as I have and really they have always been the victim through most of marvel continuity, much like a team version of the Hulk. Always hated, always feared, never understood, and always having to fight just to be left alone.

42The Rogues Gallery Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Rogues Gallery Thread Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:34 am

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Rom: Spaceknight - Dire Wraiths (Deathwings, Hellhounds, Witch Wraiths, etc), Hybrid, Mentus, Stardust, Firefall II, Terminator, and the Second Generation Spaceknights. The Spaceknights mini-series introduced the bad ass Wraith Knights.

43The Rogues Gallery Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Rogues Gallery Thread Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:57 am

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

JSA: Injustice Society, Ultra-Humanite, Ian Karkull, Baron Blitzkrieg, Dragon King, and Psycho-Pirate.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum