Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Things That Make You Go "AARRRGGGHHHH!!!"

+57
Little_Goblyn
LordD3r3k
Denim
SexyToaster
Tomer Soiker
Gojiratoho
MikeSabian
dmahoney
WonderWoman2.0
ScarletW
comicgeekelly
kidspider2099
Sapphire Gypsy
Lewis Black is Sabertooth
colossus1979
Splitty
jaydee74
Spazzy
G_Zatara
pink*lantern
Ric Magnum
ravezombie
C's Lady
Airwolf
KoDKingVegeta
THALASTDRAGON
krpykrwly
Silent K
Heytherejeffro
shining knight
flux336
Gandicles
deadbolt85
Tripper McGee
Joshua
superdoug
potatojoe
JessJupiter
Tom
Astro13Zombie
Que
Chi-Town Spidey
BlueMaxx
Spider_Fan14
TENIME_art
The_Donster
Mnemosis
Harry Wang
supervenom
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Spaced4SimonPegg
Debaser77
melvinlikechris
FroZen
ChrisToPhenom
riv1
Administrator
61 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down  Message [Page 15 of 19]

351Things That Make You Go "AARRRGGGHHHH!!!" - Page 15 Empty Re: Things That Make You Go "AARRRGGGHHHH!!!" Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:11 pm

SexyToaster

SexyToaster
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spaced4SimonPegg wrote:
SexyToaster wrote:GOGGLE GIRL!!!! in all 3 of my studios

What's her deal huh

talks to the person next to her as if she is addressing the whole class, does nothing but talk about Pokemon, mostly her Poke-walker.

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

SexyToaster wrote:
Spaced4SimonPegg wrote:
SexyToaster wrote:GOGGLE GIRL!!!! in all 3 of my studios

What's her deal huh

talks to the person next to her as if she is addressing the whole class, does nothing but talk about Pokemon, mostly her Poke-walker.

Sweet Jesus Shocked shake my head Maybe you should wear a shirt with Pokemon on it with a bullet in his head...talk about funny Laughing

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I think you should bring in a bunch of Pokemon cards and make it rain on that ho.

WonderWoman2.0

WonderWoman2.0
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ lol!

http://effyeahmegwhite.tumblr.com/

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Friggen people that shoot out of the side street in front of oyu on a busy street that then drive 25 mph when the limit is 35. They had no problem using the gas pedal to get in front of you. Damn 'tards

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/theusernameiwantedformyprofile

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The new Wave Power commercials with the girl on the beach. Really? They need a 10 year old girl in a bikini to advertise wave power?

SexyToaster

SexyToaster
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

comicgeekelly wrote:I think you should bring in a bunch of Pokemon cards and make it rain on that ho.

LMAO that would be hilarious.

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

'The Daily Show with Jon Stewart' is no longer avalible to watch on British television............ FUCKYOUWHYCAN'TWEEVERHAVENICETHINGSYOUFUCKINARSEHOLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

people who whine about a movie even before a trailer is released. morons.

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

supervenom wrote:people who whine about a movie even before a trailer is released. morons.

What movie?!?

http://comixbookgurl.blogspot.com/

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

supervenom wrote:people who whine about a movie even before a trailer is released. morons.
neutral

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Sundays

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Astro13Zombie wrote:
neutral
I may have been a tad harsh but all the bitchin about Spider-man and X-men:First class is driving me nuts. at least wait until there is a trailer (actual movie footage) before you start complaining. maybe its the sinus infection I'm suffering from, but it seems like people are just griping for gripings sake. meh I'll go take some more antibiotics.

LordD3r3k

LordD3r3k
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

supervenom wrote:I may have been a tad harsh but all the bitchin about Spider-man and X-men:First class is driving me nuts. at least wait until there is a trailer (actual movie footage) before you start complaining. maybe its the sinus infection I'm suffering from, but it seems like people are just griping for gripings sake. meh I'll go take some more antibiotics.

People are posting movie content and you expect no one to talk about it? huh

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

LordD3r3k wrote:
People are posting movie content and you expect no one to talk about it? huh
you can get a more accurate idea of what a movie is like through the trailer. Special effects and editing have been taken into account when it comes to the trailer. not so much when it comes to photos taken on set while the movie is still filming (and special effects haven't been worked in yet).

LordD3r3k

LordD3r3k
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

supervenom wrote:you can get a more accurate idea of what a movie is like through the trailer. Special effects and editing have been taken into account when it comes to the trailer. not so much when it comes to photos taken on set while the movie is still filming (and special effects haven't been worked in yet).

Sure, but again, if content is being posted why is it wrong for people to talk about their initial reactions? I mean, isn't that kind of the point of this website, to discuss things?

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

LordD3r3k wrote:
Sure, but again, if content is being posted why is it wrong for people to talk about their initial reactions? I mean, isn't that kind of the point of this website, to discuss things?
talking about it is one thing. but mindless gripping is something else entirely.

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

When people poop in a toilet and don't flush...... seriously what the fuck is wrong with people?!

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

APA citations.. fuck that shit!

http://comixbookgurl.blogspot.com/

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

melvinlikechris wrote:When people poop in a toilet and don't flush...... seriously what the fuck is wrong with people?!
Laughing Laughing Laughing shake my head Wink

LordD3r3k

LordD3r3k
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

supervenom wrote:talking about it is one thing. but mindless gripping is something else entirely.

One persons mindless ripping may be someone elses valid complaint. It's not like you haven't done your share of poo-pooing, sir. Wink

372Things That Make You Go "AARRRGGGHHHH!!!" - Page 15 Empty Re: Things That Make You Go "AARRRGGGHHHH!!!" Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:20 am

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

LordD3r3k wrote:
One persons mindless ripping may be someone elses valid complaint. It's not like you haven't done your share of poo-pooing, sir. Wink
yeah but not everything I post is mindless negativity. You never post anything positive. it all negative.

373Things That Make You Go "AARRRGGGHHHH!!!" - Page 15 Empty Re: Things That Make You Go "AARRRGGGHHHH!!!" Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:31 am

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Snow....and driving in it shake my head

374Things That Make You Go "AARRRGGGHHHH!!!" - Page 15 Empty Re: Things That Make You Go "AARRRGGGHHHH!!!" Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:55 am

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spaced4SimonPegg wrote:Snow....and driving in it shake my head
agreed. snow sucks.

LordD3r3k

LordD3r3k
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

supervenom wrote:You never post anything positive. it all negative.

Laughing ok, if you say so

My arrrrgh! for today would be people forgetting how to drive on Monday mornings. I passed 3 accidents today in a 15 mile stretch

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum