Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Taylor "Supergirl" Swift?

+11
Chi-Town Spidey
TENIME_art
ChrisToPhenom
Thundermatts
Spaced4SimonPegg
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Joshua
Airwolf
BlueMaxx
Administrator
colossus1979
15 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Taylor "Supergirl" Swift? Empty Taylor "Supergirl" Swift? Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:53 pm

colossus1979

colossus1979
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Shocked .....at least that's the rumor...please god....don't make me eat cyanide before iron man 2

http://www.postchronicle.com/news/entertainment/tittletattle/article_212274937.shtml

Last edited by Tomer Soiker on Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:21 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Title)

2Taylor "Supergirl" Swift? Empty Re: Taylor "Supergirl" Swift? Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:54 pm

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

Please no...

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

3Taylor "Supergirl" Swift? Empty Re: Taylor "Supergirl" Swift? Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:56 pm

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

The unidentified writer mentions twice the Helen Slater movie. That's professionalism for you.

4Taylor "Supergirl" Swift? Empty Re: Taylor "Supergirl" Swift? Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:31 pm

colossus1979

colossus1979
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

if i didn't have to go to work...i'd have the perfect "redbold rantasm" ...but...duty calls....i'll freak out later

5Taylor "Supergirl" Swift? Empty Re: Taylor "Supergirl" Swift? Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:50 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

This won't happen. This is just complete hear-say. The person who wrote this article jumped on something that has no substance. Like Beyonce as Wonder Woman. Rolling Eyes

6Taylor "Supergirl" Swift? Empty Re: Taylor "Supergirl" Swift? Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:55 pm

Airwolf

Airwolf
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

id hit that! taylor swift is the type of girl u know will be wild in bed

=lol supergirl swift... hmmmm

7Taylor "Supergirl" Swift? Empty Re: Taylor "Supergirl" Swift? Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:13 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm not familiar with Taylor Swift, so maybe I'm speaking out of turn, but is it confirmed that she's a terrible actress? I'm not going to start rallying for her casting, but it seems a bit much to start making false threats of suicide.

8Taylor "Supergirl" Swift? Empty Re: Taylor "Supergirl" Swift? Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:34 pm

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

I don't see anyone saying they'll commit suicide and obviously it's just a rumor, but personally I'm sick of news about "The It Girl" at the moment being cast for a big role.

9Taylor "Supergirl" Swift? Empty Re: Taylor "Supergirl" Swift? Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:48 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Tomer Soiker wrote:I don't see anyone saying they'll commit suicide
Really? It's the first post in the thread.

10Taylor "Supergirl" Swift? Empty Re: Taylor "Supergirl" Swift? Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:50 pm

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Taylor "Supergirl" Swift? Nooooooooo

Seriously though, just no. This is an absolute shit idea with an even worse person. She doesn't have the acting chops to do anything properly anyways. While this feels like troll-news, the fact that her fans will latch onto this and try and push it bothers me. Like Tomer said, her standing as the "it girl" (which stems mostly from her being trolled by Kanye and her being white - everything else is just a reminder of how screwed over eveything else is) might put legs on this. Hopefully, fanboy-rage will drown this rumour, like it did with Miley Cyrus playing Batgirl (which too is a shit idea). shake my head

My word I feel like committing murder right now. Screw suicide. Mad

11Taylor "Supergirl" Swift? Empty Re: Taylor "Supergirl" Swift? Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:03 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty wrote: like it did with Miley Cyrus playing Batgirl (which too is a shit idea). shake my head
That was a rumor too? huh

If her SNL skits have shown us anything, it is that she can't really act. Just because people are musicians and/or can sing, doesn't make them actors. Haven't we learned anything from the 90s and rappers? Although, they still do that. What, Will Smith, maybe Ice Cube and Ice-T, depending on the role? Not that many.

12Taylor "Supergirl" Swift? Empty Re: Taylor "Supergirl" Swift? Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:04 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

huh Rolling Eyes scratch hmm

13Taylor "Supergirl" Swift? Empty Re: Taylor "Supergirl" Swift? Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:09 pm

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty wrote: like it did with Miley Cyrus playing Batgirl (which too is a shit idea). shake my head
That was a rumor too? huh

If her SNL skits have shown us anything, it is that she can't really act. Just because people are musicians and/or can sing, doesn't make them actors. Haven't we learned anything from the 90s and rappers? Although, they still do that. What, Will Smith, maybe Ice Cube and Ice-T, depending on the role? Not that many.

Yeah, the Miley one was one that was floating about for a time when it was announced a third Batman movie would be made (along with other casting rumours). It's pretty much a dead rumour.

I agree with "musicians as actors" comment (though Will Smith has grown into a good actor).

On a sidenote, she can't even pull it off. They can't find someone hotter? I don't want to watch some lanky failed abortion bad cosplaying as Supergirl.

14Taylor "Supergirl" Swift? Empty Re: Taylor "Supergirl" Swift? Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:18 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Dude, Taylor Swift looks exactly like that one dude drew the newest Supergirl, gangly, no curves, and weird freaking eyes.

15Taylor "Supergirl" Swift? Empty Re: Taylor "Supergirl" Swift? Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:24 pm

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

Joshua wrote:
Obviously you don't know Colossus1979 as I do. Cyanide makes him super-gassy and forces him to stay in bed (and toilet) for a week.

16Taylor "Supergirl" Swift? Empty Re: Taylor "Supergirl" Swift? Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:24 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Ask C's Lady. That guys stomach is made of lead.

17Taylor "Supergirl" Swift? Empty Re: Taylor "Supergirl" Swift? Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:31 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thundermatts wrote:Dude, Taylor Swift looks exactly like that one dude drew the newest Supergirl, gangly, no curves, and weird freaking eyes.
Michael Turner?

18Taylor "Supergirl" Swift? Empty Re: Taylor "Supergirl" Swift? Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:33 pm

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:
Thundermatts wrote:Dude, Taylor Swift looks exactly like that one dude drew the newest Supergirl, gangly, no curves, and weird freaking eyes.
Michael Turner?

Eric Jones

Taylor "Supergirl" Swift? Sgcos_cv4-cv

There are more curves in this picture than usual. neutral

19Taylor "Supergirl" Swift? Empty Re: Taylor "Supergirl" Swift? Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:35 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Not a fan of Turner's, but, oddly, liked some of his Supergirl covers.

20Taylor "Supergirl" Swift? Empty Re: Taylor "Supergirl" Swift? Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:37 pm

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

That... was a children book. Horrifyingly, Turner and almost every artist following him on the DCU Supergirl title made the teen Kara look thinner than the little one...

21Taylor "Supergirl" Swift? Empty Re: Taylor "Supergirl" Swift? Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:01 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Yeah, she looked pretty awful until Jamal Igle took over the art duties.

22Taylor "Supergirl" Swift? Empty Re: Taylor "Supergirl" Swift? Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:01 am

colossus1979

colossus1979
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:I'm not familiar with Taylor Swift, so maybe I'm speaking out of turn, but is it confirmed that she's a terrible actress? I'm not going to start rallying for her casting, but it seems a bit much to start making false threats of suicide.

Joshua wrote:

Tomer Soiker wrote:
Joshua wrote:
Obviously you don't know Colossus1979 as I do. Cyanide makes him super-gassy and forces him to stay in bed (and toilet) for a week.

BlueMaxx wrote:^ Ask C's Lady. That guys stomach is made of lead.

indeed....i mean....i kid alot but seriously.....i'm 3 months off a knife to the neck....and if i made it thought that....i THINK i can live with a crappy internet rumor yes

23Taylor "Supergirl" Swift? Empty Re: Taylor "Supergirl" Swift? Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:55 am

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Taylor Swift as Supergirl? It may not be true but when I look at the picture below, she definitely has the face and body appeal as Kara. Laura Vandervoort does an excellent job as Kara Zor-El already but Taylor wouldn't be bad either if only she can act and work out a bit...and maybe eat a few burgers. She was alright on CSI's "Turn, Turn, Turn" and we're yet to see her progress on Valentine's Day.

I don't know about the rest of you all but seeing them side by side doesn't make me sick at all. Has anyone seen her straight hairstyle now? She doesn't look bad in it which would be good for Supergirl. Of course, we're pretty sure this is fake but I'm just being reasonable.

Taylor "Supergirl" Swift? Taylor-swift-supergirl

24Taylor "Supergirl" Swift? Empty Re: Taylor "Supergirl" Swift? Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:31 am

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

Sure, post an image of anorexic horny teen Supergirl...

25Taylor "Supergirl" Swift? Empty Re: Taylor "Supergirl" Swift? Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:56 am

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty wrote:her standing as the "it girl" (which stems mostly...from her being white

Wow...that's racist... huh

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum