Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Dark Knight Rises

+52
krpykrwly
Aussiemandias
Sandman
boberthavok
rwe1138
Chi-Town Spidey
Heytherejeffro
jestghost
Big Poppa Nick
Denim
prescribeddrone
elijahdprophet
dmahoney
Rath99
Joshua
Off_White_Lantern
BigSoupCan
Debaser77
(._Y_.)
tstrike99
Frank M. Reding
TENIME_art
comicgeekelly
Airwolf
Janson
Spazzy
kerryart
LordD3r3k
Paroxysm
G_Zatara
Gojiratoho
gangsternerd
Foreigner_Man
Bigtymin504
alucardbarnivous
jaydee74
Spider_Fan14
melvinlikechris
Astro13Zombie
potatojoe
Spaced4SimonPegg
Thundermatts
Ska
BlueMaxx
MikeSabian
Silent K
shark6495
MillionDollarGeek
Administrator
Batman25JM
supervenom
azrael07
56 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

Go down  Message [Page 21 of 23]

501The Dark Knight Rises - Page 21 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:00 pm

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

yes

http://comixbookgurl.blogspot.com/

502The Dark Knight Rises - Page 21 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:35 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

All of these casting rumors has me even more excited for this to come out.

503The Dark Knight Rises - Page 21 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:54 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

AlienIncognito wrote:Huge fan of his. I'll be happy no matter what part he plays.
Wouldn't it be neat if it ends up him being The Riddler at the end. Or introduced as Eddie Nashton. Something subtle. I'd smile.

504The Dark Knight Rises - Page 21 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:06 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I so want him to be the Riddler.

505The Dark Knight Rises - Page 21 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:25 pm

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ohhhhhh

506The Dark Knight Rises - Page 21 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:56 pm

LordD3r3k

LordD3r3k
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:Wouldn't it be neat if it ends up him being The Riddler at the end. Or introduced as Eddie Nashton. Something subtle. I'd smile.

The Dark Knight Rises - Page 21 000c5t8p

507The Dark Knight Rises - Page 21 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:58 pm

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

the only thing I got to say is AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!!!!!

508The Dark Knight Rises - Page 21 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:11 pm

LordD3r3k

LordD3r3k
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ I think the Cap movie thread was under this one huh

509The Dark Knight Rises - Page 21 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:33 pm

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

LordD3r3k wrote:^ I think the Cap movie thread was under this one huh
Cabin fever is infectious!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *infects everyone* I am a kangaroo/dragon/vampire hybrid

510The Dark Knight Rises - Page 21 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:28 am

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

My prediction: Gorden-Levitt will be Harvey Bullock, an FBI agent brought in to assist in the apprehension of the Bat-man.

http://blog.myspace.com/alucardbarnivous

511The Dark Knight Rises - Page 21 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:30 am

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

my guess is he will be playing Cobra Commander. yes!!!!! a Batman/Joe crossover ftw!

512The Dark Knight Rises - Page 21 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:31 am

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

neutral

513The Dark Knight Rises - Page 21 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:33 am

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

alucardbarnivous wrote:My prediction: Gorden-Levitt will be Harvey Bullock, an FBI agent brought in to assist in the apprehension of the Bat-man.

Good call. He would be great in that role.

514The Dark Knight Rises - Page 21 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:34 am

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Bigtymin504 wrote:
alucardbarnivous wrote:My prediction: Gorden-Levitt will be Harvey Bullock, an FBI agent brought in to assist in the apprehension of the Bat-man.

Good call. He would be great in that role.

Wink

515The Dark Knight Rises - Page 21 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:37 am

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

alucardbarnivous wrote: neutral
sorry. suffering from cabin fever. my bad. Laughing

516The Dark Knight Rises - Page 21 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:38 am

LordD3r3k

LordD3r3k
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ehhh... I can't really see him as Bullock. Physically or in attitude.

517The Dark Knight Rises - Page 21 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:55 am

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

LordD3r3k wrote:Ehhh... I can't really see him as Bullock. Physically or in attitude.

I'd imagine it would be kind of a revised version of the character. Nolan's taken his fair share of liberties in this universe.

518The Dark Knight Rises - Page 21 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:57 am

LordD3r3k

LordD3r3k
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Bigtymin504 wrote:I'd imagine it would be kind of a revised version of the character. Nolan's taken his fair share of liberties in this universe.

True, though the liberties don't stray that far from the source. I think his talents would better suit other characters before Bullock.

519The Dark Knight Rises - Page 21 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:03 am

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

LordD3r3k wrote:
Bigtymin504 wrote:I'd imagine it would be kind of a revised version of the character. Nolan's taken his fair share of liberties in this universe.

True, though the liberties don't stray that far from the source. I think his talents would better suit other characters before Bullock.

Yeah but he could probably take a character like Bullock and run with it. Nolan's Joker for example is pretty different from the classic interpretation of Joker, much more anarchist type than pure crazy sociopath. Although Joker's personality is often open to interpretation. A lot of people seem to be hung up on Hugo Strange being in this, so maybe Gordon-Levitt could be playing him...

520The Dark Knight Rises - Page 21 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:13 am

Foreigner_Man

Foreigner_Man
Ninja
Ninja

I think at this point I'm just gonna wait for an announcement or something..I love the games Nolan plays but now this is too much! Laughing

521The Dark Knight Rises - Page 21 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:11 am

Aussiemandias

Aussiemandias
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Bigtymin504 wrote:
LordD3r3k wrote:

Yeah but he could probably take a character like Bullock and run with it. Nolan's Joker for example is pretty different from the classic interpretation of Joker, much more anarchist type than pure crazy sociopath. Although Joker's personality is often open to interpretation. A lot of people seem to be hung up on Hugo Strange being in this, so maybe Gordon-Levitt could be playing him...

I like the Dick Grayson prediction actually. There's also the possibility he's playing a new character. Would that be crazy? A young new DA or something?

522The Dark Knight Rises - Page 21 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:04 am

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Give me Dick!

523The Dark Knight Rises - Page 21 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:13 am

Airwolf

Airwolf
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spazzy wrote:Give me Dick!

qoute of the year XD <33

i dont wanna see a robin in any of these nolan's batmans

i would rather have him play riddler Smile plox!

524The Dark Knight Rises - Page 21 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:43 pm

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Airwolf wrote:i dont wanna see a robin in any of these nolan's batmans
Neither does Nolan, as he's stated in multiple interviews.

Spazzy wrote:Give me Dick!
Must...Remember...for 2012....PoP!ples Choice Awards lol!

525The Dark Knight Rises - Page 21 Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:44 pm

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

lol!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 21 of 23]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum